I have a problem...do you think this girl is hot enough to fuck even though she's been double teamed recently?

i have a problem...do you think this girl is hot enough to fuck even though she's been double teamed recently?

just post the pics

heres a pic of her

Need more pics....

this OP gets it, keep going

Share the story?

Looks gross, I'd keep it in the pants

That back mole thing is fucking disgusting

yep, I'm out too.
well, not every thread is a winner.

I'd smash, fuck who cares if she's been double teamed.

This post killed my erection

she came back to visit our old college recently and 2 of my friends take her into a room to double team her. they said she was 100 percent into it and stripped down to her bra and panties and got on her knees. so they take off their pants and she goes back and forth sucking their dicks. then she apparently told them she needs to get fucked so she gets doggystyle on the bed and they take turns fucking her pussy while the other got their dick sucked by her. after a while they each fucked her separately, the one guy she rode for awhile then she sucked his dick and swallowed, he got dressed and left. the other guy said he got rough with her and pushed her onto the bed and started to fuck the shit outta her pulling her hair and she was loving it. he said she was super wet so he tried to use her wet pussy to slide inside her ass and got almost halfway before she told him to stop. so he told her to get on her knees and she blew him after it was in her ass and he said he finished all over her tits and chin while fucking her tits

MOAR OP

Id bang when drunk.

Otherwise, probably yes as well.

It's called a birthmark dumbass

she looks like she fucks niggers, i'd have to confirm no bad aids before fucking. also cut that shit stain from off her back

now, that really had to be told, right? feels better now?

Damn

You need to get in there son

Probably not go bareback though

Id fuck her with a rubber on tho.

>haircolor.png

trips don't lie OP. Rubber up or get nigger disease

Anyone interested in posting some nice chicks pics if i'll give their insta?

yeah i know a bunch of people who have fucked her said she's a freak when she gets drunk

I wouldn't

Anyone?

just get some head, user.

>who the fuck
People with standards who aren't starving for pussy

she's hot and she's a freak in bed, why wouldn't you fuck her? we're not talking about having her as a gf

Fucking disgusting