So Sup Forums, how was your Thanksgiving?

So Sup Forums, how was your Thanksgiving?

Also, reaction image thread.

My Thanksgiving was fine until about 30 minutes ago. I just got out of a faces thread and one guy posted about how he was committing suicide via lack of food, water and sleep. He looked terrible. His face was slightly sunken in and his eyes were red. He sort of ended up conducting an AMA but I didn't really know what to ask him. It fucked me up. He was so determined.
I don't know what to think. The man was deliberately starving himself.

jesus christ user.

... Could be be he wasn't serious?
he was probably just trolling for the lulz. suicide by starvation on a day more or less dedicated to eating?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>work at Walmart
>spend most of shift loading tv's in car's
>get off and pick throw what's left
>go home
>checked emails, Facebook
>my cancerous SJW of a cousin spams sjw shit
>tell fags on Sup Forums about my day

He seemed very, very serious. He was sad and he seemed to have trouble articulating his thoughts. He said he was three days in. He also mentioned that his pee was dark orange. it was fucked up

Self-starving is easy, so long as there is electronic distraction. I could kill myself by browsing fucking instagram memes for days on end

But starving AND lack of sleep AND dehydration? You have to really hate yourself for that shit to work.

Watched a movie, ate burger king, contemplated suicide

fuck man, I'm sorry you had to work on Thanksgiving. I never go shopping on any holiday, even if I forget something for a recipe. Working on a holiday is the worst fucking thing.

Also some random anons kept egging him on. I think that's what got to me the most

Sup Forumstards gonna Sup Forumstard. I imagine it'd be pretty hard to actually complete, right? I mean, won't someone notice?

He said he didn't have any friends and his only family member wouldn't talk to him and hadn't contacted him in years. I don't know. Maybe a coworker would, yeah, but idk

well, hopefully it won't succeed...

I'm Mexican so I don't celebrate thanksgiving

I kinda hope he does succeed.
I mean...he's 3 days in. At that point, eating would be hell anyways. He'd have to go through a refeeding program just so he could continue living his shitty life. Might as well finish the job; you're already halfway there.

Overslept and missed dinner because apparently I can't wake my worthless ass up to spend time with the only people who love me anymore. They called me a couple of times today, I ignored them. Fashioned a noose out of a belt and put my head in it, too much of a fucking pussy to end it and I don't know why. Sister called and I answered, she kept asking if I was okay and I lied. Told her I'd hang out with them while they Black Friday shopped and actually attempted to see them, realized I'm too fucking stupid to remember money so I drove back home and ignored calls from both her and my mom. Still haven't eaten anything all day. I wish I could stop plaguing my family and friends with my existence, I contribute nothing to them and feeling like a piece of shit every day is getting fucking old

Kys already

Just stream it first

I saw that dude too. I was hoping he'd stream it or some shit but w/e

A lesson learnt and a nice day

My thanksgiving was sad and awkward.

I live alone with my mother and we haven't been talking lately because we're both holding grudges toward one another. This has been going on for about a year now. I didn't leave my bed until 5 PM and didn't leave my room (to go to the bathroom) until 9. She's in bed now, it's 12:27 AM and I'm just now eating for the first time. I'm eating leftovers my mom cooked by herself. I couldn't stand to be out there with her.
I listened to her eating alone. There was no sobbing or anything. She was just eating and watching TV alone in the living room while I hid in my bedroom. That was the vast majority of the day. Didn't invite anyone over. It sucked.

>live in an apartment on my own
>my first Thanksgiving without family
>work an overtime shift because holiday pay and don't want to spend time alone with my thoughts
At least I've got my dog for company.
I've got another shift in like six hours.
I know I should sleep, but I'm just not feeling right today.

ITT: Everything is miserable.

boring

Well yeah.
Why else would we be here?

Had dinner with family until politics were brought up and then it became a shit storm

Were none of them taught not to bring up politics?

'muricans are weird.
>Let's make a festive day to be together in family
>Hate it
the fuck is wrong with 'muricans and hating their own families.

I wish. My dad ended up threatening one of my sibling's tuition

I don't know if you noticed, but this is Sup Forums. This isn't normal. None of us are normal. We're all antisocial fuckfaced inbreds.

Most 'muricans love their families and are loved by their families.

>My dad ended up threatening one of my sibling's tuition
Alright. Time for a greentext.

the tv shows lied to me!!!

what anime is that

Anybody notice that for some reason, Westerners have a tendency to focus on mouths in detecting facial expressions while with Easterners, it's the eyes?

Example:
;_; (asian crying emoticon)
:'( (American crying emoticon)

^_^ (Asian happy emoticon)
:) (American happy emoticon)

and so on and so forth. What's that all about?

My Thanksgiving was great. Had dinner with my mom and sister. We joked around and reminisced.
My other sister stopped by later, and we all had fun joking around and wondering if her Mother-in-law killed her husband. Good times.

Im not gonna green text because I've never bothered to learn how to so it's just gonna be in a paragraph.
Im in another room and I overhear my aunt swearing and screaming about trump and how she hates him after learning about how other people in the family like my dad voted for him. Lots of claims about racism, sexusm, and anti-immigrant shit later my dad is pretty pissed and my uncle was only able to calm my aunt down. My sister then thought it would be a good idea to share her thoughts about wanting to help the illegal immigrants who come to us and the black people(who live better than the majority of people I know with fucking welfare) and my dad goes off on her. My dad ends up threatening to give her tuition to some random Hispanic or black kid instead of her. Then we went home. One of the most awkward car rides I have ever had.

>Never bothered to learn how
>Literally one of the easiest things to to
You're Newfaggery has reached astounding heights.

This type of shit makes me wish I had a family.

I've only been lurking for like a year

pretty sad if im being honest, no family, no friends, just me alone

read the faq
but if you're too retarded to find that then.
put an
> like this at the start of sentence
not it does not work like >this

How the fuck have you not picked up how to green text from a whole year of being here?

don't spoonfeed on something this simple, it is just plain retarded.

Thats why another world war is coming.

> Is this correct

᠎>like this?

yes.
what the fuck?

dafuq

How can you fuck that up?

>he typed
>[alt] + [0129] into the numpad before he posted it

I have never seen that happen before