Why is Sup Forums filled with suicidal people?

Why is Sup Forums filled with suicidal people?

Because we're all fucking miserable.
I'm not suicidal though.
Fuck that.
That's what whiskey was made for.

because you cant unlearn things

Because it's the 'in' thing with teenagers these days.

if that's your belly please post more

yep. its why we hate normies so much.

It's not you are disgusting

because nobody loves us

Most of us are alone, used to rejection, have no self esteem, are filled with self-loathing or self-hatred or a combination of all of them.

Because we can only share our true feelings on an anonymous image board with other faggots

Trips of truth

then post yours and make it undisgusting.

Guaranteed replies.

go get your fat guy gay sex jollies from a different thread fagtron there's probably a bunch of just that

I've been suicidal in the past but not currently

Checked

Because everyone is suicidal, not just the people that browse Sup Forums. Life is said to be a miracale and I can see how it is, but it is also full of stress, anger, and deep depression. you can have all the friends in the world, fuck any chick you want, have endless amounts of money but you will always feel alone and empty. Eventually all happiness ends and everything dies, the faster you realize that the faster you can move on

>projecting this hard
it ain't as normal as you think, user.

It's not. Sup Forums is filled with people who aged terribly in regards to their social life/skills and faggy edgy kids who want to ride the hype train of "browsing Sup Forums" because it has totally become cool to be the "social outcast and memer too smart to follow the masses". Plus all the blood pumping from the "wars" against feminist opinions and hillary polls. That's like the biggest action a faggot can get from the chair position.

Suicide is nothing more than an attempt to gain attention and sympathy and faggots talking about it here do nothing less, more or different than that. Instead of seeking attention from their parents/family they seek from a community they feel more connected to. And then they joke about it to make it seem like it's not really their problem.

The day Sup Forums came to the more popular media, was the day Sup Forums became a shit-pit that attracts everyone who wants to be edgy.

Because only with the mask of anonymity is one's true self revealed

>too smart
>Sup Forums
Wew lad

Suicide is a decision only humans can make. What makes us differ from other animals? Intelligence. I think our intelligence demands a lot of complex and abstract conditions for happiness and the smarter you are, the more complex these needs can get. Some people don't have the drive to satisfy these demands so they can't be happy and want to die.

It's kinda like funny really,

Life's a game, we know it, they know it, it's hard, it's shit, there are no re spawns or retry, no re rolls, stat resets,my our stuck with what you chose, however they don't tell this to you from the start, you come into the world thinking it'll be like this forever, life is comfy, fun, no... Shit changes, you get older and realise the game is hater that you thought, your past choice you thought wouldn't matter, well they matter, you fucked up, I fucked up, we all fucked up, so here we are wishing we could end it, re stat, re roll, start again with what know now.

But it's not going to happen, this roller coaster is a mad one, ups and downs, and we weren't strapped in properly, we weren't told the rules and regulations, so people fly off the rails all over the place,

But for that split second, when your hurtling through not knowing what's going to happen next, not knowing where you are going is a chance to learn from your mistakes re cooperate, pick your shit up, get off the floor and get back o the tracks,

There are plenty of people here who think they have wasted their life, life's a funny, thing, we think we are so old, because we only know and have experienced our lifetime, in face we are so young still, even if you are 20 your practically a baby still, but compared to a 10 year old, you seem like a full grown man, compared to a 40 year old, he will laugh and tell you how he has lived your lifetime twice, along with all the mistakes and sadness, a 60 yr old, loved it 3 times by the time your 70,80 you will have lived 8 10 yr olds lives, 4 20 year olds lives, imagine what you can accomplish if you learn from your mistakes

Because life sucks and is a pointless waste of time. Most of us are fat, poor, and have no lives. Why would we WANT to live...?

Some animals commit suicide. It's a well known fact that dogs and various other vertebrates have the capacity (and do) kill themselves

life sucks

>it's kinda like
stopped reading

when you're that much of a damaged, raging faggot I would imagine so