big poos edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara

having a look

remember: no gfs ever

forgot to put on my cream last night

Love knobs up my bum. Absolutely love em.

nice aspect ratio you stupid cunt

Need the JanMan to crush caraposting with as much vigor and ruthless efficiency as he did kpop posting.

A black man and a white man walk into a bar in the state of Kentucky 1890-1965.

So the bartender says: "I am Greek, so which one of you two fellows am I supposed to tell to get out again?".

trump is an absolute mad man

who is this

what is it about /brit/ that attracts leaf and yank namefags?

Might go to a midnight oil concert later this year
He's doing it for the (You)s
Starve it long enough and it will die

attention seeking

Think I've got sleep apnoea lads

Think I've got attention seeking lads

Think I've got a gf lads

sarah snyder, a coalburning instagram model

might play a few games of overwatch

think I've got aids lads

dont think anything lads

who /Civic Nationalist/ here

people shouldn't be surprised at coal burners
women have no notion of ethnic loyalty

makes me angry and I am Pakistani-British

White women for indo-european (so Pakistani too) men

who /Honda Civic Nationalist/ here

The joke is Greeks aren't exactly black or white, and 1890 - 1965 were the Jim Crow (racial segregation) years in (most) southern states.

got into a fight with the so-called gf, kicked her in the fanny and now she's giving me the silent treatment

you're asking for it lad

literal bellend

> women have no notion of ethnic loyalty
People who aren't basement dwelling autists tend not to have it either.

don't be so insecure lads

to be fair shes netted some catch
the smiths must be worth a hundred million

>all white civilisation is the same

think an idiot wrote this 2bh

why can't we ever talk about proper stuff, not all this racemixing and paki shit

ya mums cunt

Just isn't the same without them

when are we gonna look up the bloody bankers?

it's part of the same ethnic strand of civilisation and is the limit at which integration can take place.

way to miss the point entirely.

pretty sure she left him for a photographer

YEAH
*slams a yellow pages on the table*

vote leave

Polish identity and Welsh identity are utterly different mate. you're being racist against your own race. Wise up.

best way is to change the subject lad. say something interesting and the conversation goes that way instead. for example i am doing a very large poo right now. discuss.

who takes 75 years to walk into a bar?

what is the consistency like?

like a coarse pâté

why haven't the world's power just gotten together and agreed to nuke the middle east out of existence?

i never said polish and welsh identity are the same, fuck off. i said they are different parts of the same wider civilisation and are the limit at which different identities can integrate.

if a pole moves to wales and lives among welshman, not in an area that has been turned into a little poland, within a generation or two the offspring of this pole will be fully integrated into the welsh identity.

this is possible because they are genetically similar, have similar IQ's and have some degree of shared european history.

this simply isnt the case with blacks, pakis etc, they are gentically made of completely different stuff, have differing IQs and look completely different. what you see when you look in the mirror is the basis of all identity. no amount of kike brainwashing is ever going to change this fundamental human instinct.

keep waking up with headaches

bit annoying

Two very slow walkers.

woke

hmm yes let's nuke where all our fuel comes from that seems like a very sensible plan you fat stupid mong

drink more water at night

#woke

business idea: dump lactose into the drinking water and make nonwhites shit themselves to death

because gods chosen currently reside there sweety x

What's your opinion on the middle east?

listening to best of pulp and drinking rapidly cooling tea, in my kind of shit inner city flat. is there anything more /brit/?

Daily reminder: If you don't accept Jesus Christ, you're damned to hell.

Girls from Stoke-on-Trent are the cutest

real friends
how many of us?
how many of us?
how many jealous?

mum said someone phoned for me this morning but didn't say who it was and they'll call back later

do you realise you would actually get more attention if you acted like a normal poster

kicked off a new telemarketing scam today lads

ATTENTION:

thanks

Tried contacting a suspected nonce this morning, the little poof still lives with his mom though and she wouldn't put him on. Will have to call back later.

ever wonder if GCHQ operate out of australia? would be the biggest ruse of all time.

I agree. Yes they are.

If I were to opine on that region which sitteth betwixt the Sahara and the Khyber pass which we now know as the "Middle-East", wherein our Lord and those before him had trod and been with God, I would say verily;

'Tis a den of rats made denizen by Mohammedans, Jews and Schismatics.

Letteh the Lord drown it now in radioactive explosion.

Amen.

Amen

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE...

90% of America's oil comes from the US Canada and Mexico
Of that 90% over 50% comes from America

Most of Europe's oil comes from Russia and the North Sea

Oil is by no means a rare resource it's all over the place we could get along just fine without Arab oil

In addition to the country's mentioned above there's also large deposits in Venezuela Brazil Nigeria Indonesia Angola and many other countries and all of those countries use vertical drilling to tap their wells if they used horizontal drilling it would free up significantly more oil

Being normal is for normal people.

> Life is too short to be small. - Disraeli

all serbs should be killed

Was just in the queue in subway. Looked at the girl next to me and I could literally hear her cum gushing out of her minge. She was hot as fuck too. Shame I'm already engaged because I could have easily had my way with her.

can someone stop this fat stupid yank from replying to me please? thanks x

>Horizontal drilling
not a fan
t. saddam

Katelyns birthday on Monday rip

oi oi lads got my results for last term
got 67%, 75%, 80% and 41%
xx

Don't care

going to treat myself to a bk for lunch

ALRI Jay

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179
Absolutely screeching at this desu

Lol

i just thought i'd let my best and only friends know

Which subjects?

My brother got similar grades in grade 12 and went on to become a open heart rocket surgeon.

It's not about the grades, it's about smoking weed and playing video games.

How do you know when Blair is lying?

He's moving his mouth

I had 20% out of 40% from continuous assessment going into my exam which was worth 60%
came out with 26% overall

How do you know when a girl is a slut?

When you can see any of her skin.

*remembers that image about all those countries that voted not to join the EU but kept voting until they got it right*

why won't he just leave us alone

a big bad wolf
a big bad wolf
a big bad wolf

>Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau has smoked marijuana since he became an MP.
>Trudeau made the admission to The Huffington Post Canada this week in a candid interview in his Parliament Hill office about his past experiences with illegal drugs and how he came to support the legalization of pot.

ALLLLRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT

awkward

his legacy is dying it makes him sad ;(

i'm on 66.9% overall so far so if i give it a good effort this term i could get a first for this year which would be nice

DUDE