ITT: General feels thread

ITT: General feels thread

>wake up at 5:42AM
>think about my family
>think about how my height effects my overall pay (5'3")
>contemplate becoming an hero, think "That would be too tragic for my family."
>go to work. No friends to greet me, just acquaintances.
>nobody to tell me "I love you." other than family, but they don't live with me
>don't have the balls to ask a girl from work out
>when I finally did, the excuse was "You're too nice for me user!"
>contemplate an hero again
>go home before I do something stupid
>open computer, decide to test out if I had a chance
>got a %49 "good" on face analysis
>tfw even my looks are nothing more than average
>decide to browse Sup Forums
>find comfort in Sup Forums and Sup Forums but seldom browse them
>Go to sleep
I woke up the next day hoping for better times. Instead of getting what I wished for, I felt cold; not freezing, only cold enough to where I could still feel pain but just had to soldier on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-C0NnBOUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=9oMXMj-8Sqg
youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will change unless you pick up the effort to change it yourself.

Too late for that, genetics fucked me in the ass already. I'm too short and scrawny for a girl to even acknowledge me.

wait until you find someone thats makes you feel special, then lose her

>waaa waaa it's all genetics fault
>it's absolutely none of my own fault
either kill yourself now or forever wallow in your self-pity over at

Faggot you make excuses. There are plenty of small people even shorter than you that have wives and families and shit.

You do realise that the average height of a women is your height right? And there are plenty below and it's common for chicks to date guys 2 inches (max) smaller than them because it's barely noticeable.

Kevin Hart and Dappy for example. Dappy is 5ft, Kevin Hart is 5ft2, both get mad chicks, Kevin married and that

You make excuses because you're a faggot, go find a short women you idiot

There are plenty of women your height and below, see them all the time.

You've got no excuse, stop blaming your genetics and go get out there

You sound like the type of person who would insult a person on their height and then take a sip out of your lard cup. It is genetics fault, my mom was 4'11" for fucks sake.

I think you need to spend some time off and visit

>Refusing to read the comments that invalidate your pathetic excuses for not getting chicks

Kevin hart and Dappy are celebrities.
If it's not height that comes into play then it's money and if it's not money then it's looks which I have little to none of.

>and then take a sip out of your lard cup.
That scared me for a second when I read this. I do a lot of sipping out of cups.

What I was trying to say with my post is that you're using your height as a scapegoat. The real reason you're not capable of getting girls is because of your pathetic behavior. You're depressed, and it shows when you're approaching girls. If you want to attract people, you can't be subconsciously self-hating yourself, or people will take notice it and not be attracted to you. The first step in redeeming yourself is by bypassing your height and just going out to find ladies.

And I've spent plenty of time over at /r9k/. Hell, I've even helped some people there. Never again am I going back, though. That place is just a safe space for edgy teenagers who can't accept the world for what it is.

Kevin got chicks before and so did Dappy, and so what?

Just go to a gym and get buff, sort out your image and dress sense a bit and you're good to go. I've seen fuck ugly questionable creatures with stunning chicks.

I'm 5ft 6, scrawny, jew nose, scruffy, not much fashion sense but I've scored pure 10/10s just from giving it ago and not being a beta about it.

'heh... you probably won't like me, 'cause I'm ugly and short I guess.. heh.. that's okay'

^ STOP THAT KINDA SHIT.

Be a fucking a man, you'll get a chick quick.

>"Im too short"
>5'3"

Sounds like less of a height issue and more of an issue with having a case of the baby dick

I'm 7" tho

Op is a bitch.

Blaming your problems on genetics, there are fucking dwarfs going out with normal sized attractive women and shit, a couple of weeks ago I saw a 5ft4 guy going out a girl who was about 5f7, holding hands it looked silly, but fuck me not everyones shallow. Plus most women are short and any chick over 5ft8 is a lanky freak anyway. It's all about short chicks, sexy as fuck

This guy is right OP. I sometimes get attention from the opposite sex just by being masculine in personality, anf I'm fat average looking at best. Just be a fucking man, women hate other women because of theit whiny insecurity so the surest way to chase 'em away is to act like one. Seriously women HATE eachother stop being one and they'll wanna be around you.

are you a kissles virgin?

i'm a virgin not kissles though
felt tits
fingered vag
tasted vag (tbh it tasted fuckin horrible your not missing much)

got wanked off

no bj

now 44

How are you 44 with no sex. user this baffles me are you insanely weird, beta, creepy? Or is it an image thing? Or a combination of the two? This shit fascinates me.

I want to see a picture of you for science.

Women overthink and are emotional. They don't want that in a man, that's why you don't get pussy. Not cuz you're a shortarse. Shit I'm 5'8 and cuz I got a back bone I get pussy all the time.

