Any medfags on?

Any medfags on?
I just woke up today smelling blood, and now I'm heavily bleeding from both nostrils like I'm pouring fucking water. What happened to me, and what do I do?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m66nuoHtTMU
youtube.com/watch?v=CGdT8p2IDzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medfag here

airborne AIDS

it's called a blood nose. you plug it with tissue and wait you fucking autist

You might be Rick James

You have a blood nose?

Can confirm

I've been lying here for 15 minutes and the bleeding won't stop.

Gee, thanks.

put a tampon in your nose and go to a doc to get it cauterized if you don't want a doctor put gunpowder in your nose and lite it

Not a medfag.
Pretty sure you have hemophilia.
But pretty sure only known sure is pic related

Imagine living in such a shithole country, that this shit happens, and your first thought is 'cant go to hospital because $$'

1st world country. lolno.

you're dead if dubs

BLOOD NOSE

Medical emergency?
Losing alarming amounts of blood?

Better post on Sup Forums instead of going to the hospital.

Your finally taking that 1st wonderful step into womanhood, fuck these guys I'm proud of you OP

Oh yeah, just remembered you yanks need insurance for ANY kind of medical attention. Have fun with that.

op lives in amerykuh

cannot into hospital without to become homeless

top kek

have you been taking a lot of tylenol lately?

Yeah, I really can't afford to go to the doctor's/hospital right now, that would be my very last resort. Still bleeding, btw.

Gee, thanks.

it's a time honored tradition user

No, haven't been taking anything. This shit came out of nowhere.

Brain cancer.

Sorry brah

Medfag here
Actual one
, there could be multiple reasons
. You may have a disease which increases the inner temperature of the body causing the blood vessels of your nostrils to rupture causing exesive nose bleeding.
I recommend tilting your head forwards and pressing fermly on the top of your airways (under your bridge)

If it's not the case, then it could have occurred during the time you was asleep and you dropped your arm on your face causing you to forceable Tear your nostril blood vessels
(Do the same as instructed above)

If it continues for more than 20 minutes call 911 because it's something more severe

Blood should be red, but your picture also contains very dark red almost black. That's an issue there. Probably brain tumor. Seek medical attention immediately because that very dark red color is really something to worry about. Just telling.

Could be due to absorption of the blood on tissue

Just wait like 10 more minutes and if it still bleeding bad you need to go to the ER asap

Lol. I had surgery for an abdominal hernia six months ago.. didn't cost me a cent. Medicare levy on my tax return, but that's not too bad all up.

B L O O D

N O S E

Alright, I guess I'll wait a bit and see what happens, thanks anons.

shoulda gotten some cheap Obamacare health insurance you stupid faggot, now you gonna die.

Brain's melting, get your head on ice!

Non medfag here but i know a thing or two.

Where do you live?? If its in a winter climate the air will be dryer and it can crack your inner nostrill and cause nose bleeds. Also is all the blood in pic above?? If so its not realy a concern. Just go a clinic later if it keeps happening and im shure they can give you tips for prevention. Dont worry about blood loss. You will know when your loosing lots of blood. It takes alot of blood to be considered dangorous.

Get off the internet and seek medical attention.

>is all your blood in the pic above??
No, this is one of many, many paper towels I have.
>Get off the internet and seek medical attention.
I will, I won't want to be called the man who died by nosebleed, it's been 30 minutes and I'm still bleeding like it's the Shining.

Boil a pot of water with some lemon or tea tree oil. Breath in the steam through your nose.

Delete your reaction images and replace them with my weeby ones

youtube.com/watch?v=m66nuoHtTMU

In what sleeping position where you in?

NO U

I would rather die

I think it's stopping, hopefully it does, I don't want to go to a hospital for a fucking nosebleed.

Laying face up.

Here's another one.

>it's been 30 minutes
>still bleeding
Get to the fucking hospital you moron, or die, I really don't care.

>I think it's stopping, hopefully it does, I don't want to go to a hospital for a fucking nosebleed.
>
>Laying face up.
>
>
>Here's another one.
snort cold water into it nose u idiot

Additional Medfag here.

Thread is filled with hit and miss bullshit. So let's run through the likely culprits/scenarios

1)slapped or bonked yourself in your sleep : entirely possible. Facial bruising or swelling?
2)you had something last night that was a blood thinner or vasodilator in some way: meds or alcohol?
3)you had something last night that was a vasoconstrictor and the bleeding is from a pressure rupture. Again, meds?
4)atmospheric changes from winter setting in. Dry air, lack of humidity combined with something elsexy
5)actual medical problem: what other things are going on. Slurred speech, problems seeing straight, abnormal swelling, lack of sensation, lightheadedness? Does your family have any history of high blood pressure or are unusually prone to spouting great gouts of blood from their nostrils?
6) type of bleeding. Are you literally soaking through the tissues?
7) advice: quit freaking out. Move slow and with deliberate movements. Breath with control . Inhale through your mouth. Exhale slowly through your nose. You'll continue to get discharge, but the air flow should assist in clotting.

Op, if you start to feel faint or light headed, you need to go to urgent care or the local er or something like medexpress. Have someone else take you. Don't drive yourself

make art with it OP

this is a great opportunity to show us your talent

dubs demand it

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CGdT8p2IDzU

whatever you do, DO NOT go to a doctor.
listen to the anons itt, they will help you out.

Yeah, I decided to call up my friend to take me, it's almost been an hour since I started bleeding, I'm just waiting for him.

I didn't take anything last night, my grandmother did have high blood pressure, though.

Glad you're being prudent OP. Don't get up too fast when your friend arives. Controlled motions will regulate your BP and hopefully keep the continued bleeding to a minimum.

Dry air from the change in season. Make a judo chop hand, use the first knuckle of your index finger and press your upper lip up into your nose

Here you go.