youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HsD4ba9944A
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI
youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zXBIv61umyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's racist against inter dimensional vampires.

Ingurland
don't believe 100% of what he says but that doesn't mean he's not a proper lad

he defends bolsonaro

damaged af

Flag
Literally who?

cute
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

flag

hes alright, dont get his radio show in my area though. its a damn shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

he sold me some dank super male vitality drops

It's pretty incredible his show is more popular than CNN and MSNBC combined. I like him and find his rants hilarious.

A humble water filter salesman

fuck im hungry now

netherlands

he's fake news

YOU are fake news Nethercuck

russia is fake news

he's also alternative facts conservaturd trumplet and all the other epic buzzwords you learned on reddit last year.

He's an insane person and a sellout.

I mean he's presenting himself as an "Internet News Show" and most of the stuff he says is false, what other criteria do you need broeder

>and most of the stuff he says is false
Like what?

/BASIC GESTALT/

>WW2 DRONES
>OCEAN UNDER THE MOON
>OBELISK ON PHOBOS
>FAKE MOON LANDING
>INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS
>HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION
>LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS
>OPEN FUCKING REBELLION AGAINST ELITES
>ALEX JONES IS HOMEBOYS WITH TRUMP
>NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL
>INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP
>ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS CIA SEX OPERATIVE
>ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION
>HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR
>WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"
>THE ELITES ARE LOSING THE WAR
>ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP
>TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>most of the stuff he says is false
oh, my sweet, innocent child

I hope you don't unironically believe that the current 'respected' news outlets are telling you the truth.

He puts in lots of thought with only a bare minimum of research and the result is completely batshit.

I do actually believe he wants the best for people though.

I love listening to him, especially while drunk.

I'm not a huge fan of the alt-right and he's clearly deranged, but I agree with his notion that governments are evil and corrupt. I'm also pro-gun, I don't think being anti-gun should even be a thing, it's a government scam. And he's kinda funny.

The guy is pretty funny, but I don't anyone takes he seriously, not even himself.

>Alt-Right
>Alex Jones

check your head

A humble water filter merchant.

>but I don't anyone takes he seriously

Never heard of him beyond reaction images

>tfw all the pieces fit

>le alt-right
ebin

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

you've implied heavily that Alex Jones is Alt-Right, which is absurd.

No, it isn't.

only one red pilled on the clock work elves

youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ

Alex Jones is a libertarian. Not everybody that supports Trump is "alt-right".

Nice argument, you're just showing you don't know anything about it.

If you think Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Cernovich, Milo, Gavin McInnes etc. are Alt-Right then you need to do more research.

Weird to think he's 43.

Yeah of course they aren't now that the word was demonized

>libertarian
>"paleoconservative"
>Trump supporter
>not alt-right

Yeah okay.

I don't see anything wrong with this picture, if you're trying to make somebody look like they're backtracking or in damage control it's probably best to not include an entire paragraph of them providing a well-reasoned argument in your meme screencap.

Man I wish I knew more vague political labels so I can hurl them at people who don't share my narrative of how things should be.

>it's probably best to not include an entire paragraph of them providing a well-reasoned argument in your meme screencap.

>He unironically thinks this

KEK your damage control is worst than his

He's a fraud. I remember when he used to say Muslims were a scapegoat for the illuminati reptilian cabal and now he tries to say that they were dancing on 9/11 in New York and unironically using they hate us for our freedom bush era rhetoric he used to mock.

>dOc: Do you consider yourself a Conservative?
>AJ: Sure. I don't really buy into the modern political labels. I call myself a paleo-conservative. By that, I mean I believe in national sovereignty, I believe in smaller government, I'm fiscally conservative. But I don't want to be known as a Conservative today because of the connotations. You know, words and their meanings change over time, and so I'm just a truthseeker and a freedom lover
apparently this is enough by Wikipedia standards to label somebody as having the same ideology as Pat Buchanan. Ebin. Alex Jones is totally liberal on social issues and takes a hit of a fucking joint on the Joe Rogan podcast from a week or two ago. You obviously don't know very much about him.

