Girl on the left, would you guys hit that?

Girl on the left, would you guys hit that?

i´d hit any of those persons, but yeah she is cute i guess

yes, yes i would. but i have the yellow fever so...

Yeah i would...what now? What do you get by asking random faggots this question?

I just wanted some of my fellow deviants about their thoughts. Not ashamed asking for differing opinions

well if you wanted thoughts here we go. most asians are bat shit INSANE and have the STUPIDEST beliefs about everything but specifically health, medicine and nutrition. japs and hong kong chinese are a little better but still nuts.

make sure you know what your getting into before you get into one

Where be the nudes?

Yeah she's the best of the three by far. I'll fuck her.

thanks user, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Shes been in the states for about a couple months but seemed really chill. Very curious about American things so we got to talking often.

damn, wouldn't mind hitting the one on the left on THIS one

I would tax that ass like the government.

no problem m8. i speak from experience here. my wife is chinese but second generation canadian so she is ok ish. but because of her i have been put around MANY asians in the last 5 years and it has been very enlightening.

Meet her mother and watch how the girl and her mother interact with each other. if the mother is clearly overbearing then your gonna wanna run. fast.

damn, right on user. Thank you for the heads up as well. How does yours interact with her mother?

what are the perks?

the perks i find are the submisiveness, she does not really play the stupid fighting and headgames that white girls love. also the pussy is like a vise. also chinese give out money at random times of the year and lots of it. sometimes for no apparent reason. ive collected thousands in the last 5 years...

my wifes mother is crazy but not overbearing. she is also submisive to her husband which is where my wife gets it i think. they get along well imo.

hmmm maybe 6/10 user

I love her fucked up teeth

I think its considered cute in Japan. Floats your boat user?

>I think its considered cute in Japan
i think it would have to be, if it was considered to be a bad thing then 99 percent of the country would be considered ugly.

She decent lkg, dunno what rest of her looks like

You have no idea, bro