I feel like shit give me youre best to fucking cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFPcsYGriEs
youtube.com/watch?v=AviMsVPO1Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last one

Also this commercial hurt me in ways I never knew... Also, fuck Apple

youtube.com/watch?v=aFPcsYGriEs

Hows life everyone? Just wanting to talk to others, outside of my life and my issues, if you want to talk about that I can but I'd rather not. Just offering advice and help.
Before you ask
>Attempted suicide twice, once through a med overdose and another through slitting my wrists
>Depressed since I was 15/16 now 23.

You live alone user?

Life has really taken a swing on me since two months ago. I have been developing a drinking problem and one night I drank a fifth of vodka and must have taken some ambien pills. Next thing I know I am laying in a pool of my own blood confused. I go to the hospital and find out I shot myself in the head. Amazingly I recovered very quickly and now my only problems since then is short term memory, anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
I am glad to be alive but I don't feel like the same person. I am scared that I will never be as sharp and mentally able as I was before. The one thing that really eats at me is I have never been suicidal so the fact I did this hurts me. Sorry for the rant but today has been a lonely and depressing day. I hope I can be myself again and not live with this new persona I have become.

You got a kik?

I'm back with my ex but I don't know what to think. I'm kinda fat (I recently lost my tennis shoes and don't have the money for another parity right now) and that's why he least my the first time.

The guy is great, I just want to be sexy for him.

damn dude.. that sucks. I was there too. don't remember it. wife slapped the gun out of my hand and got me in rehab.

youtube.com/watch?v=AviMsVPO1Os

Been there bro. It gets better, just not quickly and in fits-and-starts

oh wow, i bet you made tax payers pay the bill huh?? pls next time just use a gun to the head... or dont bother trying... Anything else is just a cry for attention.

Bump

Sorry about the long long delay, had some connection issue. Yes I do.
You learn to live with the fact you tried to end it all. Never tried to shoot myself, I'd advice admitting yourself.
Nope
I know man I know
I slit my wrists and bandaged it up myself, 0 tax's paid. My pill overdose I ended up vomiting it up and passing out by seizures. Again never got medical treatment. Not everyone has access to a firearm nor was it a cry for attention.

Sorry about late replies connection issues, shitty internet.

I love alone, too. It's irradiation pretty cool, but I'd like someone to come home to. Or maybe go out and play a few /tg/ games.

Where do you live?

BC Canada. I've always lived alone never really dated/had friends to hang out with so I've gotten use to it. Plus its really hard for me to get any friends who are into what I am into.
>Hiking, Camping, Hunting and Trapping.

True

10/10 hobbies, friendo. Wish I could join you [Minnesotan here)

It'd be nice to show others my hobbies. Nothing quite like hiking up to my local spot which is a 12 hour hike. You look to your left you see a river (tons of fish, great sizes) and to your right about 5 minutes away a lake with a beaver dam on the right hand side 20 minutes away. Lovely spot and noone goes there. Lovely place sadly I can't show it to anyone but thats just how life goes.

I assume, if it's that far into the woods, you don't carry any food with you. Do you just catch what you're hungry for? Do you bother to sterilize the water? What do you being with?

When I go up there I normally pack food for 2-3 days. Normally stay for 2 days. I boil the water and normally pick natural greens/mushrooms. I normally just end up enjoying a nice fire and do some craving. When I am up there alone I tend to sort out my thoughts alot. It's helped me alot there.

I'd hang out with you user

Come fly out here then mate. Just watch out for the local wolves and grizzlies in the area.

100% bullshit.

I don't really know what to put so I'll put this. All my life I've been a background character. I was always the tag along. Whenever I try to do something I end up fucking it up. I've been in a group of friends with two other guys. The one I think just kinda pities me. The other one thinks of me as a toy to control but that's how he views everyone except my other friend. Im 19 now. Everyday I wish I wasn't born. I won't kill myself as I don't believe in an afterlife and the idea of death really scares me.

MyE-Mail is "[email protected]." I might fly out to see you some time next year, if you like the idea. You sound legit, amd I like making froends with ither loners.

thats really strong stuff...

I want to kill myself Sup Forums. Life is too hard. I just want to give.

Killing yourself wont make matters any easier though. You will never know what is on the other side and any self harm that doesnt result in death will only cause more suffering down the road.

My depression has gotten the best of me. It's hard to do anything anymore. I know it probably won't last forever but these last few months have been a nightmare. I just want to be happy again. I wish the best of luck to all of you guys, we need it.

I remember when I had trouble getting into the shower more than once a week and my unwashed cock would smell so bad it would burn your nose. My mom put up with it though.

You are aware you have depression. The choices are in your hands. Do something.