Anyone else here ashamed to label themselves a liberal nowadays?

Anyone else here ashamed to label themselves a liberal nowadays?

With the recent rise of the SJW's and the near-extinction status of classical liberalism, I feel the world, especially the alt-right / right-wing has confused SJW's with what actual liberal values incompases.
For example, the right to free speech, regardless of however offensive one might find it. All these fucking gender pronouns and more.
These ultra-sensitive language controlling cocksuckers have made liberals into a bunch of butthurt faggots who cry about everything.

As a republican, I feel sorry for those true liberals. I don't agree with most any liberal ideas,but i see why some would. Just keep on and don't be shamed for your political views.

That's just american meme. Literally noone thinks you're a SJW cuck feminist when you say you're liberal in europe.

I'm in the same boat.

Thought of myself as a 'liberal' for years because I didn't like big government and supported personal liberties, though I do have a heavy bias against corporate / business because I'm a jaded fuck who realizes that with smaller government comes exploitative business practices.

Then the concept of being a 'liberal' was shat on by extreme left wing SJW shitters.

Those imbeciles you see shouting about their pronouns and feminazi women abusing the extremely biased court systems to fuck over men on a whim or just to gold dig? Those aren't liberals, they are just assholes, and it pisses me off that I'm now associated with these turds.

Its gotten so bad I wanted Trump to win, and I normally never would have endorsed him, but fuck me Hillary was so much worse.

this

Here in Europe if you're a liberal you're just a liberal and you have liberal ideas.

My whole family is liberal and we strongly dislike SJW shit while staying true to our ideas.

Don't be ashamed to be labeled something you're not. It's a political idea, you should always be proud of it.
The alt-right is thriving exactly because of its ability to influence people afraid of other people's opinions.
You're part of the alt-right and suddendly you are immune to judgement because everyone is a cuck and you're clearly superior.
I have no problem with republicans or right-wing people, but the alt-right and every populist party like the ones that are growing stronger and stronger here in europe are a big fucking problem.

this is actually a libertarian, NOT a liberal

which is funny because im the same way but share opinions with the alt-right Sup Forumslacks, like wanting less immigration, less multiculturalism bullshit, less pc culture nonsense ect

If you identify as a liberal then you haven't done enough research. To solve a problem one must find the root of the problem. Most liberals tend to look at the problem to come up with a solution instead of looking at the root and developing a solution from there

I voted left wing in every election I ever took part in (not an American) and I am disgusted by what the left has come to represent in the last several years.

It's no longer about freedom of expression or merit based equality, it's now about 'social justice' - a grotesque ideology where it's OK to discriminate against people as long as they have some perceived privilege.

It's sad to say that the centre left has thrown its lot in with such racist ideologies in the name of equality, and with such censorship in the name of truth, but here we are.

I'm amazed by this latest push of 'fake news' complaints... it tells me that the left is not going to learn any lessons from Brexit or Trump, they're going to double down and censor...

Libertarianism is where it's @ m8

Someone should kill the OP

I really wish some of those late night fake news comedy shows (you know the ones) would comment about this happening in the left, instead of accusing it of happening on the right.

Too bad all the hosts of those shows are left-wing.

What for?

We are all fucked

There are a few podcastss with comedians pointing out the hypocrisy on both sides. Never will you find this on TV tho

actually libertarianism is liberal (legalize weed, legalize gay marriage, abortions etc). I think you mean to say its not leftist (socialized government).

>near-extinction status of classical liberalism
classical liberalism has been dead for over 100 years, what the fuck are you talking about

Libertarianism is pretty much classical liberalism (with a bit of social liberalism)

ITT: grumpy white teenagers

>I'm amazed by this latest push of 'fake news' complaints... it tells me that the left is not going to learn any lessons from Brexit or Trump, they're going to double down and censor...

Agreed. Cat is out of the bag though, no one trusts 'mainstream' news anymore. I've even seen people referring to it as 'legacy' news.

>only grumpy white teenagers care about individual liberty

Conservatives use "liberal" as a deragatory term which is retarded because the definition of the word is... you get the idea. Anywho, they use that word and associate it with essentially being a fag cuck fedora at starbucks that is functionally retarded but thinks theyre smart and want to take your money so they can be lazy.

In response, I consider conservatives to be cousin fucking retards that cant read and will likely be on disability by 50 because their only use to soviety is manual labor. Their hard drive would get them thrown in prison and they hate black people because they have tiny dicks and are mega jelly.

I think this is the common perception we have of each other which is pretty fucked up

educate thyself

Multiculturalusm is code for white genocide. Do the math, 3% of the women on this planet are white and of breeding age, out of 52% of the world population being female. Its not racist, its self preservation. I dont see any nonwhite countries being told they need to be more diverse. Nobody wants to go to a shithole, they want to destroy white cultures and turn them into shitholes. You dumbfucks are letting it happen.

Take it back you faggot

Call me nuts but I identify myself by my individual traits which are ever changing due to that fact that the world is. I'm not any one these labels, libs, dems reps, ect and I don't adhere to any one ideology or belief. I'm the sum or many ever changing ideas if such a thing can be summed up. I pick and choose what I think, not feel, is right for me, at any given moment without any constraint from one set of ideas or rules.

Is there anyones else out there that doesn't mentally shackle themselves to any on belief system and or ideology?

I'm disgusted by these limited ideas of total conformity beyond reason. What's wrong with us?

Not a teen but grumpy and white does accurately describe my demeanor

libertarians make me lol

>fiat currency is a lie but KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF MY FIAT CURRENCY

I wouldn't call believing in freedom and selfownership being shackled to a belief system. You can't walk through life without some ideology behind you. It's what factors how you make a decision in everyday life. Are you 12?

Here we see a dumbfuck in its purest form, spouting rhetoric and buying into every stereotype whilst remaining blissfully ignorant of the fact that hes a walking meme

Does it make you lol cuz you don't understand it?
>you don't wanna keep your money
>you enjoy the state continuously spending money out of thin air causing the currency to degrade in value
>Kek libertarians r so funny for seeing the bullshit and calling it out

you got the gaiz
everyone got the gaiz
we are all die

Yet I've done exactly that for 41 years so far. Lived life on my own terms and continue to regardless of what small minded people think. I think you've miss read what I said or just did not understand it. You do not need any one ideology,"behind" you as you put it. All ideas are useful. Use them.

>I think this is the common perception we have of each other which is pretty fucked up

Learn to read, Ameritard.