I just sucked off a man that was on female hormones and had breast implants

I just sucked off a man that was on female hormones and had breast implants.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-98zj1N28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think anyone cares faggot?

I don't think any one cares, I'm just edging and wanted to make thread about what I did an hour ago.

Not as fucked up as dis
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-98zj1N28

Do you feel better now that you're 100% sure that you're a faggot?

You sucked him off? Thats gay man. He shoulda sucked you off and you shoulda fucked his ass.

umm.. tell us about it?

Get on my level. I used to regularly fuck a man on female hormones so hard that he/she had anal orgasms.

Nothing feels more Alpha than making a former man into your slut.

how do anal orgasms feel when you are balls deep in their ass?.. asking for a friend

I don't care,
Feel the same as I did before but I won't get a non trans boyfriend.

It just happened that way, we didn't have time to fuck but I'm trying to convince him to come over so I can fuck him, but he may not have time. I'm edging in the mean time.

Well I dated what I thought was a girl and we were on our 3rd date and we were making out and I was grab his tits and he said he had to say something and said very meekly that he was trans and was on hormones and got breast implants and hoped I would be mad. I always liked traps and thought this was a fun opportunity to explore that fantasy so I kept kissing hom and I ended up pulling his dick out and sucking it. Before he came he got a call from his mom that something had happened and he needed to get to the hospital, so I finished him off and dropped him off at the hospital.
He doesn't seem to have a ride home so I'm going to probably get him in a bit.

No idea, never had anything in my ass.

I should've proof read,
She hoped I would not be mad

And I have never tried anal on a trap, I did on a girl but I never came in her pooper and she NEVER came with me in it, it was just an experiment we tried and we didn't like it but I'm up for trying again.

Fuck his ass and tell us how it is

I'm leaving now to pick him up, going to get some lube first, I'll let you know how it goes

But who will keep the thread alive?

It is our duty

>bump

Doo dee

fbsbfbffbafd

Bump

dudes probably gonna get ass fucked by the lady man and not come back to tell of it

Welcome to 2016 folks

This is going to end up like that greentext where user ended up with a tarp hooker that he unwittingly paid to fuck him in the ass.

i knew user was a fag but this is some next level shit

op was a fag not annon

bump for that cocksucking faggot, OP

Bump

I just fucked her, keep this thread alive, I'll be back to write up a post.

her or him? im confused

Go go gadget greentext.

Pics? He must be very convincing if you didn't know until the third date.

Awaiting greentext

>tl;dr everybody walked the dinosaur

How did her ass feel OP?

I think I may be in love. That was the most sensual fuck I've ever had.

So (I'm going to say she for him now) she has a brother than got in an accident, he's fine.

When I picked her up I tried to do some small talk about happened and she eventually brought up that she only had sex with a guy on Craigslist and she never got a blow job before. So I felt kinda like I de flowered her since every boyfriend( she dated girls until she decided to by trans apparently) she has had since transitioning has been scared off by her dick. But she said it made her feel like she was really cared for when I kept kissing her.

I explained I hadn't kissed a guy before or like did anything gay before, it was new to me too. She kinda got defensive and asked that I call her a girl but she said it like "you still haven't kissed a guy though", but I got the point

But you want to know how the actual fucking went.
I'm going to green text it
>We get to my place
>We go inside and we are still talking about how she only had sex the one time
>I get a little nervous that she might not be too into anal
>I ask her if she likes anal

>She really timidly says that she likes anal fine, she masterbates her ass and she likes it.
>I start getting really hard and She has this really loving look in her eye, like when you've dated a girl for a while and she realizes she's lucky to have you kind of look
>Makes me that much harder
>She tries to say something and I kiss her mid sentence
>I thought it came off really strong, but she like melts in my arms and I star leading her to my room, as I un do her shirt (button up little red shirt)
>I pull the lube out of my jacket pocket and toss the jacket and my shirt off
>Get to my bed and she undoes my pants and my dick is engorged(if you read the thread, I've been edging for the last 2 hours)
>She has a super turned on look in her eye like she is craving my cock and so I rip my pants off and lay down leading her face to my dick
>She isn't very good at giving head, buy she is really into it so it makes up for it being awkward
>I feel like that bordering feeling when you need to stop beating if your edging and I grab her head pull up and start kissing her so I don't cum yet.
>I like feel wild, like my body only wants to cum
>She gets to message and grabs the lube by her and gets lube all over, like she get way too much of it and quickly lubes my whole dick and she gets her ass prepped
>She bends over and displays this really cute ass and her asshole is like perfectly flesh colored and her sack is clean
>She is rubbing her ass with her super lubed hands and I just stick it in
>Slides in like a super wet pussy and I start pumping with all my strength
> It's tight like when I tried anal before, but the extra lub and being at peak level of horneyness it justfeels like a massage.
>She is groaning really low like I'm going at the wrong pace but I have a hard time slowing down
>I start just pumping her prone into my bed as she starts groaning this super hot long groan

