Sup Forums, how do I convince this fat disgusting bitch to lose weight?

Sup Forums, how do I convince this fat disgusting bitch to lose weight?

I told her she's ugly. She said she likes how she looks and no man's opinion can change that.

I told her she's fat. She said she knows.

I told her if she knew she would stop fucking eating so much. She said no she wouldn't because she likes being fat.

I told her being fat is wrong because fatties are cut from a lesser moral fabric and are a burden on society. She said she doesn't care because she'd rather keep eating than be a good person.

I told her there are children starving in Africa. She said she deserves all this food more than a bunch of niggers do. (At least we can agree on one thing.)

I told her she's killing herself. She said she'd rather have a short life full of excess than a long life full of suffering.

I told her fat people are greedy lazy and stupid. She said she doesn't deny any of these claims but also doesn't care because eating is so much fun it leaves her with no desire for self improvement.

I told her the extent of her obesity is personally offensive to me. She said I should grow some balls.

I'm out of ideas. What the fuck can I tell this fat bitch to get her to stop shoveling meat into her face like a fucking bulldozer. She's a horrible person, all fatties are horrible people, and I have to make her skinny because as long as she stays fat she continues ruining the world little by little.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits or gtfo

dude, you have gone above and beyond your moral obligation here...

tell her that she's too fat for you to carry her through life anymore, and you're leaving her

Unless she is your sugar mama and you desire the lifestyle, in which case you have to choose between life on the streets or being crushed to death between the sheets

We're not in a relationship, we just go to the same university

I see this fat greedy cunt stuffing her face at lunch and it makes me want to puke

I couldn't deal any longer so I decided to start standing up to her oppressive behavior

>I decided to start standing up to her oppressive behavior
kek

kys

get a life

Who tf cares, just let her live her life, you faggot.

But you don't understand, she's a fatty and it's horrible. She is so fat she deserve to die but murder is illegal :(

I can't sit idly by and let her live her life when the way she chooses to live it causes so much human suffering.

>I told her she's ugly. She said she likes how she looks and no man's opinion can change that.
Fair on both accounts, you can be ok with being fat and accept that other people don't like it.

>I told her she's fat. She said she knows.
See above

>I told her if she knew she would stop fucking eating so much. She said no she wouldn't because she likes being fat.
Some people legit like it, that's why there's fetishes for it.

>I told her being fat is wrong because fatties are cut from a lesser moral fabric and are a burden on society. She said she doesn't care because she'd rather keep eating than be a good person.
Lesser moral fabric? You're joking right? The guy from Sup Forums is trying to imply that someone else is less moral cause they're fat? Dumbass. Also, unless she literally is that fat she's not a burden on a society because they're not truly burdens until they start taking our tax money to support themselves.

>I told her there are children starving in Africa. She said she deserves all this food more than a bunch of niggers do. (At least we can agree on one thing.)
Stupid excuse used by parents to try and guilt their kids into finishing their food. The fuck we gonna do about it over here? Mail them our fucking food?

>I told her she's killing herself. She said she'd rather have a short life full of excess than a long life full of suffering.
Hedonism is a thing and is something that people will follow.

>I told her fat people are greedy lazy and stupid. She said she doesn't deny any of these claims but also doesn't care because eating is so much fun it leaves her with no desire for self improvement.
All those are dependent on the person, however the second part would be worrying if she doesn't want to improve somehow.

>I told her the extent of her obesity is personally offensive to me. She said I should grow some balls.
Wah, your weight triggers me. I agree, grow some balls faggot.

>causes so much human suffering

Off yourself buddy

the obesity epidemic in america is actually a problem for society and affects us all...

fat people are figuratively eating the money out of your wallet because of increased cost of healthcare and transportation fees

try getting her to chase after some food on a treadmill, a whole turkey usually works.

I hate old ppl more than fat ppl. Old ppl are the real burden on society

Walk away from her. Write her off as lost. She's not worth your trouble or concern and doesn't want to be.

>Fair on both accounts, you can be ok with being fat and accept that other people don't like it.
No you can't, if other people don't like it you are being an mean bitch

>Some people legit like it, that's why there's fetishes for it.
mental illness

>Lesser moral fabric? You're joking right? The guy from Sup Forums is trying to imply that someone else is less moral cause they're fat? Dumbass. Also, unless she literally is that fat she's not a burden on a society because they're not truly burdens until they start taking our tax money to support themselves.
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Fatties are a lesser moral fabric. Doesn't mean their BEHAVIOR is less moral. (Although it is.) Just that THEY are less moral. Like, less virtuous. Their ability to resist the temptation to act contrary to what's right is relatively impaired. Letting yourself live in this state of mind is a liability to society and that's why she should eat less.

Also, the liability thus posed DOES make fatties a burden. Because they tire more easily, they have to shift more of the physical work in their lives onto technology. They also disproportionately cut into the food supply, which is wrong on principle even if there's plenty for everyone.

>Hedonism is a thing and is something that people will follow.
it wrog

>All those are dependent on the person, however the second part would be worrying if she doesn't want to improve somehow.
No, they are universal qualities of all fatties. Otherwise they wouldn't be fat.

Hey OP tell her you're goint to divorce her if she doesn't loose weight

they're not in a relationship, it's just some random fat chick and he's triggered af

fuck you it's true. fatties are scourge of earth they am cause global warmwarms

>global warmwarms
fuck you i was drinking milk

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

>GLOBAL
>WARMWARMS

tell her she can eat as much as she like as long as it's your cock juice.