Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

In a country where I don't need it, a bat is enough.

I own 2
10" pistol and a 16" rifle

this thing looks ugly as fuck holy shit. if i saw this at the range i'd shoot the guy who had it

I, thankfully, live in a country that isn't obsessed with guns, and I don't need a gun to protect myself because my country is relatively safe.

>pleb taste

because i dont consider semi automatics real assault rifles

nobody said it was one...

>self-defense
>assault rifle
>assault

verb
make a physical attack on.
"he pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer"

>slav shit

Because I have good government.

You can't be serious.. whoever mix and matched those options is fucking tasteless as can be.

what does assault rifle have to do with the arma-lite-15 rifle?

Eurpoors pls go

To be fair, that's a pretty bitchin-lookin AR, and I'm not usually a fan of ARs. I like it. The reason I don't own one is because I don't want one. I'd rather have a Ruger 10/22, or MAYBE a CZ-858 in .223, but I prefer 7.62x39 overall. Better hunting cartridge anyways.

>user doesn't live in shitty USA
>most be European
Kys faggot.

for hunting what? children?

Oh look another micropenis thread for amerifats.

AR 15 was originally designed for actual hunting. People today still use them to hunt coyote and shit.

Assault? You're stupid

gucci as fuck.

mow thats a hell of a gun

he's talking about 7.62x39 for hunting, i think. the poster's grammar is atrociousness

So i'm not considerably more likely to accidentally injure myself and family members

Cuz I'm poor

for home defense, would rather have an MPX. i just want something super light, super high rate of fire.

i don't really want an AP round, shooting through 5 houses bulky ass medium-long range rifle that you can barely hip fire.

those are deutschbag funs nogunz

hmmm i think your confused with the .223 being a hunting round. stoner was all about murder rifles.

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense
it's too big
>and to protect your family
it's too big
>home
it's too big
>country
not my fucking job

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

I own one. Now I'm interested in a .308 Scout rifle.

I don't live in a shit neighbor hood. Haven't had a break in like 5 years. Did have one dude who killed his whole family tho

because I'm not a beta cuck who needs a gun

>Buck knife and my two hands are all I need. Plus a metal bat, depending on the situation.

>Playing bullshit semantics as a logical argument.

2/10 troll effort.

>LET IT RAIN!!

cringe

I don't live in Europe

because I like my SCAR 17 better

Jesus, that thing is ugly as fuck

Sexy wood OP. What about some kind of wooden forestock though? The black really doesnt fit in

>>Self Defense
Nah I'd rather buy a taser and watch them shit and pee themselves while they tremble in agony
>>protect your family home
Where i live is relatively safe there's no need of protection
>>Country
I'd join the army or police if i wanted to protect my country

my rifle

Because why use a gun when you can use a knife?
With a gun you gotta find it, load your ammo then aim down the sights to fire. But by then I would have already stabbed you.

Knife 1
Gun 0

Mighty WASR

I have this M16 instead.

Because the fucktards at Anderson sent me the wrong caliber barrel and are taking forever to rectify their mistake.

because I have an M4

that AR look like some whacl cartel shit lmao

poor fag here as well. thinking of getting a cheap optic on a black friday or cyber monday deal though its probably not worth the effort.

Because I'm in a postgraduate program and therefore a poorfag. I guess my shotgun gets the job done for the most part though.

what ever it takes for them to keep me supplied with drugs and underage hookers, im ok with it.

because I don't need an assault rifle.

Because I'm broke

Lmao
>Only duh guvement shuld hav guns!
Dumb fuck

i do pew pew pew!

Because I use a punt gun

Because only pussies own meme-caliber rifles.

Real men use 12 gauge motherfucking shotguns.

And what about the situation where a guy haa a gun?

Because i own a ras47 instead

AR-15 is shit

>Real men use 12 gauge motherfucking shotguns.

The type of gun has nothing to do with whether or no one is "real", whatever that means. And a shotgun is not really a great defense weapon. People like to say that the spread on shotguns is so great that you don't even have to aim. False. The spread at close range to 20 feet is still very small. This is not a video game where shotgun spreads are in a huge cone in front of you. And shot also has exceptional penetration. So if you miss, shot will go through drywall and continue on with ease. You run the risk of injuring/killing people in other rooms, the house/apartment next door, which you would be held liable for. 223/556 rounds tend to shatter on impact with just about anything. But keep being dumb.

