If you voted for this man, guess what? You are a racist. Deal with it

If you voted for this man, guess what? You are a racist. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.j3z7u28mq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm proud to be a racist. White are superior, and I don't want to be on the wrong side of the truth.

well you're not wrong.

I hate non-whites.

also this.

>that feel when he's literally hiring his billionaire friends

America declined your race card. Choose another form of insult please.

Trump isn't white though, he's a giant oompa loompa, which are just orange niggers. Fucking ignorant people the lot of you... At least Hillary was a real white.

>Implying that's a bad thing

>implying other presidents didn't do this in the past

okay so? your point?

No. They actually elected other politicians

>America declined your race card. Choose another form of insult please.
too true, the better observation is that you're a useful idiot, thanks for doing what I wanted!

Other politicians who had close relationships with the president.

Go back to your safe space and wear your diaper pin. Cuck

Actually, Hillary won. The popular vote she won. So the people of American do think you are fucking racist scum.

Were you born stupid or dropped on your head as a kid?

Very few men in history have stood up to the "monolithic conspiracy" that JFK talked about. Trump did and now he's given in and has become a part of it. The people who control the world don't want the climate to get fucked, it's their world. They protect their own, which is why they made him back off prosecuting Hillary. It was never about race, it was about him being too volatile to play along with the globalist plan, but they got to him already. The people who challenged this globalist plan, Hussein, Hitler, JFK all got their ass handed to them. Read up on this shit.

>Cuck
names don't change the fact you're a useful idiot, comrade.
if america was great again, like it was in the past, traitorous faggots like you would have been shot in the back of the head...
notice libs don't think that way faggot...
so wrong on the lib label,
useful idiot

fucking traitor

YOU SHOULD BE HUNG, YOU FUCKING COMMIE

kek so le randumb xD

cancerous millenials like you are the reason we're all fucked, this isn't about libs vs cons, its about thinkers vs retards, and you're a world class retard, blinded by a clear fact, that the ruskies favored this outcome because it furthers their agenda

pedophile

I didn't vote for anyone, he's a moron and Hillary is a reprehensible, corporate reptile.

People voted for trump because they're sick of the pc, sjw, feminist, liberal rhetoric that is so quick to label anyone a racist, bigot or misogynist for simply having a dissenting opinion.

Also when you're worldview's prerequisite is the admission that anyone who's white is racist, anyone who's male is sexist and anyone who's straight is homophobic/transphobic. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen in a country that's mostly white and straight?

No, trump is not racist from what I've seen and his supporters can be but most are not. You've cried racist too many times and now it has no meaning.

"if you ever do anything unamerican, you are a communist!" -McCarthy's beliefs
Change that to OP's words and you have the same faggot, but on the other side of the fence.

this
/thread

By the amount of votes trump got, some of trumps voters must have votes Obama back in 08&12. So it's impossible for all trump voters to be racist

>non voter thinks he has any room to talk about the election

Get the fuck outta here

Trump didn't even disavow David Duke and the KKK when he was asked about it. There is no way you can say he isn't a racist. The KKK has literally endorsed him over and over again.

That's not ok.

>the popular vote matters
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

obvious samefag is obvious

you think voting for Obama means you can't be racist? thats cute.

Giving zero fucks. Nothing to deal with. Go away, libtard faggot.

i can proudly say that i know my place in this country because im not white.

No I'm not. Foreign criminals should not be allowed to squat illegally in my country. I don't give a fuck where they come from. They need to get in line like everyone else. I have no problem with legal migrants.

There you go with that -ist shit again. Fucking libtards

>If you voted for this man, guess what? You are a racist. Deal with it.

I don't give a fuck if I'm racist. Racism saves white lives. I hate niggers. Mexicans are half-humans. Jews are literally the devil incarnate. That's racism!? That's common sense.

I'm already going around telling blacks I voted for trump (I didn't vote) and going around telling people I'm homophobic (semi true) and yelling I'll grab ya by the pussy right in front of all the women to hear. It's awesome.