I feel short and im 5'9" so i know the short feels but i do everything i can to be content with myself and not depressed, and trust me im not close to perfect either. Chin up op

I don't act like this in real life though. I'm outgoing, charismatic and like to crack a few jokes here or there. I'm just caught between a rock and a hard place at the moment. I'm stuck between wanting respect as a man and wanting love from women. Like I said, when I try to talk to women they just shun me like I'm a little boy or something.

5ft10 is average male height. If a women is taller than you then she's the one who should feel insecure because she's unnaturally tall.

Count your blessings mate, 5ft6 here, never had problems with getting chicks, but still that feeling of less masculinity than other males is a big blow

Well are these said women taller than you? Because that's probably why. Respect as a man comes from not being a bitch, Op. Confidence and strength.

Go to a fucking gym.

i'm the same height
get to the gym
work out
get to some self defence classes

this fucker makes a a shit load of cash
youtube.com/watch?v=b-C0NnBOUYk
and he ain't big

be happy i'e don't walk around looking at your shoes
life can be shit
brush it off carry on and smile

I did that every day for two weeks, now I'm just a short guy with sore arms.

No, bro. You're two weeks stronger. Get back in there, you little scamp.

>be suicidal
>be suicidal
>be suicidal
>be suicidal
>be suicidal
>be suicidal

easy
lived at home with mental health issues
don't go out , hence don't meet anyone, plus fat as fuck and disabled

To summarise, Op.

You're not getting chicks because you're a little bitch that won't take steps to bettering himself.

You just expect to sit there all scrawny and depressed, and a chick's gonna think, 'wow, that run-down husk, sobbing on that bench looks like a perfectly suitable mate.'

Op, post a picture of yourself. If you really are this charismatic up beat dude man about town, then there has to be something wrong with you besides your height that's putting chicks off.

Do you have long hair? Do you dress like a freak?

Do you smell? Do you use deodorant?

Post pics now and we'll tell you if it's your image

youtube.com/watch?v=9oMXMj-8Sqg

But mate. Surely you thought that I can't just do this until I'm dead, maybe I should get some help, so I feel comfortable to go out. Fat doesn't matter, will put a lot of women off but a lot of women also won't mind, also plenty of disabled people go out with able bodied it's fine

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

"you're too nice for me user"

Translation: You're a personality devoid loser.

You're Kif from futurama. Except you don't get amy. That only happens in stories/on tv. Bender gets amy. And you get to putter around feeling worthless because your reaction to rejection is puttering around feeling worthless, feeling sorry for yourself. Then you go on fucking Sup Forums and post about it. Maybe have a little cry.

It's not your looks, although that might have something to do with it. You're just spineless and useless. Nobody wants an overly needy twat. Even if you did get a girlfriend, you would smother her.

You should take a handful of sleeping pills and drink a quart of vodka. It'll help you sleep.

THISSSSSS

Be me user, leave town for far away uni. Didn't make any friends, only classmates. Took on stressful partime job doing over night shifts on Friday and sat. 5 years in. Full time uni w part time job = no social life > depress and on stress 24/7. Uncle been living with died> breaking point.Failed miserably at uni, blew 16000 personal savings on summer term just to then failed again. Quit job,came back to visit home, best friend replace me with someone else, younger brother grew up and changed we not friends anymore.Dad said there's nothing for you here. Felt lost. Came back to uni, lost and depress> failed again. Planned 3 days get away trip w best friend.1st day "If you can't find happiness better off just neck yourself" she said. Someone know me for 10 yrs told me to b a hero. 2nd day she threw a tantrums on how depressing I'm and that makes she feel powerless . I can't lose her, on the floor, begging she not hating me. She doesn't but she can't have me in her life. I'm too sad and that makes her sad. Told her I love her. Barely talk the 3rd day. She ignoring all my comm after the trip. Literally lost a father figure, a best friend, a future, don't even know where home is anymore. People used to say we looks like sibling. 1 drunken night, I cut my hair like hers to see her silhouette. And now I'm here sleep deprived typing personal issues on an autistic image board for I have no one to turn to.

>went to sleep
>had a dream
>dreamed about crush (girl) from when i was 13
>wake up, feel bad
>girl didnt like me back
>unrequited love
>walking to work, whats the point
>wanting to murder every person

Yeah, see Op. This user has got REAL problems.

You're just a little bitch Op who can actually solve yours with a little work. This guy's in a huge mess

have you considered killing yourself?

i mean, your life is pretty much over. it doesn't improve from here.

