Happy black friday from me....enjoy this little tool i found to fuck your ex or bf over! snapviews.ga

Happy black friday from me....enjoy this little tool i found to fuck your ex or bf over! snapviews.ga

How hasn't this been patched?

Oldfag confirms that it works.

how do i hide my snap

pretty sick shit lol ty

does it even work?

^ I swear it actually works.

Old shit bait!!!

No, you get redirected to sheckles

Yeah I'm skeptical as shit too...i don't even use snap chat but a cursory view shows no one mentioning this "well known" site anywhere in any relevant search engines. Tl;dr OP is Fag

Can someone tell me if its legit

fucking wonderful

how does this even work.. wtf

i bet it was because of the new update?

Protip: its just a click ad revenue link OP is using to farm clicks from retards. Most likely he'll run a bot script to make positive comments about it. There are so many of these fucking threads.

how do i delete myself?!

got some sweet pics thanks

Why are people so angry when it actually worked?

this shit is amazing

You cocksucking degenerate, almost everyone who is confirming this is a samefag. Please die in a pool of your own vomit.

can't believe it actually worked lmfao

Found my ex gf on here ha

How hasn't this been patched?

****smammed thread***

********virus alert************

but if you was concidering this you deserve a virus

pretty sick shit lol ty

Now you aren't not even trying faggot, such lazy workmanship. I bet your mom really regrets not having an abortion, I know i would be.

^ I swear it actually works.

Thx u so much

doubted it at first but it worked

Can someone tell me if its legit

fucking wonderful

I'm honestly not mad that you are either profiting off idiots or trying to give them a virus. I'm mad that your not even trying to get the rubes to click the link posting all of these duplicate replies. I hope god realizes you were a mistake and quickly removes you from the book of life.