I am no more racist than Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

Who cares if he didn't disavow two entities? That doesn't equate to a viable candidate.

Could just be a dumbass. But, most likely a dumbass racist.

yer both fuckin insane mate!!!!

No I just personally am not willing to stick my name on paper in support of a narcissistic fuckwit or a puppet for the powers that be. I do have room to talk because freedom of expression, either rebuttal or blow it out your ass.

So you're doing what you're supposed to do. Congratulations.

Preach it!!

>If you voted for this man, guess what? You are a racist

Provo detected. Cool way to rile up your side with canards like this.

More accurate to say that you're willing to condone racism for the sake of something else. But that's been true about the USA since 1789.

Whether or not he disavowed anyone is pointless, who gives a fuck who supports him. Did he personally do or say anything racist, you're essentially charging him with racism by association because he doesn't care to talk shit about someone who wants to support him.

John Wayne Gacy was a democrat but if it came down to his vote you'd take it.

This thread is proof that both sides to this are autistic faggots

True

>Deal with it.
>mfw I don't need to start an entire thread to be comfortable with my political beliefs
Sounds like you're a very insecure faggot, OP.

If you on Sup Forums on the regular op your a fucking racist deal with it

If you didn't vote for this man, you are lacking in critical thought and analysis skills.

Oh, and deal with it.

Not necessarily. A lot of trump fans I know hate liberals too, and hate fags, and hate women, and especially hate the clintons, and hate kind people, and hate intelligent people, and hate people who try to better themselves, and hate anyone who hasn't bettered themselves as much as they have, and hate religions other than their own, and hate others who have no religion at all, and hate people who dress different than them, or talk different than them, or are from a different state than them, or a different city, or a different neighborhood, or a different family, or a different tax bracket, or are fans of different football team, or those who don't like football at all, or don't eat the same food as them, or etc etc etc.

Basically they're hateful people. But they'll tell you why they're 100% justified in each of these.

This is a country that hates itself and wants more than anything, another civil war.

Sort your own country out first, mick

What line did you have to wait in?

So who cares if he is a racist? You think the sand monkeys who want to destroy America care? or the wetbacks who come to live off of welfare care? Maybe some lynching's like the drug cartel do in Maxico would help.

Underage B&

Hey Fin or Jayden or Kayden or Kaylib, or whatever fucking retard name your parents gave you voting is anonymous and you're the reason America is likely to crumble. Die. In a fire.

but im brown

All that matters is the end results, I don't know why so many have to write stuff on the wall before he has even begun.

>rigged rigged rigged rigged

Too bad you couldn't bus people around to even more voting cites that day. Even all your illegal friends voting didn't help with the electoral college.

Yes, let us pretend the leftist is the educated voter.

are you saying you have a problem with busing?

I am not a racist. I just like incest and rape, and wish that the representatives of my country represents my various mental issues. Don't like it? Move to Canada!

>"the lot of you"
eurofag detected

OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER

Thanks for Correcting The Record™

I'm 31 and this is the first election I didn't vote in since I was able. I don't care about the judgment of other people, it just irks me to officially support someone I absolutely despise, therefore I didn't.

At least I'm not as bad as those that support the BLM.

The leftists are always the educated voters, edgelord.

I didn't have to get in line. I was fortunate enough to be born there.

hi Sup Forums

For fuck's sake, this country isnt as racist, violent, sexist, or whatever as our fucking media reports. They feed off hate and do anything to keep people interested.

Everyone i know that voted Trump is not even close to being racist. Obviously no one is pointing out major flaws in our nation and Trump was at least brave enough to talk about such issues.

He wants to improve jobs, he wants a better economy, he wants to improve relations with Russia, he wants fair trade and alliances, he wants better security, and he wants our rights to stay our rights.

Calling him or his supporters racist is just immature and blind. He's already backing off the things libs are most worried or scared of. This media driven fear has got to stop. Get the fuck off twitter, facebook, or any of that shit.

Go actually just do something productive, protect your family, provide for your family, honor your traditions, then eventually die.

