i'ts comfy man

>Jax there is a problem, brown invaded black territory
>Jesus christ, get in touch with yellow, this can't blowback on the club
>I love you, brother

Repeat this for 7 seasons mixing the colors

if you're NEET and have all the time in the world, sure maybe
if not, no there's better shows for your limited time

Only for Jaxposting.

>Brother, we have to reach out to white and brown or else the retaliation from black and yellow will be deadly, brother. I love you, brother.

i wuv u brudda

This and this Comfy as fuck.

SURE

I LOVE YOU BROTHER

lmao..your right. Don't forget ...AAAAAHHHBBBEEEEELLLLLLL in between every 2 seasons.

it's mediocre at best and really shit at worst.

>jax we have a pr....
>JESUS CHRIST

The Gemma Teller Story: guest starring some dudes with beards

>writing poetry on the roof
>a fucking tranny
hey guys come watch this biker show!

It's better than most of the shit on tv but still unremarkable. I was just constantly annoyed by the wasted potential - could have been an incredible show about the death of the american dream, masculinity, fatherhood etc. all around this fascinating subculture most people are unfamiliar with, but instead it's a slightly shitty action show that immediately has nowhere to go.

should have ended in season 4 with jax as president and oppie killing clay and becoming vp

the SOA shitposting was the only good thing about this show. Brother.

J A Y S U S C H R O I S T
A
Y
S
U
S

C
H
R
O
I
S
T

it's so unremarkable and middling that you won't be able to decide if you like it or hate it. i watched the first three seasons and i can't remember a single thing about it except that charlie hunnam is a shitty actor. i just know that it happened.

Yea it's pretty fun if you can get over yourself. S3 is fucking terrible though and you will likely drop it.

this.
Jaxposting was what made it bearable once the show went on too long so now I'd say it's not worth the time

It's fun. something you watch drunk. Skip the super shitty episodes. Stop watching once it gets too stupid for your taste

Honestly, one of the very worst shows ever made.

Yeah but stop watching when this happens You'll likely keep watching hoping it gets better, but it gets much worse.

Basically Dumb Bitch: Why Didn't you Just Say Something and Avoid All This Trouble: The Movie

only if you like the aesthetics. For me it was dumb entertainment, but entertaining nonetheless

>aw shhhit.

Lol all hail Kathryn segal