LWRC

ic spr or m6 spr?

I don't live in a fucking shithole lol. Noone has guns here and there's barely crime either. You're more likely to commit suicide with your gun anyway.

It wasn't his bullet you fucking retard.

M6 SPR.

>doesn't live in Europe or the US
>low crime

Top kek

as if you would have one if you weren't "safe". hahahahahha.

interdesting. hows your buffer tube? is your bolt carrier rubbing at all? i don't mean "carrier tilt" exactly, just what they claim is normal wearing in.

>live in a shithole
>no crime

Well if I lived in the ghetto where break-ins are more common, I would be a fool not to have one

this is why you faggots are fucking retarded

there are no plausible, realistic scenarios where two armed men will make you a hero, like in your dumbass fantasies

>be middle of night
>awakened by burglar
i'd rather stealthily ambuscade with a knife than just shoot someone. in college, one of my roommate's friends came in at night, drunk, and walking around the house. if I'd had a gun instead of a knife, I might have killed him. That actually happened later in college - some drunk college kid went into a house thinking it was his, but it was some random guy's, and he shot him dead.

if it's an actual burglar, you're not going to get the drop on them - either they have a gun and will be listening for you to wake up, or they'll be some random dumbass you can ambuscade (as in my situation, where I was ready to take him down if I calculated it was a real thread)

tl;dr fat retarded losers think having a gun will make them a hero by saving the day

Because I live in Canada and I have a Russian made SKS that I bought for 150 bucks that I spent nearly 600 in mawds for including banana clips which are pinned to 7 rounds that take about 30 seconds to unpin.

you ever been fucked in the ass by a steak knife?

i've put close to 2500 rounnds by not, no wear and tear on any parts yet. I did replace the stock since then, the buffer tube and everything is milspec so no worries. all in all a great gun, not worth the money, but what evs

You should move to the ghetto.

My colt.
Commiefornia fag here. No excuses for not having some freedom.

5.56/.223 weak, 7mm Rem Mag STRONK

BANANA CLIPS BANANA CLIPS BANANA CLIPS

CLIP
L
I
P

eh mine rubs a bit, even after putting in a pws buffer tube. it functions great but that kinda bothers me. they're definitely worth the shekels though, you heeb.

Because an AR, or any type of rifle is a shit home defence took. The length makes it impractical, the caliber has too much velocity and will punch through walls and possibly hurt family in other rooms. The best home defence weapon is a large dog. 2nd best would be a shotgun will bird shot, not a slug.

totally

ill be legit this got me for a second

colt? Norinco?

while the best pdw for a home is a handgun, he does make a good point

a dog that barks at intruders is very important. when someone is breaking in, if they know what they're doing, they can get in without waking up the homeowner. in that case, you can have as many guns as you want, but it won't matter. if they're alert and listen for you to wake up, you're not winning the fight. if you have a barking dog, not only will it wake you up, but the barking will mask that and won't give the intruder a tactical advantage by listening to your movements (while staying still, and not letting you locate him)

Explain why the AR is a better defence weapon than a 12 gauge.

yes i own several here are my Colt's

if someone breaks into your house, it's good that you'll have four guns to defend it with
>mfw this makes sense to some people

Also 9 out of 11 ninjas bring a small cat with them when they break into your house. Your dumb dog is going to be too busy chasing their distraction cat to do anything useful.

higher capacity
much faster to reload
less recoil
more ergonomic
easier to carry extra ammo
more OPERATOR

>chairforce detected

are your hello kitty sheets in the dryer?

hurr durr dtz fun-e so ur logic dunt madder

Because the AK platform is better.

Because I have a non faggy HK G3 you faggot.

This.

Did you boyfriend get you that for Hanukkah?

That looks gay as fuck. You just broke the orange tip off

i wish i were poor enough to tell myself this unironically.

Capacity and extra ammo do not matter in a home defense scenario. A 12 gauge with buck shot has a lower velocity and more mass than a 556 round therefore more stopping power. The 556 at close range tends to go through intruders. Not much stopping power.

Nah, you girlfriend gave it to me, as a gratitude for making her cum for her first time.