I've been on a relationship for 5 years, now my head is crazy, i never lived, never had sex with another girl...

I've been on a relationship for 5 years, now my head is crazy, i never lived, never had sex with another girl, and i dont know if i stay in this relationship or no, she is really nice and beautiful but when i see a hot girl my mind makes me think about my life, please help me i really need help!

>maybe sex will be different (or better) with another.
It will and it might. Talk with your girlfriend about these feelings. Else wait until they overcome you and you're arguing with your gf about why you won't let her see your texts.

Communication is key fgt.

Well fuck me, good advice on Sup Forums in the first post. This user is right, I was in one for 9 years, if you want to be with this person you make shit different regarding sex, try new stuff. If you are so Damn bored you can't see things getting better either A: Keep talking or B: Accept its run its course, let her know your feelings and what not then leave to get random strange. There is no guarantee getting your dick wet in someone else will make you feel any more fulfilled though.

We already did, we give one time to our relationship, we dont see each other since last week, but im still confused

what happened to your 9 years ?

Bump

how old are you?

Is it a long distance relationship?

No, we live in the same city

Oh then I don't think I can help. Although, I've been stuck too in a relationship for 2 years with a short break. I basically was afraid to let her go because it was so comfortable but it just wasn't what I wanted.

and what you did?

Break up. We're still friends now. I don't see her much but I know I can move on. She was really devestated and it still gives me a little guilt because she's a really nice person. But there is less guilt for watching other chicks, and that's really nice. In the end, I wasn't good for her anyways since she knew I wasn't happy.

was not hard? like when you see her with another guy, or think if you left the girl of your life go, u do not suffered?

Yea, she has met another guy since and it kinda hurts but it's less painful than that huge burden of indecision. I mean, not much you can do about it now and I don't want to get back with her.

Man im doomed

you life now is good? i talk about sex with another girls, parties, u know

How many people am I talking to now? Are you guys the same person?

If you're feeling mentally or physically hurt by this indecision then it's better to just make one.

My life could be better, but that's not because I broke up with my now ex-gf. And I never talk about sex with other people. I also never go to parties. Remember which board you are on kek.

ye the same person, and yes im feeling hurt.

What'll be worse? Breaking up and seeing her with another dude or staying like this?
Also, don't get your final advice from Sup Forums. Decide for yourself. Just giving options.

it's like choose between father and mother