ITT: Discuss Black Lives Matter and your opinion on it

ITT: Discuss Black Lives Matter and your opinion on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

4913c.skroc.pl
youtube.com/watch?v=8GWa68GYYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My opinion.
>Pic related.

They don't.

It stinks

A Jewish funded divide and conquer program.

Prove it.

>protip: you can't

/thread

>your mom's pussy

Academically brainwashed niggers looking for more handouts

Also: this generations version of "Kill Whitey" and "The White Man keeping me down"

they should have been gassed. not the jews :(

I found the joo

They would make a bigger impact using All Lives Matter slogan. Black lives matter only justify how racist they are only giving a shit about their own race and not the Americans Latinos, asians, Arabs,jews, whites.

i am german... and aussie

>A movement that is calling for segregation after spending decades to get integration

>MLKJr is facepalming somewhere in the cosmos

These "people" really are fucking clueless.

The white girls on those chimpouts make me cringe on a nuclear level.

As Jim Carey once famously said, "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE"

Using a hashtag is probably the least efficient way to get shit done.

Most young Blacks get killed by other young Blacks not white Cops.

i'm not so sure even most of white peoples lives matter. let alone the life of some retarded gangbanging piece of shit

i'd like to hear from those niggers what they think they'll be remembered for and what they will accomplish in their lives so 100 years from now we'll be able to say 'that guy's life mattered'

BLM is a terrorist organization

I support NASA. The north american street ape.

Pretty retarded way to try and get people to sympathize with the plight of your people desu

MLK jr had the right idea. If the niggers wouldn't act like niggers maybe the cops would stop shooting them.

Their lives matter, just not as much as real people's.

I'll just leave this here

Pfft. This only proves that cops are more racist towards blacks, not that blacks are inherently more guilty of crime!

>BLM logic

No it isn't.

They're protesting blacks killed by cops. they don't care if it's any other reason.

Oh, MLK? You mean the guy who said "A riot is the language of the unheard"?

Idiot.

BLM is a good cause but, at times, executed poorly.

#BlockheadLivesMatter

>BLM is a good cause

In what way? Rioting against just and deserved cop killings? Demanding segregation and special treatment in schools and universities? Fucking over other movements to get their own message across? Where's the benefits here?

3We have all what u need to fap! 4913c.skroc.pl

Nigger, do you even read the shit you reply to? I agree with your position, stop sperging out.

No lives matter , we're a fucked up species , why are people arguing about the color of the wrapping paper when this gift inside is just a bunch of shit...

Would like to see what happens to them if we sent them to Africa. Not one of the tourist areas.

Buncha whining ass niggers...who when you put them all together think that it is smart to loot stores and burn shit to the ground cause some crackers don't like dem niggers

A brilliant quote from a brilliant man.

Raped and murdered in short order. The lucky (male) ones might get to fall in with a local warlord, spend a few years raping and murdering before they get killed in turn.

Africa is such a fucking shithole.

It started out as a half-decent movement, but is now used as a reason for pointless violence and rioting

Black Friday Matter

My opinion is not fully formed, but you asked for it so:

All lives are equally important. At the same time however, there are 7 billion of us. I think that's far too many lives to consider any of them truly important. There's got to be enough of us that any one individual life is very easily substituted with another.

At its very simplest, I guess the question is: do human lives matter?

I won't allow other people to manipulate me into being angry. I just don't care about anything that won't directly affect me or my relatives.

>All lives are equally important

Bollocks. The vast majority of lives are entirely unimportant, and a very select few are extremely important.

Assuming you define "important" as "beneficial to the overall betterment of our species"

Saying "black lives matter" implies that you believe other races don't care about blacks, which makes you a racist.

I think they're alright. Agitation methods to annoy people into paying attention to your issue is a solid strategy.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=8GWa68GYYX0

Unless you say that other races don't care, generally speaking. If there's evidence to support this claim, such as systemic or rampant discrimination, it is not racist, but it is fact.

Whether there is evidence or not is up to you to decide, but it's a lot better than the horseshit semantics you're trying to unleash onto this thread.

Nice try, racist.

niggers create nothing and destroy everything else.....sip them back to Africa and let them kill one another over there.....then you will see how much it really matters to them....

BLM is a farce. they are protesting black people getting shot by police.

here's a thought, when you interact with police, be polite and courteous and do what is asked. niggers think this is a sign of weakness. this is why they get shot.

sure. they don't actually matter

Absolutely no lives matter, prove me wrong

I think the idea of it is okay, but some in it feel entitled. Using that as a excuse for everything they do and yelling oppression, and like every other group there's some shit tier people in it..

Faking evidence to force your cause is about the shittiest thing you can do and makes people distrust anything they were attempting to achieve.

you're missing the point that nigger lives DON'T actually matter you faggot. you fucking faggot

Spoken like a true faggot

brilliant response sir

you epitomize faggot.

kys

damn shes fine as fuck

They don't

Can you see the nigger in the picture? She's so opaque my camera almost cannot record her.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

/thread

Careful there, you have to gas the Kikes because of their big noses and drown the niggers because they can't swim. Prove me wrong.

