Why do blacks have such significantly larger penis's than white cucks??

Why do blacks have such significantly larger penis's than white cucks??

If this man was in your home fucking your wife what would you do you cuck??

Their testosterone drops so much faster than any other race it lasts for l
a few years and then they're done

Oh boy, you got to be pretty gay to have thoose jpg's saved on your hdd m8
Got little to do on a Friday I see ;^^)

because black women were and are typically obese, and they need the dek to reach through all that burnt ass cellulite

I would let my beautiful white wife enjoy herself with a big black dick

>nd are typically obese, and they need the dek to reach through all that burnt ass cellulite
hahahahha

I actually know this. It has to do with promiscuity believe it or not. Gorillas, for instance, have tiny penises because one alpha bangs all the chicks whereas Bonobos have comparatively bigger dicks because they fuck anything.
Similarly, blacks have higher std rates, more single parents, and generally suck at monogamy compared to whites and especially compared to you guessed it, Asians.

>the biggest difference between niggers and gorillas is dick size

KIKE THREAD CONFIRMED.

> Sup Forums
> wife

what planet do you come from? most Sup Forumstards have only seen females on the web.

>falling for this low level of bait

mfw

>If this man was in your home fucking your wife what would you do

I would attend ever one of his court hearings and hope that he receives the maximum sentence for rape.

I will punch him with a mcgregorian left and btw my wife will never fuck another man becouse im the most chand and strong of them all.everyday i amke sure she sees how strong and powerfull i am in bed bitch.keep dreaming black boi.

>implying size is the end all be all to getting laid
Nigger here, I'm a little above average and been the biggest dude for a couple chicks, but it's not the size of the tallywacker, but the ability to not be a complete spaz.

3rd largest is another white guy...

The world's largest penis is possessed by, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera(mexican).
Jonah Cardeli Falcon(white) has the second. The third is another white guy

yeah but roberto got it surgically reduced.
before surgery it was something like 19 inches,
around knee length.
no idea how long it is now though.

>significantly larger
On average, 1/8 of an inch longer than whites. The tiny-dick black guys don't propetuate the big-dick image and call blacks who do immature.

I'd let him fuck my Asian wife all night, then slam my 5in skinny white cock in her furiously trying to compete, but knowing I can't win.