I love Hitler each and everyday I save a picture of Hitler and complement him.. Please come back

I love Hitler each and everyday I save a picture of Hitler and complement him.. Please come back..

Hitler was fantastic. I love Hitler.
People hate Donald because he resembles the situation they've been brainwashed to resist for decades by Jewish interests conglomerate.
A charismatic and nationalistic leader purporting the common interests of the folk.

Hitler became increasingly obsessed with idolmasters following the fall of france, that's why he lost the war.

adolf one nut
too bad gas didn't kill him,too bad stauffenberg didn't pack one more pound of explosive in the briefcase.
too bad one brit enfield round never met his noggin.

To be perfectly honest, aside from the whole Holocaust thing, Hitler was an amazing leader.

He single handedly brought Germany out of the greatest depression in recent history, started the first anti-smoking campaign, set the first hunting regulatory laws, provided an incredible amount of help to new families, and was a master of diplomacy.

I wouldn't mind having him in power as long as he doesn't go on another murder rampage.

He did kill a lot of treacherous powerseekers/jews and underminers/jews

Right, and I don't really have much a problem with that, it's just that it brings a lot of bad publicity.

i got 1 epic one, just for threads like these

amazing...thanks for sharing user