So bros has anyone here tried meth before my usual weed guy only had that I told him I've never tried it and he said he...

So bros has anyone here tried meth before my usual weed guy only had that I told him I've never tried it and he said he would hook me up he said it was a gram for 30 but usually he'd have to do 50 did I get ripped off and what can I expect / General drug thread

A pic on the scale

You didn't get ripped but it's fucking meth you're getting yourself into. That shit will fuck you up and you sure as hell will be glad to get ripped off for licking a microgram off some hobo's shoes in a few months.

Yeah nice discount the dealer is running, just cheap enough to snag another customer that won't stop coming back to him

you are a dumb son of a bitch OP.
do you know anything about anything?

have fun beeing awake for three days and going full psycho mode

He gave me his old pipe said it was dirty but would get the job done

do it right now post results

Dubs now i got to try it right

Alright op. Fuck all the faggots listen to me. Dont smoke it its a complete waste. Snort it. Last way longer and uses alot less. Meths fucking insane and alot of fun the comedown will make you feel like death. Dont do it too often my friend

Thanks for level-headed advice cuz my dealer said he was on it and I couldn't even tell it can't be that bad

And my guy said it burns to snort

No problem friendo have fun

You couldn't tell because he is addicted and the only reason he takes it is so that he doesn't feel like he wants to an hero anymore.

Thats completely true. Tastes like gasoline goin down your throat. Just drink some water an maybe sniff some up. The burn doesnt last long

you don't weigh in the bag dude

the first time is always free or cheap...you should stick with weed bro

This shit is the best to fuck on
just can't cum for hours

Yeah wood dissolve in filtered boiled water and bunt in main vein
>Euphoria

Is come down that bad any tips for it

Nostalgia/Thread
been clean for 8yrs
besides a few times over the years in moderation

>wood
You can't be this much of a degenerate meth smoking shithead

wood rape with chainsaw if I get the chance

if you dont do stims a lot dont do more than 1/6th of the gram
didnt get ripped off, might be 500$ for a g in Australia

Inject it straight into the blood stream
whole rock post results

Wow thanks user

you should rather snort it. and maybe start with a tiny dose, like way less then a tenth of a gram

Oh my god one fucking off