/brit/

doing a read of the matinal papers' issue.

old one

fuck sake lads. im at work and i can sense that im needing a diahrrea shite

ill probably be able to hold it in but it will be uncomfortable

to the frog: exercise is for cucks

had a bigger breakfast than i normally do and now i'm really hugnry

WTF

If you buy your brekky at least get it from a normal cafe

ha ha

How long does it take to starve to death?

The True Indigenous People of Britain are...

reminder: no gfs ever

This. Do a real sport and compete in boxing

Are gfs even real? I've never had one.

African

alri fattie

Why's it a FUCKING PNG
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Might have a watch of Starship Troopers today desu.

unironically true
12st king of manlets with absolutely 0 muscle

because i forgot to change it when i rotated it

Celts and Picts

What's that in civilised units?

Anglo-Saxons

Literally just stop being fat mate it's not harf.

This place is a shithole, the traffic is obscene, every taxi driver is a scam artist, there are no seat belts in the cars, there are no sidewalks, all the sewer grates emit pungent shit stinks and there are creepy old men with their arms draped around tiny little rat faced ladyboys everywhere you go.

THAILAD why do you like this place

it's not harf

Had a fucking mare here chaps

Didn't put any aftershave on today so I stopped by boots on the way to work, found one I liked the smell on and sprayed it on me

Just got in and it smells different to how I first thought. Did some research and it's a fucking women's fragrance. It was in the men's section ffs I smell like a fucking twat

76kg 179cm

>sidewalks
FOY

some bender wearing Lady Million just walked past me

struggling to master the art of the actionpost

isn't that this guy's gf?

>What's that in civilised units?
168 pounds.

That's normal weight. Thought you'd be a tub of lard with a belly.

officially healthy weight lads, BMI has me on the heavy side of healthy

why do they call sidewalks "pavements"

pavement is what roads are made of, and you aren't supposed to walk on roads

Too fucking hot today lads

Imagine falling for the Thailand meme.

turtle in?

it's in all the wrong places, have major hip tilt and a fat arse and titties desu

gonna do something about it though, literally planking as i type this

>hip tilt
what is this

imagine being a plumber - lmao

>pavement is what roads are made of

are you thick alan

Thanks. I'm sure she's making a man very happy.

Imagine being a virgin over 18.

You'll only reinforce posture-related issues doing isolated exercises
do cardio like running or swimming

i don't think they're together anymore and she's with her photographer now

you sound like me lmao

Just pulled a sicky.

>tfw bow legs
>tfw have the virgin jog

whats a good dynamic core exercise?

hahah yeah imagine aye

squats and deadlifts

Hi

cricket

Yes

Griget

>americans will defend this

right i know i'm just being difficult now but i've literally seen 2 different physios to try to teach me how to sqat but cos of the bow legs/overly tight achilles i can't get anywhere near parralell

i'll think of something, cheers for the advice

Any way to stop or lessen the effects of a respiratory tract infection after you feel one coming on?

Sit ups, bicycle kicks, leg raises. Don't listen to /fit/, squats and diddlys don't build your core enough

are you actually bow-legged or self-diagnosed?
have a few joint issues with my legs because my arches aren't as strong as they should be, if that's a big issue for you then try walking regularly for a few days with your legs properly extended and then try running
don't try to take long strides, keep your feed together and as close as possible
if you really do have bad legs do swimming

You don't have to go to parallel for the exercise to work. Do it enough and your body will adjust and you'll hit parallel eventually anyway
>bow legs
Nigger get some Vitamin D

Eating jam straight from the jar

I am double hard

Green tea

What's the high score?

gargle salt water
eat more veggies

why is elsa jean the face of blacked?

nice memes

got any experience with insoles? i walk on the inside of my foot so i guess that could be something to do with my arches, anddd
not properly bow legged, just my inner quads are fucking hench and my outer quads stop about 7-8cm above my knee and are like little baby

cheers senpai i'll stick at it, got a gf now so need to get un-ugly

Me and my gf

she's blonde and blue eyed

she has kind of niggery facial features though imo

Damn was pretty proud of hitting 4

she has green eyes and her eyebrows are brown meaning she's fake blonde

>niggery facial features

what does one mean by this?

but i'm blonde with brown eyebrows

>i'm blonde
post chebs

>grounded for the weekend after calling my mom a "cuck"

Very Pathetic!

back from gym

on the toilet doing a president

she has a wide nose and an african looking browline

she looks a bit like rihanna painted white

going absolutely Merkel on the loo today lads

so yesterday i forgot to eat and only had like 1000 calories

if i have 4000 today will that be just like ive had 2500 each day or does it not work like that

london

i don't know

Would you be able to tell before it's too late?

this but with alcohol units

save up my 3-4 over the weekdays and then smash 21-28 units every weekend

Nokia?

easily

would still ram my willy up the left one's bpucci

damn.....

samsung is god or some shit

*retweets*

are you trying to lose weight

>htc
>tfw i'm legitamising the taiwanese government

Ah yes, bronchitis

no just trying to stay at the same weight i am currently because i used to be fat

I do the same, walk on the inside of my feet. my ankles were sagging like an old lady's tits a few months ago, but it wasn't really bad enough for special treatment, especially not now
didn't fully comprehend it until a guy working at the gym offered to help with some stuff and gave me some stretches for it - mainly just general leg stuff because the problem extended right up to my pelvis.
stopped going to the gym about a month ago because I ran out of money so I started doing swimming full time, find that that's actually helping a lot (especially HIIT, the increased blood flow seems to go straight to my legs). feeling very strong cardiovascular-wise recently so I went for a run today and found support in my legs that I haven't felt in a long time. I'd say cardio stuff has helped me much more than gym sessions, sure my form wasn't perfect but I just have more energy and feel more certain of my body now. I'm a lanklet as well but somehow this just works for me
also buy some proper shoes, think that and eating/ sleeping well recently has made all the difference for me. oversleeping nearly drove me off the edge tb h

Haven't left my room in 3 days

>developing country doesn't fit the standards of an european
call the press

glad it's going well fám, cheers for the advice. I'm at uni so i'll try and get one of my physio m8s to suggest some stretches for ze achilles and legs

Just got off the blower with the media. They don't me to stop being such a racist goyim

>THAILAD why do you like this place

you answered your own question

>there are creepy old men with their arms draped around tiny little rat faced ladyboys everywhere you go.

>all these normals who had normal social lives in school hanging out with friends regularly and being respected by their peers
>tfw was socially low even among nerds and other untouchables

ah yes ah yes