Daily reminder that the biggest mass murderers (Mao, Stalin) were atheists

Daily reminder that the biggest mass murderers (Mao, Stalin) were atheists.

Daily reminder that all atheist states (Sowjet Union, North Korea, communist China) were brutal dictatorships.

Why are atheists ruining everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bcuz ur gay

great arguments

you know what is not great? you

Hitler was christian lmao

Hitler was a muslim

>Hitler was a muslim
Yep Op shitposting like always

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

>"In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"."

Doesn't entirely make him a muslim, faggot

>loves Islam
>thinks it is better suited for his ideology
>wished the world was muslim

yeah, the average Christian you got there

This really made me ponder

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
not
>Enemy of my enemy is me

Why do you use a fictional fantasy character from a fictonal fantasy film which is based of of a lonely boy sitting in an attic reading a fictional fantasy book? Oh ya because religion is a fantasy believed by lonely people, who believe is a fantasy character, and who don't leave the house enough.

>*fedora tipping intensifies*

It's because you want too much while wanting to do too little. Really gets you thinking doesn't it?

Stalin was a Catholic.
Attended seminary.

By percentage of world population, Catholic church killed more humans.

Your point, Cletus?

Stalin was an atheist. Didn't become a priest because he doesn't have a soul.

By percentage of biggest mass murderers in the world, atheists lead.

Your point, fedora?

The problem with associating Atheism with these dictators is that their atrocities weren't motivated by Atheism. On the other hand, wars and massacres have been done in the name of religion, and people who have taken part in these actions have been motivated by faith, i.e. Crusades, ISIS.

No need to #lie4jesus.
That won't get you into the imaginary sky-gulag, ass-kisser.

>implying all those priests in Soviet Union weren't shot because of atheist propaganda
>implying Christians aren't tortured because of North Korean atheist state philosophy

Kys Faggot

Nobody has a soul.
They don't exist.

Just a daily Reminder that Hitler was Christian and all Terrorists today are Muslims

get creative kid

>Stalin
>atheist
>killed over 20.000.000

>Mao
>atheist
>killed over 100.000.000

All in the name of the fedora.

Are atheists always so hateful because they don't know the feeling of having a soul?

Trump will exceed them all

Wow, an old argument about religious people but still sound as always. Truly you don't need to look far beyond human greed to condemn religion.

NKOREA is a fly-speck.
More muslims killed by muslims this century and the last than christians killed by atheists.
Your point?

Hitler was a muslim and all terrorists today are atheists. (suicide bombing isn't allowed by Islam, therefore they are atheists, therefore Trump should forbid atheists moving to America)

You deserve a cancer banana. Don't waste it

Describe your soul.
Give me some properties of a soul.
Thanks in advance.

North Korea is an atheist country and kills all religious people, because atheists are so peaceful people.

Are all atheists this ignorant?

Stalin didn't wear a fedora.. they didn't come in fur then.

Terrorists are Atheists, because they are Calling themself Muslims

Best argument since the big bang

Still waiting for you to tell us about souls...

Pls go back suckin cocks you Faggot

user, how are you today? I know obvious bait thread is obvious, but you make these threads regularly so you lurk at least as much as I do. Has anyone ever asked if you were OK, or have you made so many of these threads that the only meaningful interaction you can feel is to bask in the anger and vitriol of those who take the bait? This is a sincere, meaningful ask from one guy to another, not an ironic or patronizing tone implied. Like, do you post on other boards? What TV show you been enjoying recently?

Enlighten us with your wisdom.
Describe your soul...

I make one of these things like once a week, all others are created by others who have seen the light, user. :)

Atheists please, don't be so dumb.

Well they certainly aren't muslims if they do things forbidden my the Qu'ran.

ALL HAIL TO THE ATHEISM !!!

ALL HAIL STALIN MAO AND SO ON

BLABLABLA

WE HATE RELIGIONS
RELIGIONS R GOOD AND ATHEISM IS BETTER BLLABLA

-the wirld in the eyes of the OP faggot

North korea isnt a secular state. Its a holy trinity of the most dangerous kind. Grandfather, Father, and Son. The people are ordered to praise them. That's religion manifested.

Soulman... slap some of that soul wisdom our way, Bro.
Bring that crazy jesus shit, nigger.
Soul... it be what, man?

OP forgot his brain at the church

There's a difference between initiating wars and killings in the name of an ideology (in this case, Atheism) and responding to actions based on other ideologies because of their effect on the local socio-cultural structure (in your example, priest killings and torture of religious people).

The difference is that the first one (ideology-motivated actions) are positive actions that stem from the followers of said ideology. The other one (reactionary movements) can come from followers of any other ideology, i.e. muslim states have also killed christians because of their faith, which means that killing christians is not a trait that is unique to Atheist-run dictatorships.

That is true now that I think about it. Christian expect so much while "having" to give so little. (Really now, they don't even need to pray or go to church because in truth Yahwe isn't even real ) On the other hand Atheists have to go through so much to obtain the same things, (immortality etc.) even calling it impossible yet they continue to further science in that direction every day. Truly only reason can help us, not hope.

