Gimmie them 11/10 nigresses

gimmie them 11/10 nigresses

ill start~

she looks cold.

Niggers are so nasty looking. Even some of the what you would call hottest.. just nasty thinking about fucking.

I'll stop spamming unless someone wants more

good. no one wants to see ugly apes.

Then why are you in this thread you faggot?

then why are you here fagot

Projecting insecurities about not being able to satisfy all that raw, black sexuality now, are we?

thats fucking disgusting

go on

racist

becayse i saw this disgusting thread while browsing front page and decided to express my opinion on the subject. Just deal with it you dirty nigger.

Welp guess it's time to cum.

>I move my nigger into defense mode and end my turn

No that is just common sense. To protect my superior nordic white male genes. That's the way my instinct works i quess.

>justifies why he is in this thread
>doesn't justify why he isn't a faggot
faggot confirmed

ATK / DEF ?

Yeah, no. I prefer white cock. Honestly out of all the races Muslims and Blacks are at the bottom of my fuck list. Maybe it's because I would like to just have white children, but maybe it's also because they look nasty as fuck to me. That simple.

nigger-lover detected. kill yourself. do a favor to earth.

When you like niggers = you are niggers burn in hell niggers

Kek

Stop posting these.
Not hot, just looks like some fucking edgy art project

Praise kek!

Kekistan

ATK: 1800 DEF:DINDU NUFFIN (100 against cop, 5000 for media)
Special Move: "Chimp out" this card will start flailing wildly and swearing, gaining a temporary boost of 200 ATK points for the duration of the attack phase.

Kekerikoo

Well now, who's this cutie?

Kek kek kek

You two make a good couple, but take it where you belong.

Kekingtonkeksville

Hoohoohookekkekkek

Heeeeeeee kek

No one wants to fuck a fatty, sorry.

Actually, only thing worse then a nigger, is a ape lover. Mainly because if someone says they don't like the thought of fucking another race, you ape lovers get all triggered.

Some people just don't like the thought of fucking other races. Get over it.

kek

Aaaniganiganiii

Brittney White

The scene is from hotshothookup

Kekflop

Heeeeeeehhhuuuuuuu

Yeah yeah its definitely everyone else getting triggered, not the guy leaping into a thread they're not interested in to have an autistic outburst

>niggers
>11/10

Ahh shaddup. No one is emotional here except you.

See

Saying I think fucking niggers is nasty = triggered.

Just saying I don't like fucking anything that isn't white.

Of course then this faggot gets all :(. Why is that? Why can't some just accept that not everyone wants to fuck outside of their race? Especially apes and ape lovers?

India love

Happy Black Friday

No, his point is that you came into a thread filled with things that you hate just to act all autistic about it. I think a better use of your time would be a trap thread where you can tell everyone to kill themselves.

She also has a nude out there

You sound fat. If not, then you probably look like a malnourished Jew kek

When did I ''not accept it''? My point was you came in here just to get angry about people enjoying something you don't.

Did you think everyone's tastes agrees with yours? Hate to tell you this but realising otherwise is a milestone you should have reached around age 8.

I still have to scroll past this nigger shit when on catalog. So yeah I'll jump in here and say I think niggers are nasty. If they don't want other opinions then why post on here and not Reddit or some other site?

Who honestly expects to make a nignog thread on Sup Forums and not get comments like these? Just like if someone posted a fat chick thread, people are going to come in and say "I don't like fucking whales". Guaranteed 100% to happen.

So either way he's retarded.

Not fat or a Jew. Skinny and Russian.

You made a thread on Sup Forums with nignogs, and expect only people who like nignogs to post in it?

Yeahhhhh ok. Reddit.com

I'm with you brother Russa, I would never fuck a black chick. Maybe a nice beyonce black but not one of those night camo bitches.

That's why I said you look like a malnourished Jew. Reading comprehension must be weak with you.

So you jump into every thread you don't like to express your disapproval? Jesus Christ that's literally autistic. Also, arguing that people should be happy to listen to your opinion, then getting pissy about hearing their opinion of you back is redundant.

I didn't make a thread..

Holy shit you're actually retarded.

You all sound autistic.

Ironic you seem to have enough knowledge of reddit to keep referencing it. I have no idea how or why it would be better but ok m9

No one is getting pissy at their opinions. I'm just saying getting mad at me for not wanting to fuck a nigger is hilarious. Not everyone likes niggers. As I'm sure not every nigger likes fucking white people.

Expecting people to not post their opinions on Sup Forums is the real autism.

Different user here, I think u might mean hypocritical? Either way good point

>712977683
You are posting in a thread about hot black chicks. We want to see hot black chicks, not your retarded hick opinion. Go fuck your cousin somewhere else.

You just realised people have different opinions? The reason people are taking the piss out of you is because you felt the need to come in here and tell everyone your opinion as if everyone would care. Thats why there's separate threads, so you can stick to the ones you actually enjoy. Either you're insecure or conceited.