Russia is dirt poor

How come Russia is poorer than Romania or even Bosnia?

They have a shitton of gas and oil...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Bravo Slovenia!

Now look up the median russian wage for extra keks, their oiligarchs prop up the average a lot.

>T*rkey
>Europe

How the fuck is Arm*nia richer than azerbaijan

The real question is why do we have our own color?

fuck I didn't notice

This colour is for those with 2500-3000 euroshekels. You're the only one like that.

Oh of course, thanks comrade

Fuck we are so poor lmaooooooo
*whispering* kill me pls

bend your ass over here Vladimir

Is there anyone more masculine than this eurocuck? I wanna die by a real man's hand

>France richer than the UK, Germany and the Netherland
wot

It's OK buddy, maybe in your next life you will born in a better country, no need to be mad

No euroshekels. Pls send monies

communism

Why is Ukraine so pathetic?

Russia has the 5th largest GDP in Europe. It used to be higher, but dropped down due to sanctions.

It's Russia fault.

The Ukraine is weak. It is feeble.

I think it is time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.

Cuz Bosnia recieves so many of them, right? You wages are worse than those of a war torn non- country, how do you explain that?

Sanctions have almost nothing to do with it. All because of oil prices. In 2013 we were relatively ok.

Russia could be great if Russians weren't so stupid.

>It's Russia fault.

Isn't unemployment rate in Bosnia like 40%?

1000€ is barely enough for living here though. Our wages should be at least 200-300€ higher.

We have the most richfags I think, so the data is hugely skewed. I'd look at the median salary for a better indicator.

400 euro isn't enough here too. I don't know how people live with those wages.

Wow such a new story

Yeah, but gray market is thriving there. A lot of people also grow their own crops, and everything is cheap as fuck. Infrastructure is abysmal though.

I doubt it. London is more lenient about taxing the richs.

Well, that was easy.
Eh, you kinda can live with 170eur here, granted you must have a live place.

>average wage
useless "indicator" use GDP per capita PPP

Didn't Depardieu flee to Russia because of your taxes?

turkey is richer than slavs
really make you meditated

Yes, it was pretty funny to see all the butthurt he caused

>170
Wow, it's in Kiev?

So I think your richfags don't keep their money in France, just like Russians, lol.

i don't think the median salry is a good indicator too, tons of rich around the world live here, especially in paris, for example the champs élyssées is owned by qatari and saudi

Yup tax evading is a national sport here too.

Why do you think millions of Russian women marry Turkish men?

Using the median would cut them off since they're not very numerous. If you want a better indicator take the median of the middle 3 quintiles or something like that.

Turkey is richer than some slavic countries*

You wanted to say you can eat something resembling food if you already have a place to live and you do nothing in your spare time for 170 euro? Wouldn't call it life.

They have great personalities and make good husbands?

>Cuz Bosnia recieves so many of them, right?
Hundreds of millions annually, actually.

Because all good Russians are already married. We have the biggest choice of qts. Even ok woman have a chance not to get married a good Russian ever.

>millions
is it that big ?

turk are good businessman, even here a lot have little business and have their house with bmw.

Look, you've never been here, and most you know about it's memes.

Says the brazilian

I've been there. I've got relatives in Ukraine. But anyway, tell me how could you live with 170£ a month?

>still poor as fuck

>is it that big ?
14 millions a year

>They have a shitton of gas and oil...

I personally don't have a single drop of oil, or square inch of land of anything else in this country.

It has nothing to do with the sanctions, but only with oil prices. Sanctions didn't hit the Russian economy simply because Russia doesn't have any economy besides of oil- and gas-trade.

gross domestic product in Russia is higher than it is in Bosnia and Romania are, if wikipedia page is not bullshit, but we have lack of middle class, and private capital trade gas and oil in $ and if ruble go down - our financier is sad; if ruble go up - our financier is sad too. I have no idea what they want and why they comparing economics RF with USA, they are very different, and also USA don't have border with China - unlimited source of cheap wares.

How did people feel about this?

But Slovenia is a developing country, so it's good

Well Moscow is richer than any city in the USA. You would need around 3655$ in New York, NY to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 1400$ in Moscow while salaries are equal.

