18 years old, got a girl's number for the first time yesterday

18 years old, got a girl's number for the first time yesterday.
How do I not fuck up Sup Forums?

xuc dpussy

How do I get into a position where she is willing to do that?

Tell her how u feel and don't let her go

A number is nothing. But in the rare case she does agree to meet up for a date, make sure to at least kiss her or you'll never see her again.

How do I know when to go in for a kiss?

OP could you give some more info?

where did you meet this girl? did you know her before? how old is she? how hot is she?

Met her on a bus
Did not know her before
Either 17 or 18
8/10

Any time will do, there is no perfect timing. But I'd say at least halfway during the date. Just remember if she hasn't made an excuse to run off after one hour she's waiting for you to make a move.

show here your tiny dick in a chastity cage, then eat jamals creampie after she's done laughing.

OP gonna be marrying this bitch on the same bus 2 years from now. "remember, you were sitting right here..."

Staying off Sup Forums is a start...

First of all try to talk to her about yesterday (the day she gave you her number) and when you think you are ready then ask her if she wants to have a coffee with you (it doesn't have to be a coffee for example a dinner).
Ask her about her hobbies or anything appropriate but in any case, and when I say any I say NEVER be WEIRD while talking to her.

Ah! And don't get too much friendly if you don't wanna end in the friendzone. So be careful.

Call her dont be a bitch and not call her. Make plans soon, sooner than later. even see if she wants to go shopping on this crazy day. Then dont be a bitch and go in the friend zone all day tell her she's hot. dont be a sexual ass hole but drop sexual hints all day.

You forgot the essentials of flirting mate; teasing her and calling her out on her shit. Don't walk on eggshells, be unapologetic instead.

public bus or school bus?

this is what I normally do, it's cringe but here we go.

definitely send her a text message after a day. the whole "wait 3 days thing" is absolute nonsense. text her and say "hey you're the cutie I met on the bus right? if not this is kinda awkward" boom you're already starting on the right page, compliment & joke in one text. sure it's a little cringe but that's what bitches like. that'll definitely get the ball rolling.

next, just talk to this bitch. talk to her for like 2 days before even SUGGESTING to hang out. get to know her, ask her her favorite color, what kind of food she likes etc etc. that way you can dig up some dirt on her to know what she actually wants to do. getting to know each other on a d8 when you barely know each other is fucking awkward and unnatural. so after a little bit of talking you'll at least have SOME idea of what kind of person you're working with

2-3 days pass, then initiate the hang out. or "date". you don't have to call it that if you don't want too, might make it easier. you'll know at this point what would make her the most happy. if you're broke, take that bitch to a park with a blanket and some lil snacks. it's cheesy, cheap, and different. (she'll think it's cute af more than likely)

now since your date is young, this next step is edited for you. young girls move on pretty quick from what it seems, so you don't HAVE to make a move. but (if it feels right) definitely when you drop her off at her house, lean in and kiss her goodbye. it'll be kinda scary, but you'll be happy you did it and she won't run off and immediately delete your number when she walks inside.

so at this point, if you kissed her or felt like the date went well. she's for sure going to tell you, respond to text messages and send flirtatious emjois and trust me you'll have this girl in the palm of your fucking hand.

take her out on that second date to a movie, and make out and fingerbang. you're welcome

Kek did you get your dating advice from 90's movies? Not make a move unless you're at her porch? Fucking nerd.

an 18 year old virgin coming to Sup Forums for advice after getting his first number has to start somewhere you fucking cuck

dont overshare

Next time that it is feasible to see her is in two weeks, I took a long distance bus right after

DENIED
E
N
I
E
D

Do yourself a favour and assume she's gone. keep it up tho, at least she gave her your number. Other grills will too, and maybe they'll be less flaky

Ugh... That's a pretty big trouble :/ maybe you can try to talk to her a bit about something like what's her favourite colour or whatever you want to know...

Would it be worth it to try call her in 2weeks?

It's always worth the effort, but in my experience it's just a way of softly rejecting you. If she really liked you I'm sure she could find a few hours, don't agree? Don't worry tho, rejection is normal. Get rejected until you stop caring, that's my advice. At least you got her number and are actively trying and growing, keep it up.

She gave me the number after I told her that I was going for a long while. Also, I didn't ask for her number, she gave it to me before she got off the bus

Well sounds fair enough. Just do yourself a favour and try getting other girls numbers as well during those two weeks.

That's perfect! Then don't worry so much just talk to her and when you can make plans

If you gotta ask, you already did...quit while you're ahead and go smash your face into a wall.

Don't worry OP I've got you covered. I've been told multiple times I'm the best wingman ever. So if you follow these three simple steps, you'll be able to get the girl:

Step 1: build yourself a nice nest. Bitches love a well made nest. Top quality nest building materials include but are not limited to oak and cedar twigs, pine needles (for that fresh pine smell), and any opposing nests materials.

Step 2: the mating call. When you call this bitches number, make sure you speak the language of love. Try practicing your mating call early in the morning. Practice loud enough that you wake your neighbors and force them to shut their windows. The smaller the time gap between waking up and shutting their windows, the more successful your mating call will be when you decide to call her.

Lastly, step 3: preparing for the first date. If you've followed the previous two steps correctly, you should now have a potential date lined up. In order to have a successful date lies all within your appearance. Make sure to groom yourself nicely before arrive to your date. Make yourself appear bigger than any other potential males and always rely on your mating call to scare away your competition.

That my friend is what you need to do. You heard here first from the best wingman you'll ever find here. Can confirm, am bird.

I liked that but this thread is dead and OP is long gone