Good job Sup Forums

Good job Sup Forums

You're a bunch of assholes. Does it make you feel good bullying a couple who's just trying to stream and live their lives?

>HURR DURR I TROLLED AN INTERNET TWITCH COUPLE BECAUSE IM A FUCKING LOSER AND HAVE NO LIFE

Now the community that we used to use for discussion is now locked thanks to you morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/spanksem/wishlist/
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIWBViHBUs
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/55wmnw/seriousgaming_trying_to_bait_subscriptions_with_a/
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/5dgjfl/seriousgaming_cuck_fest/
oddshot.tv/shot/UzqLpBySLpBHlKPZ968BoXEI
oddshot.tv/shot/SeriousGaming/Uzr9LdW_9LdP_oKDlm6xKFnm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry. Can I have a video game?

steamcommunity.com/id/spanksem/wishlist/

you sound like a fucking faggot

Grow up

You still sound like a fucking faggot

>oh noez muh gayming redditz

what a crybaby faggot

I know you are but what am I?!?!?

>just trying to stream and live their lives

translates as: "we are fags and we must live as fags"

You are a fucking faggot.
Maybe get better hobbies?

Oh noes so sad op :(

>Having any sympathy for Alan & Victoria
Their entire stream is literally an average looking blonde and 40 year old man eating his fingernails while they beg for money. It's the most depressing and most boring stream I've ever seen. When they're not sucking at games, they piss and moan all day about Reddit saying they're hated for no reason.

Here's an idea of what their stream is like

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIWBViHBUs

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/55wmnw/seriousgaming_trying_to_bait_subscriptions_with_a/ (not a vid but a post of them trying to scam people)

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/5dgjfl/seriousgaming_cuck_fest/ (he's so disgusting, his own wife won't even fuck him, 3 clips in there)

oddshot.tv/shot/UzqLpBySLpBHlKPZ968BoXEI

oddshot.tv/shot/SeriousGaming/Uzr9LdW_9LdP_oKDlm6xKFnm

That's a few samples of their quality stream. Who the fuck feels any kind of sympathy for these two worthless pieces of shit?

>That chat log from the cuck fest thread
Holy shit. Is this what marriage is?

You have to be 18 to post here, you know?

I gave you my condolences op why are you being such a meanie!

Shock here, it's time I share why I left Serious Gaming and why i've been silent.
So first off, a couple people messaged me wondering why I haven't talked in chat or anything, suspecting I was banned. No I wasn't banned or anything like that. I've actually just been away from the stream.
The night Watch Dogs 2 came out was the night I saw the true colors of Alan. So that night, Alan was having difficulty getting the game to show up and download (after suckering one of his media contacts to give him a key cuz god forbid he ever have to pay for a game.) Foolishly, I sent him a text letting him know that if he wanted to use my account to play the game, he could.
Looking back, i'm not sure why I volunteered to help him out like that. Especially after everything that had transpired between us, it's almost like that should be the LAST thing I should be doing for either him or her. In any event though, i'm glad I did because what happened next was what truly opened my eyes to the kind of person Alan is.
As you can see in the text, he doesn't even say a genuine "thanks" or "thank you." I then start watching the stream, he gets it installed and downloading, not once does he mention "Thanks to Shock for letting me download it." until that forced thanks at the end, after I bring up how I felt. And honestly, it's not even about expecting a thank you or anything like that. If you watch the stream vod, it's like he was purposely trying not to use my name and give credit for the hook up and that truly hurt me.
Next though, hurt me even more. He starts talking about VR and how he wants to play Pool Nation VR with someone. He says something like "Does anyone here want to play? TXKicker you own a vive right? Stoney."

He goes through the list of names and not even mentioning me once.
Trust me, this isn't about needing attention or Alan to treat me differently because I showed him a nice gesture. This is about him not even showing any simple measures of kindness or respect and blatantly choosing to ignore me despite all the gifts and kindness i've showered him and his wife with.
I was looking at my credit card statements a couple months ago, it's shockingly scary how quickly those donations add up. The bits, hell I spent close to $400 just in merchandise alone.
More than the money though, I spent time. I invested in the stream and in the Serious Gaming brand. I found a home there, a community where I felt belonged.
I wanted to make this post the night this all happened but I knew if I did that, you guys would just say "Oh it's just shock being upset, he'll be back to supporting them in a few hours." Actually no I haven't.
I haven't been to the stream since and it's truly felt like I escaped a cult.
I've been watching other streams. I'm happier and other streamers are nothing like Alan and Vic. Heck, one guy had a sub who wanted to buy him a pizza and needed his address, the streamer actually declined it because, and I quote, "Aww thanks man but I actually just got done heating up some bagel bites." He didn't take the gift like these other two fat fucks usually do in gluttony.
Alan and Vic are disgusting and cruel people. They are almost evil. Yeah i'll say that. They reel you in with their fake kindness and making you feel like you are appreciated and a friend but EVERYTHING about that channel is fake and nothing is real.
I will NEVER go back to being part of that pathetic and disgusting community. Today I stopped for a quick second to see what was going on and it was Vic talking about wanting a 60 inch 4k TV for literally like 10 minutes.

People get this involved with Twitch streamers? Lol no shit they don't care about you. It's a business. Like half of KittyPlaysGames audience who thinks she's in love with them.

This is how they get you to pay. They talk about what they want indirectly. Then TMT comes in and says "Your wish list is empty puddin." Again, she's in on this con and is encouraging her to talk about the wish list, replenish it, and get the viewers to buy them more gifts. It's truly disgusting.
I'm so much happier now without SeriousGaming in my life. I honestly thought it would be hard to "Cut the cord" so to speak once I did it and i'll be honest, it was. Again, I made so many awesome friendships in there but now i'm discovering other more awesome streams and making new friends and the best part is, they don't have subreddits based on how disgraceful of people they are.
Thanks for hearing my story guys, you guys were right all along and this is a breath of fresh air for me just to get this off my chest.
Again, thank you. I'm not sure if I even would have done this if this subreddit wasn't around and I got to hear these other perspectives.

>I'm so much happier now without SeriousGaming in my life.
dude... idk where you got this pasta but I feel bad for whoever that is. It's so insane to me to see people actually think they have any kind of connection with e-celebs.