Hi guys

Hi guys.

I started a thread a while back about how I'm a sissy slut and really horny but it kind of petered out so I thought I'd try one more time.

Any real men out there feel like using a sissy tonight? Or maybe just chatting for a bit?

I've got a really little dick and an attitude that pleases alphas.

It's hard to describe how badly I need a nice juicy cock.

How horney r u?

can hardly even see your tiny clit

All I've been able to think about for hours is getting some cock to fill my holes. So, I guess I'd say pretty horny.

It's true. I have a very small cock. It doesn't even make a bump in panties. I'm glad you thought it was funny

got any dildos or plugs?

No. sorry. I tried them but they were never as good as the real thing so I got rid of them when I moved.

I'd probably kill myself if my dick was that small. What is the point?

I dress the same sometimes. I'd camwhore with you. Skype? Kik? Chaturbate? I look like your photos when I dress up and snort coke

I was embarrassed about it for a long time. I finally made peace with the fact that I'll always be small and there's nothing that can be done about it.

And it's hard to hate it. As small as it is it feels good when I cum.

I'm a straight male, I'd love to suck your petite circumcised cock

Kik. PurpleMonkeyButler

Your not straight faggot. Stop lying to yourself and you will be a much happier faggot.

>straight
>Love to suck his cock
Pick one not both

Ahh. I really appreciate that. I would like that and after you let me cum I would do anything you tell me. I'm a sucker for straight guys who like to play with my little guy.

Put a banana on your dick.

I don't have a banana. Is this ok?

I just want a real man to make me his slut. My butt needs to be used.

You're almost as small as me.

hey I'm into little dicks snapchat me... bandomroner

captha: mexico caution

Where you located sissy?

Here's e again.

Arizona. And it seems like the place is full of guys who don't want to use a sissy like me.

Cucumbers?

Oh come On. After you've had a real dick in your butt there's no reason to waste time with vegetables.