When did you realise women are the superior sex and your whole life should be devoted to serving them?

when did you realise women are the superior sex and your whole life should be devoted to serving them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwY84Fg4NsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey how about kill yourself weak ass bait

why?

some white boi mad xXD

when i got the first one pregnant

getting a weird boner from this image..

When I got into med school. Holy shit the amount of strong, smart and gorgeous women here is insane.

I nearly blew an exam once because I just wanted the professor to tie me to a radiator and spit in my mouth but I had to name some nerves instead...

>MFW there are people in this world who legit hold this view

Sage

Also women are the inferior race technically speaking, they are physically weaker, prone to emotional swings, more lazy, the only benefit is that they have pussies and can use that to control men. Op is just your average cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uwY84Fg4NsM

just before realising if they are so superior they'd should serve themselves instead of trying to use an "inferior" being for the most complex mental work

c'mon man what makes us men is basically just a degenerated x-chromosome...

we're manufacturing errors

I believed it for a few years while having the SJW flu. Then I got better and realized everyone have shitty parts about existing.

So you say niggers are slaves

Not like wombs are gonna be replaced in 2025 and women will loose their only use and traps are the new women the good ones

>ywn be bull baited by a beautiful female matador while she penetrates your body with her spears

why fucking live seriously

Nope evolved chromosomes

Race?
We're a sexually dimorphic species, so our two sexes are different, but the same race.
Also there are different pros and cons of being either sex. Saying one is superior to the other is silly, because it is the cooperation between the two that enabled our species to survive through the ages.

>said the tranny

>feminazi detected

Yes women only have reproduction male everything else

This cunt is literally the biggest cuck I've ever seen.

of what i know of spanish woman is that they are almost a perfect being that fits to the mold of man, unlike Americunts

they serve you well just as you serve them well.

Can't hear you, the sound of my lubed cock rubbing against my cat is too loud.

Uh no, there are plenty of people who made great contributions to our society of either sex.
I was saying that aggrandizing either sex is stupid, because both are dependent on the other to survive.

kek i bet you voted for trump

Nope

this is absolute BS. spain has quietly become one of the worst feminist/SJW shitholes in the world. men are treated like dogs there. the law and society favours women in every aspect, and the male suicide rate is going through the roof.

Great refutation user, you really changed my mind.

I did

>when did you realise women are the superior sex and your whole life should be devoted to serving them?
After losing some discussions I gave up and accepted my destiny

When did you realize that treating women like this creeps them out and is the reason you're a kissless hugless touchless and smileless virgin

>smileless virgin

technically no... girls have laughed at me plenty of times..

Right when even though she was backed by virtually all the country's media and institutions, Hillary lost to an oompa loompa with a toupee

Right when I first saw a poster of the very finite list of scientific inventions made by women, implying that everything else that exists was invented by men

Right when women were finally granted the right to vote roughly 2000 years after democracy was invented

Right when companies and government started imposing quotas because hiring simply based on merit and skill just didn't leave any room for women

Right when they pushed the notion that only women can be raped, you know, because nothing demonstrates strength like an exclusive victim category

Right when I had to make dinner for the first time 4 years into my marriage

The image does not match the question.

Serving someone is not the same as being abused by them. Although acting in a servile manner can and will leave you open to abuse, they are not the same thing.

>Right when women were finally granted the right to vote roughly 2000 years after democracy was invented

the majority of men didn't have the right to vote either up until 200 years ago or so. it was a privilege reserved for landowners and nobility.

To add to this, to be able to vote as a poor man when that was instated, it was predicated on saying yes to military service. So men basically had to say yes to potentially dying in order to be able to vote.

Obvious fetish-post is obvious

Jesus Christ, are trolls even trying anymore?

this. Sup Forums is so naive now. this isn't bait, OP is just a pathetic sub.