Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I need some advice.
I've decided to commit suicide using >pic related. But I'm poor. like really poor. I can only afford the Helium tank and the tubing.
Is it possible to use a plastic bag instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And by that i mean a plastic bag instead of the CPAP mask.

Bump

Sell your computer and buy that damn mask.

btw: No one likes moaning cowards.

Just take hits from the tube like from a bong

like from a grocery store? no itll rip

user we talked about this. Anesthetics and planes. Your rainbow rope if plane not possible. Helium does not act like oxygen contrary to that post. That one will be painful. Trust me.

Can i ask why you want to?

Nigga how do u know.

Make chloroform and inhale all the chemicals and fumes.

helium has been used for decades. it also takes 10 minutes so wed know if there was pain. there isnt. fuck off

That won't work you moron

don't listen to this idiot he just wants you to suffer. if you're going to kill yourself do it in a peaceful way and this is one.

Physiologically inert gases (those that have no toxic effect, but merely dilute oxygen) are generally free of odor and taste. As such, the human subject detects little abnormal sensation as the oxygen level falls. This leads to asphyxiation (death from lack of oxygen) without the painful and traumatic feeling of suffocation (the hypercapnic alarm response, which in humans arises mostly from carbon dioxide levels rising), or the side effects of poisoning. In scuba diving rebreather accidents, there is often little sensation but euphoria—however, a slow decrease in oxygen breathing gas content has effects which are quite variable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

Really? Damn..
What else can i use?

how about a cheap over-the face respirator (like for painting). I'd prefer this because the plastic bag looks really ghetto

isn't there some other gas you can use?

I mean, helium is getting scarce and we're wasting it on balloons and shit. What about ODing on nitrous or something

If you're poor how do you afford a helium tank anyway

When you breathe all that helium, could you please dictate an mp3 with your current feelings? Would be funny to listen to it.

>year 2.016x10^3
>not smoking helium
I bet you vape.

I can only barely afford the Helium tank. And if i were to fail or pussy out. Then i would at least like some cash to last the rest of the month

You could use nitrogen. Probably easier to find than helium

double garbage bag might work but itll be dark

you're not serious about it then. if you really wanted to die, you'd spend every last penny, go and steal or rob someone to check out of this shit hole.

i recommend you just figure out how to deal with your problems until you actually are desperate enough to kill yourself.

thats a reach. having a contingency plan in case of failure is not "not ready" its realistic understanding suicide isnt 100% guaranteed

Maybe instead of suicide you could just fucking kill yourself.

This

No, THIS.

/thread

Kill yourself like this user is doing He says it doesn't hurt at all and it's totally free.

food for thought.

This guy gets it

no, you're just incredibly stupid. be sure to think you aren't though, it's natural for stupid people to be too stupid to understand how stupid they are.

no, he really doesn't and you don't "get it" either.

Just jump off a god fucking damn building, head first into the concrete is guaranteed result and your brain will be splattered over a square metre before you get to feel anything

Think about your mother OP
Unless she is a abusive bitch.

thanks reddit for saving this guys life

Painless and fast - maybe you want to live some more. Poor is shit but go at it will full force, i will give you all my mind power i can summon to you right now.

Done, now go get rich and when i contact you in 10 years with the code phrase derived from the name of my birth village "birch island" which it was called in the 1600s but now the name has changed a lot.

Still the present day name is not far from Birch Island but you need to hear it to understand how much it changed.

There we go.

Forgot to mention i want i big paycheck when saying the codeword :D.

There we go

bump

KEK
learn to crop, faggot

3/10 shitpost

> finds enjoyment in simple things
> high asf off edibles from yesterdays thanksgiving dinner.
> greentexting just to greentext