You are not special, you are not unique, you are not worthwhile, you will never make an impact except to those who love you.

Fuck off OP.

kek'd

Fucking NIGGER MEXICAN SHIT

Here's an artiicle for you by Nassem Taleb, inventor of the Black Swan theory.

It's essentially about lefties:

The Intellectual yet Idiot

medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.j3z7u28mq

Illegal isn't a race you braying, moronic dipshit.

Get him outta here

i like free compliments over the internet, you're a kind man. have a nice day !

Do people not understand why illegal immigration is a problem? Are people really okay with completely unidentified strangers secretly entering the country by the thousands every week? How? We don't know who they are, where they come from, where they're going, what they do for a living, what their education and health statuses are. We don't know anything about the people who illegally migrate to the country. It's a serious problem and every country has immigration laws for a reason.

>It's a serious problem
Not really, man. Certainly not one that affects me, anyway.

You do realize that both Trump and Clinton are fucking racist right?

>that feeling when the swamp isn't drained.

OP is a libtard cuck go to your corner and suck on your thumb while the rest of us make America great again

Of course they are. Trump's supporters are much more racist than Shilldawg's though.

i dont know, i get yelled at and mobs attack me for being white and these groups chant "Hillary."

sounds pretty fucking racist to me.

Minus his stance on climate change, I agree. Although, I think his ideas on "clean coal" (read bullshit), while obviously not a long term fix, could put people to work that desperately need it in the short term until we can remove fossil fuels dependence.

It is an they are. Fucking liberals are turned upside down and can't find their asshole staring them right in the face. Fucking safe space cuckoldry.

I don't give a goddamn about racism. Everybody's racist in one way or another.

I'm only concerned with results. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, so I have nothing to judge him on at the moment. If he fucks shit up with his presidency, then I'll hate on him. But not for racism bullshit.

ok
and?

This

>If you voted for this man, guess what? You are a racist.

You misspelled "retard"

i've read a lot on climate change and i do believe our temps are rising but not really from human interference.

One major volcanic eruption is far more drastic than only 150 years of industrialization.

They say this is a record high since 100 years ago, so what caused the spike 100 years ago?

I do agree that local climates and pollution is an issue (smog) and i also agree that we need to get off fossil fuels but to blame rising temps on people on this looks inaccurate.

If a major volcano erupts, it can change our climate enough to kill 50% of the world's population. It shoots so much poison gas into our atmosphere.

I just dont think these reports are as correct as they say.

>implying that there's anything wrong with that

Funny thing with liberals, they believe in tolerance, but be against any of their ideas, and its no longer tolerable being a liberal makes sense, you'd be for civil rights and the freedom to live your life, but that's the thing though, people aren't like that, people can't live like that, we've proven time and time again, that people take advantage of the weak, liberals only feel strong because society gives them that ability, liberalism would die out with out the republicans, democrats, and conservatives. Liberals are the furthest thing from tolerance. I see a lot of people on my facebook spouting liberal shit, and it annoys me, I don't know why, I hate that free love shit, you know, that fake kindness, I don't respond well to it, cause it seems fake, you know with hate, its obvious, you know they hate you, its open and its out there, with people that practice that free love, and tolerance crap, can pretend to like you because "huurr duur i believe in being nice even when I don't want to" I just resonde better to hate, cause i understand it, and its usually one sided, no hidden message no lies, just straight up hate

You misheard. Trump didn't say "we're going to drain the swamp". He said "we're going to drain my cock".

its funny because it's true

The misunderstanding about climate change is that it is the rate of change and not the absolute temperature change, that is alarming. But weather prediction is notoriously difficult given current tech, and not just that, these systems are modeled using nonlinear equations which lead to chaos in the formal/mathematical sense, which is, at least in part, why predicting what weather, climate, or any other complex system will do over time is so fucking hard. At the end of the day, I simply support tech advancement, and I think we have reached the limit of what is "cool" with fossil fuels. We, being a curious species, should start solving other problems imo.