Challenge, Accepted

Challenge, Accepted.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2842802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My bad. I didn't know he didn't like. I won't post it any more.

>mfw

I love Donald Trump. I dont care of the wall is a fence as long as liberal faggots like yourself gets this pissed im okay with it.

What a rude thing to say. He's our president after all

kek

exactly. its all a game. who cares a bout 6trillion in debt? who cares about paying more taxes for lower and middle income america? manufacturing jobs never coming back?

its all about lib tearz.

>who cares about paying more taxes for lower and middle income america

thanks for letting everyone know you're a retard

He is a nigger.

Kek
Get shillary fans on Twatter to spread it

its his tax plan proposal.

do you even understand what inflation is ??

Lmfao you guys are priceless. Bet you didnt even vote.

>manufacturing jobs never coming back?
What did you mean by this? Are you implying that Hillary had some vague chance in hell of bringing those manufacturing jobs back, or merely saying that his promise to bring them back was unfounded?

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2842802

Abstract:
Donald Trump’s tax plan would cost about $6 trillion over 10 years. Trump claims his plan would cut taxes for every income group, with the largest tax cuts for working- and middle-class families. But despite its enormous price tag, his plan would actually significantly raise taxes for millions of low- and middle-income families with children, with especially large tax increases for working single parents.

This paper explains how Trump’s tax plan would raise taxes on so many families and provides examples of how large these tax increases would be. It conservatively estimates that Trump’s plan would increase taxes for about 8.7 million families. About 20 percent of households and more than half of single parents would pay more in taxes. Roughly 26 million individuals reside in these families facing a tax increase, including 11 million adults and 15 million children.

none of yall care

its just a game right. you'll see cause none of yall are rich.

youre just as fucked.

them libtard elites amirite

>cutting taxes raises taxes

how do budget balence

>none of yall care

yeah that's why trump got elected, no one cared

its also basic math. if you cut more taxes to the wealthy than to every other tax group, there is a large income gap that is only added as debt unless he cuts an equal massive amount of program.

you simpleminded shitheads.

This is why America has gone to shit. People have no respect for anyone or anything anymore. Everyone feels privileged to say whatever the fuck they want with complete disregard to others. Your mother is fucking disgusted by your actions OP.

see. simple minded fucks.

its basic math you cuck

Back to Sup Forums with this tard

London school of economics, tpp, NY school of law economist

all libtard elites. god emperor will pull through bcuz your feefees tell you so.

trickle down always works.

>its basic math you cuck

if you think the federal budget gets all of its revenue from income taxes

>trickle down always works.

capitalism is trickle down

it literally always works

read the paper you milk nigger

jesus christ youre retarded

all right bud

>manufacturing jobs never coming back
That would have happened even if pigs cut themselves into stripes.
Automation is unstoppable you americunt, check at the level it's at.

twitter isn't the internet. it's the kindergartenet.

her plan was centered around retraining and readjusting propspects for people around the rust belt

you know, actual realistic expectations

but muh trump said hell bring it all back

exactly

that shit is long gone. thats what the old white lady was saying, but feelz > realz

You're talking to retards (as you know).

I have to live in the same country as this trump-loving swine. They're filth. Classless garbage. Trash. Meth-addicts. Pederasts. Criminals. Welfare leeches.

Back to deddit with you you wetback nigger loving cuntboi

(You)

keep voting with your fee fees. its all gonna turn out great

>the orange one

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahajahahahahahajajajanajajanananajajajajakabananajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajakakakakakakakakdndbebskskekekekekekekekekekeke

DEM FUCKIN BANTS
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO FOR LYFE

>"Muh opprest fee-fees" not dealing with reality
Nothing new here, huh?
In what side of the argument are you? Are you sure you aren't one of the retards?

If Trump doesn't like the picture, why don't we make it into a pro-Trump meme, so then anyone anti-Trump won't want to use it and he might take a liking to it himself.

Fuck you Lance Burson.

Intertrump lmao

He's going to make the web great again.
We have to build the firewall, and mexico's going to pay for it, it'll be great.
>in his next public speech:
"You know? I love internets; Love 'em, always have. And my internet? The best, unbeatable, you can't find a better one. Other internets? Not good..."

You've all been trumped ... and fired.

You should stop sniffing gazoline.

he's a salty little cunt

>I don't care about nuffing I just want to be annoying
Are you literally a fucking edgy 13-year-old living with your parents?

I'm assuming you're trolling, but some people actually believe what you do, so it's kind of hard to be sure.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

Trump is my president! All you illegal jelly motherfuckers gotta go back!

>Challenge Accepted
Are you 12, you know this is an 18+ website

Lmfao
You guys that start anti trump threads off of butthurt liberal twitter accounts are priceless.
I bet you didn't even vote, and if you did, you voted for a criminal satanist child rapist because she said "I didn't do it! Russia did it!"

spirit cooking w/ hillary

Isn't Don Trump the child rapist?

> Calling people 12 after they vote for a literal man child.

Brave new world when.