Were you bullied in school user?

Were you bullied in school user?

Other urls found in this thread:

flyheight.com/?s=Bully&submit=Search
youtube.com/watch?v=MHFVjLiUIJ0
imdb.com/title/tt1682181/
mn.gov/law-library-stat/archive/ctapun/0707/opa061266-0731.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in my 30s and I still get bullied when I pick up my kids at school.

Who doesn't?

Elaborate

yeup

Elaborate

Nope. It's weird because I'm a fat fuck. Girls didn't talk to me though.

the other problem is being 'in' with a bully and you are worried about trying to get 'out' without them turning on you

I was 'in' with a guy called Michael, we bullied some other kids but I wasn't into it, but I couldn't leave, it's like the Mafia

explain this image

Yo did that fat kid ice that hoe?

Picked on? Sure, but who wasn't to some degree. Outright bullied? Not really

Every time I try and get out they PULL me back in!

70% of Sup Forums was bullied. Why do you think they hate niggers and the rest of minorities? They were either cucked or bullied.

Stay strong - defend yourselves but dont do things that will get you thrown in jail. flyheight.com/?s=Bully&submit=Search

I was a fat big nerd, bullied throughout jr high
started working out, studying martial arts. Working out punching the metal foundation pillars of my house. Boy who used to bully me about my native American heritage, always called man Indian and made the woowoo noise. Fucker sat behind me on the bus and started doing that shit. Winter so I had a coat with a hood. told him to stop. He did not. i stood up. He stood up. With a few punches I took hi down, bloody nose and everything. Bus driver comes to kick me out, I would not move until the bully got kicked out too. Both kicked out and the bully cries all the way home. School bus erupts in cheers. Started kicking the ass of all the bullies, even a wrestling champion who called me out during lunch one day.
that was years ago. A friend and i met up on Facebook. I did not know that throughout Jr and Sr High I had the nickname of "Bully Basher".

Never give up and feel sorry for yourself.
work out, learn to defend yourself and get an attitude to not take shit from assholes.
Take charge of your life. Or someone else will.

Fuck, I hope this is true

No, because I wasn't a beta fag.

yes

but background i was in the middle of my 6th grade year when the zero tolerance law was put into place

before then if you where bullied you either took it or beat the crap out of the ones doing it

i went to a small school until high school that's when this shit really got bad

but i did and i tended to fight back

I never made eye contact with anyone, so no.

Not really.
I grew a lot bigger than all of the other kids pretty early.. they tried to bully me for that and I smashed a kid's face in.

After that I had a nasty nickname but no real bullying since everyone was afraid I'd kick their asses.

Sometime during highschool I started socializing more and having fun so the nickname faded and things went smoothly.

College was fucking awesome.

No.

Yeah, I got bullied a lot in school. They targeted me because my brother is autistic, I generally tried to fight back when I could, I got in a lot of scraps.
I've moved on now, I resented them for a few years after I left school, then I realized that they were just stupid kids so I forgave them. I'm much happier now.

Not exactly. Though I did torture myself for being a dick..

Yes i was bullied in school, but every person who bullied me, i made them regret it. I have beated up all my bullies and they where scared of me. Now i have money, a body like a god, and a strong mind.
Being bullied makes you strong

Not Rilly because. I was pretty quiet and kept to myself. Man of few words here

yeah, right.

I did in Jr. high but it was my own fault. I trolled the bullies constantly.

Some tried when I first started moving around a lot school to school as my dad dragged us across the country. By the 4th grade I had grown smarter and meaner than any bully I'd meet. I broke 3 ribs of the football quarterback my first week at my 2nd highschool with kick from a steel toe doc after I dropped him from a guillotine choke hold all purple faced. He tried to shoulder me into my locker. Smooth sailing from there...

see >

i acted like a retard in school that's why i was picked on

He never played ball again and lost his girlfriend lol

I was.
But I showed them.
They all work for me now.

No one got bullied at the private school I went too. Everyone was friends pretty much.

i acted like this
youtube.com/watch?v=MHFVjLiUIJ0

imdb.com/title/tt1682181/

>things that never happened

>Now I have money, a body like a god and strong mind on my MMO character
fixed that for you

I used to "bully" kids, no really bully... Just fun stuff, like we would steal their lunch, steal their money, or make the smaller kids from classroom fight each other, but we still hanged out with them and talked to them during class so I assume they had fun with us

>fun stuff
>steal their lunch
>steal their money

yes, incidentally I love anal sex now.

>punching the metal foundation pillars of my house

So basically, you were, (and possibly still are), a douchebag.

sure junior.

yep. true. Now get out of your basement and do something with your life!

yep all time

Yep. Even left shit out.
Your life is made out of decisions and repercussions of those decisions.
Make yourself better, get out of the Beta attitude and take control.
the trick is not being an asshole yourself and still be a caring person while taking no shit.