> I start to feel like her ass is loosening a little and I go back to speeding up
> She push her ass out with strength to try to fight me making her go completely prone.
>I pull out and grab her ankles and pull her so her feet are slightly past the edge of the bed
>Like instinct she puts her ass up as she strokes her dick
>I go back and start fucking her prone again
>I feel like her ass is tightening
>I hear her start almost whispering intensely ” oh shit, oh shit, I'm cumming"
>The moment I hear her say the first oh shit I feel my dick is about to explode
>I start cumming in her ass, but I keep going at the same speed
>I feel the pit of my stomach release all this tension and I fart a little
>I slow down, and I keep my dick as far in her ass as possible
>I just say wow
> She turns her head and I need down and kiss her
>I pull out and my dick is super sensitive so I have to stop part way taking it out and I giggle a little
>She giggles this really adorable giggle.
>I pull out completely
> She turns over and I feel a wet spot where she must've blown her load
> I just hold her a a bit
>I feel like everything is right in the world
> She gets up and laughs that she is covered in lube, I ask her if she wants to shower really quick.
>I grab a towel and clean up
>I wait for her for a minute, but realize I can intrude on her for a second
>I come in and Piss and she peaks her head out of the shower does this nervous giggle.
> I look at her and I realize how beautiful she is even though she is really just a dude
>I ask her is I can rinse off
>She just nods
>I climb in and I rinse me dick and my kneeoff really quick
>I turn around and she almost knocks me over trying to kiss me
>Shit was so cash
>We leave the shower, dry up, and she ask if she anything to eat.
> I type some of this while she showered up and as she ordered pizza and as she went on a tour of my house grabbing some of her clothes.

Sorry posting sneakily, won't be able to reply for a bit. Keep alive.

Congrats op

No poop on dick?

Hey OP, in a similar situation here, glad I'm not a weird fuck. Probably will bang her soon

Yes, quite a bit of poop, I didn't notice until I was done and she went to the bathroom.
Got poop on my dick and she leaked on the bed slightly. Her ass looked clean when I first penetrated though. Didn't smell it. Lube got it off quick

I had fun

Like tight, not like a pussy at all, more pushing on your dick on every direction
She doesn't have a Facebook, I don't have a picture, she's asleep, I might try to sneak a picture.

Pic of booty user, only way.

Shes asleep on my couch with her ass down.. my phone makes this stupid shutter noise, I'm trying to turn it off but I don't think I can...

Turn your phone in silence mode, or go into the caméra menu and deactivate the clicking sound.

OP I gotta say your story has me fucking diamonds, always wanted to experience something like this.

Fuck man, I'm trying, it's preset to stay on all the time.. wait a bit she'll be more asleep and I'll see if I can find a different phone or something to get a pic.

Take the the photo and if she wakes up and asks what was that click sound just tell her it was snap shot by progressive

wait a bit "she'll" be more asleep

>>I just sucked off a man that was on female hormones

>>I just sucked off a man

>>just sucked off a man

>>sucked off a man

>>off a man

>>a man

>>man

sorry dude you made my day, i can't stop laughing

Starting to doubt...

Demand pics op

Wow OP, your story reminds me so much of my first time with my qt trap friend, though in my case, I was a complete virgin and she hadnt had anal in over 5 years, apart from toys in her ass. Also, my qt used an enema before hand, but still, a tiny amount of brown lube came out.

Anyways, the feelings you described while fucking her matched mine exactly, including the cute moans traps make when you're pounding them.

Bump

Pic pic pic

It was bait and we all went for it

Congrats OP, you are now a flaming faggot

Op sleeping next to his man