Humiliate me.. my gf needs huge cocks !!!

Humiliate me.. my gf needs huge cocks !!!

You need something up your ass

Got the same problem as you. Humiliate me too bulls

OC?

is that a cb3000 or 6000? either way you should be in something smaller : )

i get this fetish is about humiliation, but what do you do when you realize your gf has lost every ounce of respect for you because you act like a bitch? no woman wants a man like that. if she doesn't flat out leave you she will just use you financially.

thats the end gold though

but why would you want that? if the end goal is to end the relationship, wouldn't it make much more sense to just tell her things aren't working out then to lock your dick in a cage and let her fuck other dudes? i just can't rationalize this any other way.

chastity cages are alpha as fuck. force you to hold in your cum, which increases your test. making you more confident, aggressive, and competent.

its an experience man

yeah i clearly don't have the mental capacity to comprehend this. i just don't see what there is for a cuck to gain from a relationship like this outside of sexual gratification in the short term and abandonment in the long term.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

honestly you are pretty beta if all you want out of a relationship is sex m8. you sound like a middle schooler

>if you aren't a cuck all you want out of a relationship is sex

cmon man. you do understand how dumb that sounds right?

do you sometimes dream of sucking cock while your gf humiliates you?

hmm wish that was me

i bet you'd love to suck my dick straight from your gfs pussy

does your girlfriend actually fuck other dudes

So big

not being allowed to get hard-caged for 4 weeks, and having your toes painted pink against your will when your gf knows you use the shower in front of other males at the gym is fun.

my cock was caged for all of "locktober" and finally i thought i was going to be allowed in her warm pussy to cum again...she only let me enjoy her barefeet : )

How long have you been kept?

Does she peg you?

I'm super into being humiliated for having a small dick, and I would suck and bottom for a big meaty cock...

But I would never EVER let me girlfriend know about it. I wouldn't dream of destroying the illusion that I'm an alpha male in her eyes. That part I just can't into.

I want to be dominant at all times in hetero sex. I want to be the sub in gay sex. No mixing, ever.

huh that's interesting because I have a very hard time grappling with whether i should let my gf know because i want her to still see me as both alpha and beta in some scenarios, but i fear they are mutually exclusive