Fucking kek'd

But in reality, you cried and got beat up daily. You're probably a sad fatty with no friends now.

I was picked on a lot during middle school. I don't regret it as the reason I was bullied was for a decent reason. When puberty hit I had trouble getting used to showering and putting on deodorant. I was the smelliest faggot in school and no one wanted to be around me. A lot of the kids would say some foul shit, but in the end they helped me get into a good hygiene habit. High school went well as I bathed regularly.

The black ghetto kids didn't really need a reason to pick fights with me. I always lost to them due to their insistence of fighting 4 on 1.

By the way I am now a 54 year old man with a career and a 23 yr old girlfriend who loves the fuck outta me.

Life is always tough, dont let it get you down and out of action. YOU have the power to transform your life by how you react and the decisions you make. Do not give up, but hunker down and fight back by making yourself a better person. Stand up for those who cant help themselves and be noble. Kick the ass of the oppressors. And you will live a full and happy life.

Not really bullied, i.e. same person specifically singling you out again and again, but got called fat. Cause I was fat. 200lbs @ 5'5 is fat for a 15 year old.

Here's my story of how "bullying" saved my life.

>be fat fuck
>be called fat fuck
>need to get un-fat-fucked
>no idea how to train
>mma was taking off
>join youth mma class
>lose weight
>start hanging with the cool, poor, alcoholic, athletic kids
>lift after school, drink and drugs on weekends
>lose virginity
>leave mma
>lifting ever since

It's strange, but the "bullies" did more good than the so called friends and family who allowed my self destructive lifestyle of eating. The bullies kept it real rather than sugar coating the truth "growing boy needs his food".

It fucking gets worse user believe me. The torture gets fucking worse.

Look at this sad and pathetic asshole. Finding only misery in life. If you are unfulfilled, others must be in the same swill of misery in which you dwell. You're sowing your own fate, stranger.

Somewhat physically in middle school, then completely verbally in high school. The difference being that I went to mostly black middle schools (just two), and then a mostly white high school.

>I'm black

He was raped by Romulans

Buck up buttercup

Define "bullied"

Now that I would be interested in. Romulans know how to get freaky.

Why do you have so many pictures of gowron?

I was bullied early and then learned to keep to myself.

10 years after grad I still keep to myself.

Last year of middle school some kid wanted to fight me, got in two fights but they were super shitty and no one really got hurt.
Both of us got threatened with being expelled even though he was the faggot that started both of them, and I didn't stand there like a bitch and took his punches.

He eventually got expelled from high school and I assume he's sucking cock for meth.

mn.gov/law-library-stat/archive/ctapun/0707/opa061266-0731.htm

Does that bother you my friend?

not really, just curious.

Look at this p'tak, I bet he supports Duras.

>54 year old man
>23 yr old girlfriend who loves the fuck outta me
>23 yr old
>loves
>me
you sure she loves you, but not your money

... more?

I'd date a 54 year old woman that likely has a stable job and is wrapping up her pension.

Yea get that all the time.
But she's got her own job and money, thanks though.
I know how you feel though.
If you stick to stereotypes life is more acceptable when you dont want to go out and fight for what you want in life.

Same here user.

Got called a fatty.

But instead of training and diet and all that shit just got into xbox and lots of weed. Weed and hash. I'd get so hashed I couldn't get off my bean bag, so naturally the weight melted off.

Got into selling weed, made friends, saw friends go schizo and homeless, off drugs and working full time.

>It's weird because I'm a fat fuck
Bullies are cowards, fat fucks can be intimidating.

Good to hear that user. Youre right, dudes need to work out & get a little martial arts training. Kick one guys ass & others will take notice.

Oh shit this guy is just killin it today

Yeah, they were so great in exposing you to alcohol and drug abuse, but you got those mad gains bruh.

So you won - good job, bro

By the way, just to be clear for all you younger guys with money. Gold Diggers are actually quite fun. Just so long that when everything is over that you did not give her more than she was worth.

44 maybe, 54 is approaching the granny phase.

I wish i knew you, so i could knock you tha fuk out

Femnon here. My younger brother was bullied non-stop in high school. I had to have sex with guys just so he can have back up. I would approach seniors and ask them to protect my brother, if they would say no I'd offer them oral sex, I'd suck the life out of them, like a hypnotic trance. They next time he got bullied he was squashed real quick. I must've blown 20 dudes but it was worth it.

Remember. You make your own destiny.
Stand strong, protect those you love and never forget to help the helpless.
Gotta get to work.
All you guys and girls go grab your destiny by the fucking throat and never let go.

Constantly, but I was a cute fucker so I had plenty of girls to chill with.

you killed fredo