There are many universes

There are many universes
and many trumphs, parallel to each other.
Worlds like yours,where peoples souls live inside their bodies.
And worlds like mine, where they walk besideTrumps
as animal spirits we call,Daemons. Are we Ted Cruz Kills Jews to see the child? I should tfacebookhink so. So many worlds,but connecting them all,is Dust. Dust wafacebooks here before the witches of the air,the Eghitlerhe water, The bears of trump ice.
In my world,scholars invented an Alethiometer.
A bushdid911. And it showed them all that was hidden.But the ruling power,fearing any truth but their own,defacebookstroyed these devices, And forbade the very mention of "Dust". One compass remains,however, and only one who can read it. You'll nbushdid911ever catch me! Letgo get him Lyra. Billy!,You come back here!. Run,Roger! ... Will do what ever we say! Hurry up Roger, or they'll "gobble" you! Hubillcosbyrry Up! Stop! If you value your lives, come no further. Why? We played the game fair and square. This ain't no game,Billy Costa. Don't you know what gate that is? It's the back door to your stupid college. - So? - There's a curse on this gate. You Gypsians ought to know that. Crossing tTrumphis gate,is worse than tospongegaruching another person's daemon with your bare hands. Why hasn't anything happened to you? Because we memeeconomylive here. We got safe passage,y'see?
Anyway,my mother was the one who put the

what are you smoking my nigger?

woodchips

I'll have you know I've been bullied all my life and you're oppressing me, you don't know what it's like being me, you're a bully.

Shit, Hitler missed one.

quit harassing me, why can't anyone just look at art and read the gilden fucking compass

racist, what if you were black you wouldn't like that very much, not cool. Check your white privaleged

nigger needs to go to the plantation.

stooooooppp, what if a black person saw this??? I'll have my teacher call the cops on you for racism

>MFW status quo of Sup Forums

all out of racist stuff nigger, you got lucky this time, but next time. OH NEXT TIME ILL BE BACK NIGGER PREPARE FOR A WHIPPING, YOU FUCKING NIGGER AND SHINE MY SHOES

maybe the quote can change to let more people of color browse 4chant

People of color don't have internet.
They spend all their money on weed, try again.

>talks like a nigger
>acts like a nigger
>calling people nigger

get off my board, coon

GOD DAMN I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN

But there's no universe where op isn't a faggot

nu uh, my friend is black and he said he'd never do drugs because drugs a lame, he wears his D.A.R.E. shirt to show how good he is at not doing drugs

has Sup Forums really been reduced to shitty niggerisms and facebook memes?

You know it.

You shouldn't use teh f-word, it might make a LGBTQUOVSK kill themselfs bullying is never okay

this entire board is cursed

Good, make the world less pc

why don't you off yourself then, you fuckin coon

personal computer?

There are infidels in this thread, come out!
DEUS VULT

>breaking rule #2

There is always a lighthouse,there is always a man, there is always a city.

how do you green text?