What's your thoughts on Hawaiian pizza Sup Forums?

what's your thoughts on Hawaiian pizza Sup Forums?

It's the best kind of pizza.

Fruit on pizza is an abomination

Fuck off.

I hate birds.

If I wanted to eat fucking garbage I would eat your moms ass

I was my third favorite, until I developed lactose intolerance. Same goes for mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Cheese has barely any lactose dumfuk lookitup

dubs confirms.

>tfw casein intolerance

I prefer it over pepperoni.

Fuck what some site says; I eat it, it causes crampin pain that lingers for a while, and is sometimes accompanied by diarrhea.

Go back to 9fag pineapple is the pizza topping of gods

I'm not a degenerate but kind of agree. All meat all the time, baby.

Interestingly applies to lots of my life besides pizza so actually am degenerate fuq

get vegan alternatives

I'll just go on without it. I'm on a personal weight-loss program anyway, and about 6 lbs off my goal.

N A C E B O
food science 1

How did you develop lactose intolerance? Recently I've developed an intolerance to meat (any kind) and particularly shitty food (like prepackaged burritos). I have kidney disease, so I think it's my body's way of telling me to STOP and fucking eat correctly.

It's happened on more than one occasion.

I guess it came from a lifetime of eating like garbage. I mean, I was eating whole pizzas, ice cream by the quart, etc and one day, in early January of 2015, it reached a head. I went to Chipotle for the first (and last) time, got a couple of burritos, ate them, then was in constant pain for about 8 hours afterwards. I couldn't even more. After that, any time I picked up anything with even the smallest bit of cheese or butter, pain ensued. Still does to this day, 70 lbs later, and I'm not taking the risk anymore.

Pretty sure you just generally fucked up your body, not specifically a lactose thing

I wonder if there was anything in those burritos that ruined your ability to digest lactose.

For me my intolerance to meat/shitty food came after a lifetime of eating cheap prepackaged garbage and having uncontrolled stress and high blood pressure. The actual "switch" where I became intolerant came shortly after a particularly stressful semester of college where I did senior design. After that I had constant headaches and pain for over a year until I figured out it was just meat causing it. My kidney doctor was fucking useless and just pushed pills on me that didn't work.

You fucking what

Good shit. Love pineapple, the ham is great. Plus... Pizza, dude. It's pizza.

I like it. But its not a pizza that I would eat more than 4 times per year.

There is nothing Hawaiian about Hawaiian pizza, therefore it is a fucking abomination.