Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

Why do americans only eat pizzas with 0 or 1 toppings?

Other urls found in this thread:

slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2013/01/the-pizza-lab-the-worlds-easiest-pizza-no-knead-no-stretch-pan-pizza.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because
(non-European) WHITE People
are simple minded.

That's how we go on a diet

cheese-pepperoni-sausage-bacon-onions-ham-shrooms
Canadian style.

Not me, 3 toppings here. Won't tell you what though because I'll just get hated on for my choice.

kek

what are you a pineapple faggot

Reminding everyone that Spicy Hawaiian is the best pizza

all blanket statements are false

yep.

I've never actually tried spicy... that looks delicious.

pineapple faggot.

No need for a whole Cock of pepperoni on there

no its not you fucking twat. cheese pizza is the only real pizza.

cheese pizza is good, (no i mean actual cheese pizza you pedos)

I got you ;)

So do you want sauce with it?

and you eat it with how many, fucking retard?

0 toppings is perfectly fine so you're not fucking up the taste of the pizza. the beauty of italian cuisine is its simplicity. a few ingredients and they've created some of the greatest food in the world and pizza is one of them.

glutonous idiots like you probably want 10 toppings to 1) ruin the taste and 2) to pack on essentially 2 meals into one sitting.

go fuck yourself and diaf immediately

onion and pepper is good

exactly. I FUCKING DESPISE COMBO PIZZA. I dont want a fucking salad on my pizza, with a bunch of shit meats. That is NOT pizza.

i used to get pepperoni, but honesty the way pepperoni is made now i think it has changed over the last couple of decades. they use a lot chicken in it whereas i think it was mostly pork when i was younger. the stuff actually stinks so bad the last time i ordered a pepperoni pizza from a national chain i had a hard time eating it from the smell alone. local mom and pop pizza stores probably have better pepperoni.

if you put on veggies, unless they are roasted first, the water in them actually prevents the pizza from cooking properly.

the best pizza is simply olive oil, yeast, flour, salt, tomatoes, and some spices like basil. i make my own and it's better then dominoes, papa john, etc. i grew up in south jersey/philly area and there are many great locally own pizza shops everywhere, so i know what good american pizza tastes like.

No cheese though?

yeah cheese too. i should mention water as well. some people swear that the water makes a big difference in the softness of the dough.

What cheese do you use? How prepare tomatoes?

i buy a block of solid mozzarella and found the best for me is to cut it in about 1/4 inch slices, not grated. sometimes after it's done cooking i grate some parmigiano-reggiano on top.

tomatoes i buy san marzano tomatoes and cook up my own sauce, just the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, and some red pepper flakes.

then i cook it in the hottest i can get my oven in a cast iron skillet.

here's a real good trick i use. put down the dough in the pan, then cut the mozarella into slices, place the slices in a single layer on the dough, then put the sauce on top. it doesn't burn the cheese and the slices turn into the perfect consistency.

here's one recipe i've tried and it's good: slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2013/01/the-pizza-lab-the-worlds-easiest-pizza-no-knead-no-stretch-pan-pizza.html

Mushrooms, ham and pineapple.
Scientifically proven to be the best pizza.

HOLY FUCK THATS IN MY FRIDGE RIGHT NOW

Because they have to save some money for the tip

Thanks man, sounds great. Now I want pizza..

Just started eating it.
Again.
Mmm

tasty dubs

fuck you mean, hamburger, bacon, jalapenos, and stuffed crust

pepperoni + parmesan asiago + marinara sauce = perfection

This is a Chicago Deep Dish pizza

because pepperoni is godly on its own

Because overloading a pizza with toppings results in a longer cook time which most places don't compensate for. That said if you're ordering from a place that isn't staffed by highschoolers who could give a fuck about quality get ALL THE MEAT.

What the fuck? If I want pizza, I'll have tomato, basil and fucking cheese. If I want to eat a sandwich, then I'll eat a god damn sandwich. Fucking pineapple on pizza. Fucking retards

Döner pizza.

3 toppings or more makes it floppy

Because stores charge like $2 for each extra topping. Just not worth the cost.

i like tomatosauce, maybe mozzarella tho never tasted it and basil on top.

>american
>diet
your veggies have sugar in it

Pineapple Fag

I'm European living in the US. When I get frozen pizza, I always get just pepperoni, because anything else is surprisingly disgusting. The ingredients in American supermarkets just taste like moulded plastic or something. I imagine that people transfer their expectation of store-bought pizza to other pizza sources and get only the basics.

Pepperoni "pizza" is degenerate. Any "pizza" that doesn't have Sausage and Pineapple is fucking pathetic.

nb4 chris hansen

Pepperoni, Pineapple, Cherry Peppers and Jalapenos.
Muh nigga