GF broke up with me today. She is a fashion model who has done shit for louis vuitton, vogue, ralph lauren, etc...

GF broke up with me today. She is a fashion model who has done shit for louis vuitton, vogue, ralph lauren, etc. AMA maybe this shit will be therapy . Shitty thing is she is 1,000s of miles away in another country and it was fucking thanksgiving.

Probably passing out in 30 mins.

She would be getting fucked by some photographer or agent. Truth.

nudes or nah?

She likes David Bellemere, he is shooting for nu muses and did castings with her in NYC.

Almost all fashion models I've came across shoot nude.

Is she fucking him then?

No, she isn't. She wasn't selected for the nu muses shoots anyways. But she told me he is sleezy with her model friends.

The entire time you were her boyfriend, she was fucking other people in the industry, just be happy you don't have herpies, unless you do have herpies, then be sad.

I don't doubt she fucked someone behind my back.

I'm not lying.

Almost every millionaire fuckhead in Manhattan tried to buy my gf. It happens all the fucking time. She blew all of them off while I was with her, but I can't be completely sure.

Any proof you were dating a vogue/Ralph Lauren model. This sounds like stupid bait.

Models are just bitches who use their looks to make money.

99% of the models I know are the most uninteresting fucks I've ever met.

Find someone who is genuinely interesting and doesn't start drama about their insecurity that their value is based on their looks which will last then five years, max.

It isn't stupid bait. She got paid some shoots several grand a day. But then wouldn't get paid for those shoots 60 days later and may not have work for the next 2-3 months despite weeks of castings. Most models are fucking broke including her and I had to pay all her shit whenever we went out and NY is fucking expensive

Yeah, most of her friends are Russian gold diggers.

I have a bikini very similar to this one. I DO NOT look as good in it, unfortunately.

Her waist is like 22 inches or some shit. She doesn't eat a special diet. She eats the same shit I do. It's purely genetics on her side.

Yeah what's your point

We need some form of proof to prove this isn't baiting man.

All high fashion models are whores. They all have to fuck their way to the top. They will fuck so many men in the industry to get those jobs. Your ex was a whore mate. Would've been fucking heaps of guys behind your back

I wouldn't make this shit up. She has bills due like everyone else but modeling agencies wouldn't pay her shit until 60-days after the shoot if even then. She had to borrow money from me until her checks came in. If she wanted to get paid earlier they'd take a big % off her check for early payment. She constantly goes to castings and most of the time doesn't get shit. But then she'll start getting a string of shoots and shoot an entire days worth of shit and the next. I wouldn't make this shit up. It's fucking stressful dating a model. I'm not talking model mayhem, I mean legit Ford model

Hmmm. I just went on an 800 calorie/day diet. I've lost 22 so far and am half way to where I want to be. I'll be very similar to her when I'm done...

Nothing. Just kind of ticks me off.

Proofs

>loaning money to this kind of bitch

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you think you were going to marry this girl or something?

Actresses and models, whether they're successful or hopeless wannabe losers, are all fucking mental

Time stamp a picture of you and your ex model to prove your not lying

Nice on your achievements and goals. I wouldn't be unhealthy about it. She doesn't work for what she has, she was born with her body. She barely works out. But gyms give models discounts so she uses that whenver she does work out

my ex is very fucking mental. she is fucking russian gold digger. and yes i did want to marry her. she's one of the most beautiful people i've ever met with the heart of fucking coal.

fuck off. if you cant see im telling the truth then i dont have time for this.

No one is going to believe anything in this thread until you post proof faggot

then your problem. leave the thread and do something else

Your own fault. Lucky you got away with only heartbreak and the dinner bill. No amount of money protects you from these women.

The only winning move is to use them as cum dumpsters and treat them like garbage.

Lmao then no one will believe you cunt.

I see your words Op And they all lies. You are a fag licking balls. So go enjoy balls in your mouth. Enjoy a big hard cock in your ass.

All OP role playing to fill a sad fantasy.

ok cool. leave the thread.

yeah, you're right. other men dropped much more on her than i did.

some of her friends are married to investment bankers & live in luxurious apartments in NY. they are men late 30s-40s dating women younger than them kek. but these are the kind of me she/her friends are attracted to. also, she admitted to dating nothing but assholes. I was the first non-asshole she dated.

Welp

what a shitty fansty to date a a broke ass russian model that drained me emotionally