I'm a doctor. My prescription: A handful of sleeping pills and a quart of vodka

Stop trying to get everyone in this thread to kill themselves

You're not helping, you little goblin shit

also spent 13 years with dream of winning lotto instead of loosing fucking weight and searchin for pussy
was also in a worthless friendship with a fucking womaniser who i don't have anything to do with anymore but that's another story

op don't give up
find a way to boost your self worth

>helping
Where the fuck do you think you are faggot?

Hey kid, you don't have to be edgy on every thread you see here go to an ylyl thread or something, adults are talking.

continued

join a religious group
the amount of women that are single in them is sad, but you will have to choose wisely as you'll have to get married

Calm down, newfriend. Think you've wandered yourself into the wrong thread, why not go look on the catalogue for another? This is a grown up discussion.

Not brave enough as for now. I've attempt before, chicken out cause of that instinctual fear. I can't get sleeping pill without doctor permission, that stuff is regulated tight here in Aus. Small part of me kinda curious on how Trump would fuck the world economy, game of thrones finale and stupid shits w space X,.... (just a small part tho). I'm trying the Keanu Reeve approach to life "you don't have to be happy to live". Kek that is til I brave enough or willing to let go. Wish me luck fam I'm sick of crying at 5am and woke up from a dream in the middle of the night just to realise it's just a dream. I'll live til I'm brave.

Sure I am. It ends their pain, prevents their family and acquaintances from having to endure them longer and gets the traffic moving a little faster.

It removes these sad little sacks from the world. They think they're crying for help, but it's frankly aggressive. They don't feel exactly the way they want, they don't get exactly the person they desire, so they come up with little sob stories and sit around moping as obviously as they can, until normally functioning people are forced to come over and ask what's wrong. Then the whole thing blows up and you end up being like the little kid on south park who constantly said they were going to quit twitter (or kill themselves). They become parasitic assholes who demand they get talked down from the ledge every time they feel invalidated. And this goes on until the person they've latched onto inwardly wishes they would just kill themselves so they can have their life back.

So they should kill themselves. They're unable to function as adults, they're aggressive and selfish. The world is a better place without them.

Even adults have feelings, you retard.

Everyone get depressed from time to time, some people for years and then they come out of it.

My mum had extremely bad depression and did 7 years of therapy, now she's the happiest person you'll ever meet, most up beat and positive.

You don't just give up 'cause some chick don't like you lol, that's just called being a teenager and not understanding that life gets less confusing, and these problems will be insignificant in a few years.

You can buy sleeping pills over the counter. take the entire bottle of nytol or niquil sleeping pills. drink the booze.

And then we don't have to hear your boo-hoos and nobody has to deal with you. For once in your life, buck up and be brave. And for fucks sake, do it in the tub so when you piss and shit and foam at the mouth and rot because nobody loves you and you wont be found until you start to stink, you don't make it impossible to clean.

Just do it. Full bottle of pills. Buncha booze. Off to dreamland. And then you're gone.

You're just trying to be edgy and intelligent sounding. You don't realise yet that everyone on this thread thinks your a moron

He's probably just a newfag who thinks this site is only about insulting each other and being as edgy as possible in the shortest period of time.

Let me tell yah somethin kid. one of these dayz ur gonna find a girl and shes gonna be nice and go out with you. you both are gonna have a nice life. you two may argue about shit and whine but you'll always deep down inside love each other. you'll probably have a couple kids and be a old man i a rocking chair with stories to tell.

then when your on your death bed you'll say "user was right..."

and das it man.

>adults, feelings

I didn't imply they didn't

>everyone gets depressed
Yeap. And most functional people don't drag others down with them. These vampires do.

>My mum
Your mum likely didn't sit around using her misery to get attention. She didn't post little feelfag bullshit around to get the validation she wanted at the emotional expense of others.

>You don't get to give up

But you know it doesn't end there. They could fuck a fatty and get the validation they want. But they don't want the fatty. they want their dream girl. But dream girl doesn't want them. So they go on here and talk about how they sat there looking at the knife for hours. And they wait for the post of the guy "hang in there lil user, you're good and decent and life is worth living" blah blah

Well, i'm the cold glass of water in the puss that is reality. Their life doesn't matter. Their family loves them, but if they died it would be a relief for them because they don't have to constantly worry about the next fucking emotional apocalypse that will disrupt their lives. And the girl will never love them because every girl needs a Duckie from Pretty in Pink, but if duckie wouldn't shut up about how depressed he was, he'd be out of her life. Because nobody needs that shit.

Suicide is a perfectly valid method of conflict resolution, despite all the bullshit pamphlets, sometimes there isn't a better way.

Pills and booze. Your gateway to a better existence.

