Sup Forums real talk.
Would you fuck my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haYV_KIX4BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's her ass like?

More?

This is her pussy.

Real talk? Honestly a random fucking isn't that appealing to me. Is she attractive to me, it's hard to say because face is a lot for me. Like the body though, just the right amount of body to snuggle. Tits look good. In the end, the personality would determine whether I wanted to make sweet love to her forever.

show ass, nigger, pussy is pussy.

I'd fuck.

yeah i would love to tear your girlfriend up m8

I would fuck your girl. Would you fuck mine?

I would ruin her and humiliate you while I do it

youtube.com/watch?v=haYV_KIX4BQ

I would bed her over and fuck he raw in the middle of that party

Yeah, how?

She loves a rough fucking.

Your girl looks like the Crimson Chin

Blue nails would never go with that outfit. Even a 13 yo girl would know that. She has no style.

nice i would love to see that

Does she give you enough action?

Gonna need better quality photos holly shit the camera grain, but yeah id fuck her

Yeah we fuck at lease like 5 times a week

I would have said yes I would if I were really desperate or really needed it, but now I'm not so sure.

How come?

you idolize somebody else's whore

What do you mean?

I grabbed the hem of her dress and practically rip it as i force it over her ass and hips. I pull her g-string down. look up to see all eyes on us staring intensely, and I spit in the palm of my hand and lubed up the head of my cock. I enter her pussy and begin thrusting my hips so hard that the sounds of my hips striking her ass echoed around the party

Without hesitation.

I would suck that clit for hours.

Good.

Is that all you'd do?

Yes.

real talk i'd fuck anything thats not std infested and a whale.

That's fair

You need me to fuck her for you?

I love seeing her pussy stretch around my cock

Depends how you'd do it

I'd do my best to leave her feeling moderately dissatisfied.

bend her ass over and fuck that tight pussy, I'd make you get under us and suck/lick on my balls while I fuck her. you can watch from that angle while I fill your girl's fertile pussy with cum and get her pregnant. you can clean the rest off my dick and spit it in her for good measure. then you can raise my child with your slut gf while I live responsibility free