What do you lads do while listening to music?

What do you lads do while listening to music?

Listen to the music.

FPBP. No need for any further discussion.
/thread

Work.

this

or browse Sup Forums even though i dont care for 90% of the posts

ask dumb questions on Sup Forums

waste time on the internet

i'm good at that

Jerk off

I draw. Two hobbies at once

Can you get better at drawing without looking up tutorials

I have drawn all my life and i got better just by drawing things i saw and trying to reproduce them exactly as possible. As long as you are familiar with types of drawing implements and the way to use them, you will just get better with practice.

Produce music myself. I have some music on sort of low in the backgroung if not doing mic'd recording. Otherwise I just lay down and listen to the music

ok thanks man

(not the user you replied to tho, just thought i'd give some advice)

Youtube tutorials are a great way to get better at drawing (for me at least). You can learn the techniques to get the proportions and rendering correct. As the other user said you can get better at drawing without tutorials but if you symbol draw that can be quite difficult

Masturbate to pictures of roadworks on the M5 from Exeter.

I've been playing puzzle games like picross and Tetris attack

>tfw no psplus so can't play fut while listening to music like a real european
music for this feel?

study

walk around the house, or take walk outside.
long walks + ambient = good

minesweeper

Depends on the music. If I'm very unfamiliar/super familiar with the album I can have it on in the background while I read books, but if I've listened enough to know I like it & I don't know it by heart, it keeps distracting me.

Cry

Take a good shit. Even if I don't need to I'll squeeze something out

watch hentai and beat my dick

idk waste time looking at memes on ig

Browse the web, lay down and relax, build stuff, paint, cook.

Driving. Cars have good acoustics

I always have playlists playing while I'm doing normal life around the house. Browsing the web, tidying, cleaning, doijg chores, etc. I tend to only listen to full albums when I cook, which has a funny effect because I now tend to associate a lot of albums I love with whatever dish I was cooking that night I first listened. I can taste bolognese when I listen to Hunky Dory, for example.

only corret answer