Black people are only good for physical labor...

Black people are only good for physical labor, every other race on Earth enslaved them at some point or another because they are a resilient and hardy people, but don't hold deeply intellectual thoughts or have the capacity to do what other races can do. Please tell me what they're good for if not physical labor?These nogs have gotten way out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8
youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM
youtube.com/watch?v=JY12O-BSvFU
youtu.be/6JQm5aSjX6g
youtu.be/7_WWz2DSnT8
youtu.be/Rb0UmrCXxVA
youtu.be/W-fFHeTX70Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
whisper.sh/whisper/05309fa4d0f756641273e6e018038b251a447c/Skeltonic-verse-rap-was-invented-by-a-white-englishman-John-Skelton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theyre also good for jokes. Dont forget that.

They're also very good at creating new genres of music. Practically all our music has roots to black people.

They're good for target practice.

they taste like choclat

Making drum beats and mouth noise is not musical talented

Except "African-anythings" aren't real Africans. They're Israelites that not even the Continental Africans wanted. Once they were kicked from Israel they were enslaved by Egyptians and once they got out of there they ended up getting snagged by the tribes and given to all the "founders" of slavery.

that is a bullshit lie perpetuated by ignorant fucks and communist bastards.

Niggers and kikes were enslaved for a reason

Uhh... Actually no.
I'm a Trump supporter and a capitalist.
Just do a Google search and you'll find that rock, funk, soul, and jazz actually does have black roots. Even disco! I love that genre.

the people who founded the united states were the ones that were too damn stupid to build something for themselves back here in europe. nothing but the poor, uneducated underdevelloped scum have left for a better life on the new continent. no wonder their descendants are still a bunch of idiots. you want proof? most of the visitors of this website are americans. being anonymous brings out what you people really deeply care about, the thing that keep your minds busy, your deepest wishes.

guns, traps, creepshots, racism, mysoginism, doubtfully funny ylyl and cock rate threads.

very disgusting, but interesting as a cultural phenomenon.
this site tells a lot about you people.

Genres that all corrupted whites, Asians and Latinos with its boogyman jungle hibbidy jibbidy, there's a reason those genres all died off because they were pathetic nignoggery

Look a humongous Faggot

Hey... You know you white supremacists and far right nationalists are outliers to the right wing movement right now right?
We may have supported Trump, but it was not based on racial purposes but rather capitalism. You guys gotta accept that. Trump even formally disavowed you guys. You dick heads made the campaign look bad and still are by associating yourselves to it. Calm your nuts.

i´d have expected you fools to put a little more efford in this.
i´ve probably overestimated your intellectual capacities.
sorry about that, i didn´t mean to confuse you.

And humor your pretentious anus?
I'd rather throw ad hominems at you.
Go drink tea or something.
Sup Forums consists of the weirdos of America, it's a sub-culture.
Over-simplifying an entire country and framing your country vs ours is pretty lame.
'Merica!

Why do so many black guys carry towels around with them?

>formally disavowed you
I didn't come here looking for faggot ass kike loving Trumps support

honestly.. they are pretty much useless

I don't care what you do fascist.

i don´t think its a sub culture. maybe it was a long time ago, but it´s pretty mainstream nowadays.
i wasn´t simplyfining your country, i was just pointing out where you people are coming from.
you need to get it right, europe isn´t a country - it´s a continent. look up the difference.

also i like tea, nothing wrong with it.

I would deduce based on your pretension that you're from England.
Am I right?
It's the most probable answer in my mind.

>Black people are only good for physical labor

Uhm... No?

You're right they're not even good at that

killing each other
rape
spreading AIDS
leeching off the government
giving police a reason patrol
turning entire neighborhoods to invaluable slums
raping white women
selling drugs
debasing the education system through hip hop culture and gang mentality

idk there might be something valuable in there. Lets just all sit down quietly and see how it plays out

Racists are boring as fuck. You're too stupid to see how completely ass-clenchingly boring your perfect mono-racial world would be. Oompa-music and schnitzel every fucking day. Fuck off you boring fucks.

