Gf went out for her birthday last night with some friends and posted pic related.. apologized this morning...

Gf went out for her birthday last night with some friends and posted pic related.. apologized this morning, but idk what to do. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

worried boyfriend bait lol

therationalmale.
com/2016/10/24/please-breakup-with-me/

swallow the red pill OP

Break up. She's unfaithful. Fuck her apologies.

We both know you don't trust her, and we both know a relationship won't work without trust.

Don't drag it out and make it harder. Let her go and find the next one.

And that's JUST the pics you saw. I guarantee you if you didn't find out she wouldn't have apologised. Looks like she's enjoying herself.

Slut/10
Give her a good last hate fuck then dump the whore.
Fuk man those slut shoes .. what more proof do you need

It's been over 2 years and pretty good so far. I really don't think anything happened,

Was this in Tennessee, OP?

Apology is for unintended mistakes? Like dropping a vase or sth. You dont grind on some guys crotch accidentally!
She is a cheating whore and this is the only thing that managed to surfaced. There are probably many things without a picture taken.
Man up, give a last rough fuck and kick her whore ass out the door..

Nah, Louisiana

Kill her

Eat her

She's not wife material, start looking elsewhere but keep her for sex, her bodies alright but she's clearly promiscuous

Break up.
If your girlfriend wants to do that to others guys, it's because she doesn't truly love you.
Trust me, if you don't break up with her, she'll do it again and even if she doesn't, you'll never be able to forget that night. That will haunt you for the rest of your relationship.

Yeah you need to leave her and how long have the two of you being dating

Jeez. Some of these responses are immature as fuck.

As a guy 30+ with someone for 6 years, trust me, people fall off the wagon sometimes. dancing with a random guy isnt the worst, and if you danced with some hot girl, but did nothing more than grab her ass you wouldnt feel too bad about it.

Also, people act different when drunk, I've done things i'd never do sober. Allow her.

Saw the 'im a redneck who lives in the city' getup and figured it was Nashville.

Over 2 years

Are you op?

No

Oh my god this.

First off never go home o Sup Forums for mature rational advice.
Second off I've done far worse with strange women while drunk. I'm talking full on rub downs while grinding. My gf was understanding no one is perfect and honestly to those who say "break up not wife material" those are the dudes who troll these boards saying shitnlike swallow the red pill and MGTOW 4 life. Fuck em. If you love her trust her if you don't then don't. Don't fucking kill yourself over it you'll ruin a good thing overthinking. That's coming from personal experience

I feel you

Those heels are hideous. How have you not broken up with her yet?

confront her head on! one of your arguments should rely on the position she puts you in (as a cuck) doing these things.
break up is likely to happen

Stop lurking on this random girls social media.

She's already apologized when I confronted her and her friend who posted the pic did too. I think it was just a one time thing

This.