Why is she such a fat relevancy craving piece of shit?

why is she such a fat relevancy craving piece of shit?

>pre single release

"Feminism is boring xD, I don't care about trump lol"

>a few days after new single releases

"FUCK DRUMPF PUT A CURSE ON HIM AND DON'T FORGET THE BUY MY NEW SINGLE"

what a fat fuck, why do irrelevant popstars in their 30's have such a hard time accepting that no one cares about them anymore?

I like her.
I like her music.
Feels bretty good bruvren

>“I started out thinking that the whole record was gonna have a sort of a ’50s-’60s feeling, kind of some kind of Shangri-Las, early Joan Baez influences,” Del Rey said. “But I don’t know, as the climate kept on getting more heated politically, I found lyrically everything was just directed towards that. So because of that, the sound just got really updated, and I felt like it was more wanting to talk to the younger side of the audience that I have. I guess it’s a little more socially aware. It’s kind of a global feeling.”

Stay mad

AHHHHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUTP SHUT UP

why can't she just write lyrics about dying with her 60 year old boyfriend again?

this dumb fucking cunt is trying to sound smart again, she's not fooling anyone

>implying her artistic "contributions" to the theme and lyrics of the album are little more than giving dumb blonde "like, like, like" valley girl instructions to the hoardes of people who make and write all her music for her.

She has studied with the finest Jesuit philosophers of Fordham University, what have you done user

Lana Del Rey gave birth to a new generation of free love dreamers when she released the music video for Ride. The generally alternative but still mainstream Internet hasn't been the same since

>wanting to talk to the younger side of the audience that I have
That is the only audience you have

Industry plant general?

Philosophy is hipster bullshit that doesn't say anything about her smartness except that she can sound smart without actually being smart

The XXTENTACION thread is over there *points you in its general direction*

>hipster bullshit
yeah ok

I am sure she will handle things with the same level of tact as she has shown already (no Twitter rants, no Facebook tirades)

>fake news

never forget

the answer to all of your questions is the fact you care enough to make this thread

when will we have 2011 Lana back?

>entertaining OPs ego by replying to his daily threads about "hur muh lana fat and i have such anger towards her for living her life like a normal person
Seriously, do you have a life dude?
Everyday with these threads

boy she THICC, but I like her music and am not a basement dweller so I don't give a fuck

it's not like she was any better back then m8

>tfw no mommy lana to take your cummies

>I guess it’s a little more socially aware. It’s kind of a global feeling.

"Philosophy is such hipster bullshit"

Yep I heard Kierkegaard was a total pitchfork drone

look at this fucking monster

more calories!!!

more like Lardna del weight