Thoughts on adam carolla?

thoughts on adam carolla?

Poor mans norm macdonald

one of those 'tells it like it is' dullards with absolutely nothing interesting to say

Annoying white frat guy who attracts other lame fags

his kids will grow up to be spoiled fucking shits. He already admitted he and his wife coddle them because they both had shit parents and they're overcompensating

Use to be funny but he always talks about the same shit.

Who was the one saying he didn't give money to his children and he was rich as fuck?
I thought it was him, said he wouldn't even leave them his money after he died

can't be him, Carolla is completely pussy whipped and his wife would inject cash up their kids' asses if she could

what he fuck are you comparing them for

He was great on Loveline with Dr. Drew in the 90's and early 00's.

His movies The Hammer and Road Hard are pretty funny too. I used to like his podcast but he mostly talks about the same shit over and over.

Funny coming from a guy who loves to use the old "helicopter parents" and "participation trophy" arguments to blame the youth for their problems.

Lost a lot of respect for him when he thought he's justified to be a dick to some valet driver. He was making fun of him for basically existing. I think it's some comedy bit that failed but his cronies on his podcast were laughing and agreeing like it was hilarious.

You'd think with his construction background, he wouldn't care enough to spend valuable podcast time talking down on valet drivers. Sounds like a shitty entitled dude.

Everything about him is ugly but I like him kinda.

He plays the 'angry guy who tells it like it is' since he cant really rely on his comedy

Carolla always tries to balance his stupid contradictory opinions about the lower class

constantly makes fun of them for being fuckups and then in the same sentence says how they should take pride in their work instead of bitching how bad it is.

Mangria is pretty damn good.

A glass will have your head swimming.

that goes for most alcohol stronger than beer

Up until last year he was my favorite podcast and and he's always been a great radio guy. Now he's just kinda gone insane and spouts out the same shit every day. I cant even listen to the ACS anymore, but I still like adam and dr. drew show. Im kinda hoping he goes full Howard Stern and just leaves his wife and never talks about his stupid fuckin kids again so he can go back to being funny and not being such a miserable asshole 24/7. He also doesnt shower, and i respect that

>Carolla
>White

This is why we used to have standards.

>hey man I was a carpenter, and a good one. I built things. It felt good, doing something with my hands. That brings you satisfaction. I was happy with my life
>and that's why I took a low-paying shit radio gig with Kimmel in a crappy part of town

Has anyone seen the show where he tracks down bad contracters with this roided up Chad ""Pro"" contractor? Honestly one of the worst things my eyes have ever witnessed

>We are gonna make these contractors pay
>Or send them to HELL!!!!
Who the fuck says that?

Overall opinion; I think he has a very low IQ and panders to likewise individuals

him and drew are a great duo but id agree that he recycles the same stories and themes

>le I don't want to pay any taxes

fucking move to Monaco or Bermuda then you entitled prick

11th post best post