>Moscow is richer than any city in the USA.
>Local Purchasing Power in Moscow is 22.79% lower than in Warsaw
>fucking Warsaw

What are you talking about, retard, Moscow is a fucking shithole compared even to eastern-EU capitals.

>while salaries are equal

Are you that troll posting everywhere that "average salary in Russia is above 140000 rubles"?

Most people didn't care because he is right.
Except the people that caused us to be that way of course (((they))) have been found out after all. Media, politicians and the film industry was absolutely buttdevasted

>t.liberal

I've been in Russia and have relatives there as well. So now i can judge about living in Russia? I don't think so.
>But anyway, tell me how could you live with 170£ a month?
Depends were you living. Food and water cost almost the same everywhere, but entertainment is all different matter. What i want to say, if you're only amusement is alcohol and internet, you set to go.

>you're
*yours

why the fuck is this board so extremely obsessed with russia / russian average wage

Vatnik, please. Your pro-kremlin and pro-putin shilling has no power here.

Do you have friends irl?

I have no freaking idea. There are countries worse and poorer than Russia, I dunno why are people here constantly creating these "ahahaha, look how poor and shitty Russia is, Russians are truly subhumans" threads.

I have no friends even online.

kek

kinda large in size

I mean I don't think I can even point out Albania on a map

There's nothing funny about that, you don't even understand how lonely I am.

Romania is only richer (on average) than Russia because of Transylvania

>I've been in Russia and have relatives there as well. So now i can judge about living in Russia? I don't think so
Kinda. Our countries are pretty much same.
>if you're only amusement is alcohol and internet, you set to go.
Doesn't really differ from what I said. Although, I don't know what kind of alcohol you could afford for 170 euro. Samogon?

>There are countries worse and poorer than Russia
They aren't white and they aren't the biggest country in the fucking world. And they haven't been a superpower.

LIES
FAKE NEW
RUSSIA STRONK

I don't get the "Russia is worse than Africa" meme, your country would be considered middle-class on a global scale

>2014
we are basically a different country today

>They aren't white
What does race have to do with it?

>they aren't the biggest country in the fucking world
Your size is actually a burden to you, it's not easy to create a good infrastructure in towns and villages that are in the middle of frozen wasteland, 1000km away from the next city

This is bullshit. I think you're just a peasant living in the middle of nowhere and soothing yourself with this nonsense that at least Moscow is a good city. Moscow is bullshit compared to ANY western European city. If you don't believe me, then go and see it for yourself.

West is obsessed with Russia in general. It is genuinely bizarre.

One of my favs desu

>What does race have to do with it?
/int is obsessed with white supremacy.
>Your size is actually a burden to you, it's not easy to create a good infrastructure in towns and villages that are in the middle of frozen wasteland, 1000km away from the next city
The US, Canada. Also, we can't even make a good infrastructure in the European part of the country where the main part of the population is living.

How do people even get friends online? What's the deal with that?

>How do people even get friends online?
by using sites like interpals, or playing online games with others

First off, you should go on a not anonymous site.
Then find a person with same interests as you and make friends with him/her.

Yes, Russia now is basically a mix of Uganda and North Korea.

huh, sounds pretty easy

>They aren't white

Neither we are.

>And they haven't been a superpower.

Neither we have.

I have no idea, I never visit web-sites that demand registration.

Why are we so shit? :(

>Neither we are.
Ethnical Russians are white whether you like it or not.
>Neither we have.
Russian Empire and USSR were one of the biggest powers in the world whether you like it or not.

Because of EU and evil swedes oppressing and robbing you.

>Ethnical Russians are white

>Ethnical Russians are white

There are no ethnic Russians left in Russia after WW1, the Civil War, mass purges and WW2.

>Russian Empire and USSR were one of the biggest powers in the world whether you like it or not.

Russia was always a great power (well, at least the last 400 years) and Russians were always poor as fuck. We were always much poorer than the western nations, yet even within our current shitty economic situation the current generation of Russians lives better than ever before.

They look nothing like Russians. Typical churkas and rapebabies.

>Brazil

>Well Moscow is richer than any city in the
Кaкaя жe пидopaшкa.

Russians are white you fucking hue monkey

>There are no ethnic Russians left in Russia after WW1, the Civil War, mass purges and WW2.
There are, just not too many.
>Russians were always poor as fuck. We were always much poorer than the western nations
I didn't say the opposite.