Have they got anything planned for Chicago tomorrow?

These morons helped trump get elected just as much as the idiot SJW. Good work

In that case those morons did a good thing.

Then fucking act like your own life matters

And some of the cops are black so it's an even smaller bar.

lives seem to matter, unless they are perpetrating a robbery, then victims' lives don't seem to matter.

Also, black-owned property doesn't seem to matter when the riot to prove that black lives matter

if you are black (obviously you are not) and your experience is that you are more likely to get shot (because, lets face it, they do get shot a lot by cops of all colours) then why would you protest about jews lives or hispanic lives, or white lives?

the "all lives matter" argument is just an attempt to not acknowledge that black lives really do matter just as much as white ones. that black lives are as important, and are being taken more frequently.

by saying all lives matter you are directly saying that the experience of black people isn't important enough to be a focus of effort.

white lives matter too - get your own campaign. but don't say "you can't say that black lives matter".

Literally everyone who says "protip: you can't" is a massive faggot without fucking brain
Not taste in music, videogames, films
No fucking idea of politics
Nothing
That's why i go against those shits who say it
I respect black people
I hate those who steal, kill and rape, of course
But whites do it too
But im gonna hate you because you used thath shitty quote
Fuck you

I think the point of BLm is that you don't have to break the law to get shot if youa re black. Or more importantly that if you do break the law in a very minor way, it is far more likely that you will be gunned down if you are black than white. Drunk black women and men are more likely to be killed by cops than white drunks.

This

check out this website - have a look at any random date. try 21st october - my birthday - how many killed are gangbangers? a suicidal woman, a man drunk on the street - in the UK these people would be arrested, never shot.

edgelord

fail. At being human. please die before replicating, you piece of scum

this is murders, not cop killings.

How new are you guys? If public opinion is against BLM then Sup Forums should be for. For fucks sake, they riot and perpetuate racism. How retarded can you people be?

This. Plus you couldn't even pay to have a more embarrassing effort at it, they end up rioting and stealing half the time they do anything. That thing with Bernie Sanders alone cost them probably over half of their white supporters. I'm unconcerned with them simply because they're so stupid and reckless I need do nothing to discredit them.

nobody said that.. pff assumptions that are false (and bad logic)

>just and deserved cop killings?

assuming much? (falsely...)

Vanity project run by self-aggrandizing race-baiters being propped up by useful idiot. Damn near every dindu shot and killed by police was shot under circumstances that made it justifiable on the face of it and would have been so regardless of the perp's race. In the very few cases that were not obviously justified (Walter Scott, Charlie Dubose, Philando Castille) the officer was promptly met with criminal charges.

They're up in arms about a complete non-issue.

>do human lives matter?
mine does, because i am a morally capable person. Yours does not because you are a moron. (obviously, because you ask such stupid questions from such ridiculous premises)

strange definition of "important"

No lives matter.

no it doesn't. Saying "dolphin lives matter " does not mean you are a speciesist and hate all humans and all other life forms.

he is right...

is just wrong

lol shut up fag
>inb4 hurrrr nice argument
It isn't an argument, just shut up. Fag.

says the white guy who has never thought about or experienced racism from the cops...

>hear about black lives matter protesting police violence
>am okay with this
>black lives matter activists add reparations to list of demands
>"end police brutality and give black people free shit"
>turns out black lives dont matter to me so much after all

My mother loves me, so I matter. sorry to hear yours doesn't but then again, you sound like a worthless piece of shit anyway.

>You mean the guy who said "A riot is the language of the unheard"?
Yes, the guy who said that. The guy who said that in the 60's. When we'd yet to have a black Supreme Court Justice, or Secretary of State, or Secretary of Defense, or Head of the DOJ. And the prospect of a black president was laughable or lynchable depending on who your were talking to. And black athletes and celebrities weren't all over the media, and there weren't black mayors in dozens of cities, and racism against blacks was openly tolerated instead of career and social suicide, and...

My point is, he said "riots are the voice of the unheard" at a time when you'd have a hard time making a case that blacks weren't marginalized. Now I'd like to hear how you could possibly explain contemporary blacks constituting "the unheard".

Go on.

no, because it is murders, not cop killings on the graph. Learn to read

What Ian your job?

Do you think a rich guy can do your job out of no where because he is rich?

says the white guy who has never been exposed to racism by police...

Group that pretends to be about equality, eventhough its basically black supremacy. They use terrorist methods to disrupt other minorities parades and use it as a stage for themselves. They make themselves untouchable through hiding between the US system of censorship and "polictical correctness", labeling everyone that disagrees with them a racist.
This is why Trump got elected, people are tired of this cancer, so we prob should thank BLM for that.
TL;DR: Terrorist group that needs to be locked up