>Alex Jones is totally liberal on social issues

BRUH NIGGA LIKE WEED

TOTALLY SOCIALLY LIBERAL

where's your argument tho

So essentially the alt-right crowd got embarrassed with its most retarded elements and had to create a more "acceptable" term for themselves.

If it's not traditional conservatives, it's alternative right. If I wanted to call him a nazi, I'd call him a nazi, which I didn't.

You people complain about the PC crowd but you're just as bad with the use of words.

are you okay? I think you might need to take a break from the internet.

He created alternative facts before it was trendy.

Literally everything he says is true.

they were never Alt-Right, not my fault they thought they were. they don't talk about race & IQ, or "the jewish question", for starters.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsD4ba9944A

it amazes me that americans put their mentally insane on tv instead of an anylum

>So essentially the alt-right crowd got embarrassed with its most retarded elements and had to create a more "acceptable" term for themselves.
What's wrong with that though, I like Trump, am anti-immigration, and am anti-EU. Why should I be associated with white supremacists and people that want to deprive others of their liberty because of that? I don't even personally consider myself conservative or right wing yet I am supposed to accept being put into the same category as Richard Spencer because I align with them on a handful of things?

Grichka?

>on tv
He doesnt have a TV show Mohammed.

>humble water filter salesmen
>on tv

ebin, now prove he's not mostly right

Your views are common and understandable. However personnally I think the alt-right could be defined like this in a nutshell : people who (rightfully) want to fight globalism and the corrupt elites, but are very much believe i the virtues of capitalism and think nationalism is the right answer to globalism. And the actual FAR-right, because that's what it's always been called is taking advantage of these increasingly popular views to gain support, by using a more "moderate" approach, but the real agenda has barely changed. There is definitely a connection between the two. I'm not saying Trump is a facsist btw, however some of his supports are, and some people who try emulate him, like MLP in France, are also.

And seriously, politics through memes are fucking dangerous. I get it, mainstream media are detestable liars, so are people like the Clintons. Shia Laboeuf is an idiot, yeah. But well the cure might be worse than the illness, or just as bad. You're not fighting the establishment, you're validating another form of establishment, which will likely turn to be not that different from the other in the end. Does Trump not work with bankers in the end, just like Obama and Clinton? Trust me, the real powerful people are not worried about the red pill crowd, they will do just fine, they most likely prepared for that scenario a while ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

A true patriot.

Thing is some of these could be true and nobody would believe him as its outlandish. Its like when patrick bateman in American Pshyco told people he was a serial killer and everyone thought it was just a joke

It's true. Most people will dismiss anything that is not part of their routine or validated by their endoctrination as myth, bullshit, fiction, paranoia and so on.

Real niggas know that reality is often crazier than fiction, and evil is everywhere. Not saying I believe in clockwork elves or anything, but you know what I mean.

>

Potbelly bastard

Flag

Obviously a fucking clown with no credibility.

Real funny though and if he didn't do demonstrable damage and scam people into buying bullshit quack products I would want him to stay around because he roasts the jimbobs of American lefties

Genius, way more aware than he lets on

good lad
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI

Italy
Funny guy, I love this: youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

A reet lad. The kind of guy you want to get drunk as fuck with.
youtube.com/watch?v=zXBIv61umyU

Gallia Belgica

I like him, but wouldn't go as far to order Super Male Vitality.

Sometimes he seems to say outrageous things, but he can always back up his claims. Of course I don't mean the basic gestallt although I'm sure he is close to the truth of how things are.

Definitely a more trusted news source than CNN & co

Baltic Union
Love him

Stop with the fucking pathetic damage control, Sup Forumstard.

>mfw

>Real niggas know that reality is often crazier than fiction, and evil is everywhere. Not saying I believe in clockwork elves or anything, but you know what I mean.

agree 100%

Also I've been following AJ on and off for over a decade, and he seems genuine about his intentions, a kind hearted high energy man. There aren't much such people, and I really like him as a person.

The 46th President of the United States