I'm with you user. But I don't think he should kill himself, he just needs a slap in the fucking face to get him out of his selfish and childish attitude. Seriously cut him off from the internet and push him into real social situations. No pity. No comfort. You're out on your own, so learn to man up.

90% OF YOUR PROBLEM IS SELF-CONFIDENCE

Please no apathetic faggot responses

He'll get slapped. Then he'll return to the blanket of sobstories and depression. It's like an old blanket. Sure it's scratchy, and has holes and is drafty, but it's familiar and they know it. Plus, it makes them look pathetic and they know they can get attention that way. They're too cowardly to live any other way.

It's unlikely they'll ever get any help. They'll be those little sad sacks you see your mom invite over because "they don't have anyone else". They're the frumpy little cunts that you and your siblings invite over for the holidays because they don't have anywhere else to go.

And you all sit around the dinner table and you say "Hey such and so, how are you?" and you immediately regret it because you suddenly remember who they are and how they act. ANd then it's 20 minutes of "Well, quite depressed, really..." and hours of listening to the pills regiments, and how this year makes them think of their dead cat from 15 years ago, and bald-faced moaning about their crippling loneliness and you sit and smile sympathetically, looking for a pause so you can find a way to slip off to the bathroom, hoping they latch onto someone else in your absence.

They're parasites. Slapping tapeworms doesn't make them not tapeworms. They should be eradicated as such.

ha ha I killed the feelfag thread.

no you didn't

I am 5'5, Ive had various girlfriends, just one of them being taller than I am.
Sure, I probably can get married some day with a shorter girl.
But the idea of having kids with an even shorter girl than I fucking disgust me. Why bother to bring a child to this world that would have worst genetics than me?
The only way for me to have kids is to grt with a continuaciĆ³n considerably taller woman, but come on. We all know women dont like manlets. And I cant really blame them for that.

agreed he's just a piece of shit
he's that guy that used to call everyone names at school till he got savaged
now he does it on the internet to make himself feel important

Fuck autocorrect

i agree op get your ass back to that gym
see a psychiatrist they can really help motivate you

30 y.o. user here, yesterday I slept about 18 hours.. Family is upset about me being here, girlfriend is upset because we have nothing to do, today I've laid in bed all day browsing 4ch and hating life. Also I'm sick af. I didn't choose this. Boooo

the problem is scientists like to tell women they need a tall skinny cunt to breed with
thing is it just doesn't work

men who are tall are the cheating bastards, the ones who empty their balls get em preggers and then move on to the next stupid bitch that spreads her snatch,

what we really need is to teach our daughters that men who are tall and confident are 75% more likely to cheat than be faithful and leave them fucked for the next 16 yrs with Baggage that other men won't want

and they'll just be another welfare whore that'll get used as a cum dumpster

hah hah hah 30 years old and your still like this?

hahhaha what the fuck dude

Are you disabled because you're a fat fuck? Because that doesn't count.

>A girl I knew was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much but i did have a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them, she wore t-shirts so she never hid them
>I asked her why she was hurting herself like that.
>She said ''No one loves me and my life is painful'' etc etc.
>''No one loves you? What about your parents or you boyfriend?''
>Answer she gave to me was something like ''They don't really love me'' or some shit
>Made a point not to interact with her too much after that, because she's an attention whore
>End of the school year she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday
>I'm not good in these situations so I couldn't say no even though I didn't like her
>Sunday came and we went to the top of one of those tower car parks
>Just as we got to the top she told me that she wanted to be here as a witness to her suicide
>Oh shit, I thought, she was going to jump and she was going to force me to watch
>Had I know she was going to do this shit I would never have gone with her
>Not watching unless you do a flip, I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She had thought I'd try to stop her
>Ehh?! A-aren't you try to stop me?
>Nah, go ahead, If you really wanted to live you'd stop yourself
>After a while she got down off the edge

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes but i told her I loved someone else, she asked me who and I told her to read the first letter of every line.

Everything was perfect before I hit whatever crud is destroying my body right now. So.. Flew in to see family, brought girlfriend with, picked up rental car - stayed at Dads a few days (folks are divorced), drove to Moms for Thanksgiving.. Grandma is here, stepbrother is here, nieces and nephews are here etc etc. Day before yesterday, started to get a scratchy throat and a headache. Ohshit.jpg, thought nothing of it... Woke up on Thanksgiving day feeling like absolute death, stayed in bed all day. Girlfriend is meh about the entire situation, 'you should try to get up and be social' etc but I have a fever and this fucked up cough. Now it's day 2, she took the rental to go explore my home town some but I still feel like absolute shat and here I am laying in bed posting stuff on 4ch. Shrug.