I am not English. I´m from Germany, but i´ve been living in the Netherlands for 16 years.

Free history lesson from the ARS

>Zero point Gravity
>Channeling spirit
>music and dance
>Art and egyptian architecture
>They're generally more selfless
if you have asked a black man for directions
or for anything in particular they often drop everything they are doing to help you

Blacks deserve respect and honour because as a white man their race predates mine and is aour ancestor. Besides

if u are not afraid of being white cont reading

White people where an experimental race and when they begin to go faulty a new sun will arrive and make them brown without burning them
and brown people will turn coal

this is the future

more?

and trumps wall is a dome like in the simpsons and it will stop the UV light from manifesting the pineal gland and melatonin and there will be 1 white race left and they will start their new world

Ok. I still disagree with your assessment of this country by Sup Forums as the standard. Sup Forums is like America's internet sewage. That's what it's known for.

so you´re trying to tell me that u.s.citizens aren´t mostly gun obsessed, racist, mysoginist, arrogant and narcissistic dimwits?

how come you´ve made this man your leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
The women stay in the house and the men go out to work ..
- Not to study.
he has! To study ... but of what do they live?
- [Jew intensified]
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0RtrjpuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM

youtube.com/watch?v=JY12O-BSvFU

wow, impressive collection of facist propaganda.
did you find all this by yourself, billy bob?

for an answer.

besides that not being true, music in the general sense never was derived from african american culture. it's not racist to state factually that music as we know it today is possible (historically) because of western and eastern culture.

they aren't towels. they're those headband things that they wrap on their heads to look like thugs.

>waaahhh look at those Americans that still have rights and freedoms while we were dumb enough to give ours away over here

are you implying that a society with all the negative aspects people in this race bring makes life more exciting?

fuck off newfag.

living in the age of post-truth.

>shit, there are muslim terrorists around every corner here in europe,
>can´t even go shopping anymore without having to be afraid that one of those pulls the trigger on his explosive belt.

youtu.be/6JQm5aSjX6g
youtu.be/7_WWz2DSnT8
youtu.be/Rb0UmrCXxVA
youtu.be/W-fFHeTX70Q
Yes sure.

Not to mention rap is basically a musical added to a form of poetry invented by John Skelton called 'Skeltonic Verse'

3:34 into the video, but the whole video is solid gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY

Probably big HHTTG fans.

> rap
> "music"

An angry retard yelling arhythmically over a beat is not music.

>they often drop everything they are doing to rob you.

ftfy

Awww, it's special!

Don't worry, special newfriend, someday you'll mature into an actual adult.

dude, tschaikowski was a follower of the school of anton rubinstein. A JEW. wouldn´t that render the guy a degenerate in your white supremacist idiology?

you´ll have to be a bit more consequent, cletus.

U MAD WHITEBOI I FUCKED YO BITCH WIT MAH BIG BLACK COCK. YO BICH WAS SCREAMIN IN PLEASURE AS I POUNDED THAT SWEET WITE.PUSSY. FUCK YALL CRAKAZZZZ

Dead niggers can be used as a good fertilizer in the fields.

>Cletus
>classical Music

I just wanted to point out that not all music genres have their roots in black music.
I like rap, classic music and about 10 other genres too. Jewish composers pretty good too. Just listen to Offenbach or Mendelssohn.

Rap does not have it's roots in black music.

It's called Skeltonic Verse

whisper.sh/whisper/05309fa4d0f756641273e6e018038b251a447c/Skeltonic-verse-rap-was-invented-by-a-white-englishman-John-Skelton

Bunch of little dick weirdos

Well they can build bombs anywhere but at least muslims aren't given unhindered access to guns here in Europe.

Euro fag mad because sand niggers go vroom vroom and run over his friends