Still waiting for your explanation of a soul.
You claim you have one.
Tell about it.
I'm genuinely interested the fuck in that thing.
Lay it... lay it wide, bwa.
Bring that spicy soul wisdom....

>taking the time to make this bullshit
You need help, user.

North Korea is atheist.

Well I figure others do, but you have a unique writing style. What kinda stuff you do in your other tabs, or do you play any vidya at all? You active in the community or just a guy that works a nine to five and relaxes on the boards?

Your soul is probably gay

Francisco Franco, spanish dictator, became chief of state and ruled with an iron fist after a bloody and cruel war that faced off brothers against each other, for the sake of either republic or dictatorship. Dictatorship won and after countless deaths more came, in the form of starvation from a disfunctional government or inside prisons as political prisoners that had to be rid of.
The church had never been stronger in spain and never will. His will was practically the will of god if we belive what he spoke about.
God has nothing to do with wether you are a bad or good person, citing examples of bad people that were atheists doesen't help your point. I can do the same.

Great comeback! Whewlad were you on the debate team in school?

You have a gay soul

He opened another thread user

OP is on the Highway to Hell

And a Church is saying that, so it must be real

OP is in a Paradoxon kek

Dearest OP,
pertaining to thy soul, explain yours.
sincerely,
Curious Sup Forums.

P.S. Don't lie or ignore the question like a #liar4jesus would.
Thanks.

College student right now, also working on a construction side on the weekends and on vacation

Correlation =/= Causation

Ur just stupid af

Im a Christian and im ashamed u r in a Religion too

U r giving Religion a bad Name

If you love talking about atheists so much, then why don't you just marry one?

Stop making connections where there are none. And I like how you say all atheist states and list 3. I could very easily find 3 examples of religious atrocities and start blaming all religion for that if I wanted. Atheists are not a group of people that think alike. That is shitty generalization. By that standard wouldn't everyone that believes in a christian god follows WBC's examples?

Kek

so you're doing the same as:

OMG, DID U KNOW THAT ALL OF THE BAD PEEPS LIKE HITLER USED TO BREATHE? HOLY FUCK, EVERYONE, DON'T BREATHE!

but in all seriousness

^

OMG NAZIS ATE BREAD AND SLEPT IN BEDS, STOP USE THEM !!!

Remember crusades ?
Remember god-driven mornachies ?
Remember St. Bartholomew's massacre ?
Remember witch hunts ?
Remember superstition ?
Remember Djihad ?

OMG STALIN WAS STRAIGHT !!!

PLEASE DONT BE STEAIGHT, BE GAY !!!

>implying Hitler did anything wrong.

HOLY FUCK, ALL OF THE DICTATORS WERE HUMAN, STOP BEING HUMAN RIGHT NOW!

OMG DONT BE WHITE, MANY EVIL PEOPLE WERE WHITE, PLEASE PAINT URSELF PINK WITH GREEN STRIPES TO PRETEND EVIL THINGS TO HAPPEN

>Remember crusades ?
didn't happen

>Remember god-driven mornachies ?
they killed because of political reasons

>Remember St. Bartholomew's massacre ?
didn't happen

>Remember witch hunts ?
do you see any witches now? They killed them all and you should be thankful because they did the dirty work for you atheist cowards.

>Remember superstition ?
didn't happen

>Remember Djihad ?
terrorists are atheists

OMG DONT USE UR RIGHT HAND HITLER MADE HIS HAIL WITH THAT HAND CUT IT OF IMMEDIALTY

Remember when ur brain was in ur head ?
>Didn't happen

there are two religious b8 threads on Sup Forumss front page today
things must be slow
im sure there's a catholic priest fondling some boys butthole as we have this silly arguement

atheism has no fixed doctrine like christianity, islam, judiasm, etc.
atheism doesn't really call for violence, the creators of those states (NK, china, etc.) wanted to break up religion and the family structure to get guaranteed power in society AND economy AND government
tl;dr breaking up religion and family will give you power, atheism has nothing to do with it in its own ideology

HOLY FUCK, MOST BAD MEN AND KILLERS/RAPISTS WERE ALIVE!
QUICK, KILL YOURSELF!

>terrorists are atheists
holy fuck, im taking this bait because at this point it's gone too far

>didn't happen
>didn't happen
>didn't happen

>inb4 "the holocaust never happened"

Hitler was actually Jewish

Kek

why are you all still replying to this thread

Uh... no!?
Hitler was a pastafarian, fucking dumbasses, take history classes, ugh...

If god didn't exist, Eric Clapton couldn't have sold his soul to the Devil

>Checkmate

I've actually never seen this guy make a cohesive argument on this board it's just embarrassing at this point

>implying correlation = causation
Fine. I took the bait. Happy?

Fair enough man, you like the work or your crew? What you studying?

There is a place where the OP belongs

Heil

Why the fuck do you keep using this girl from The Never Ending Story in every thread you make to debate religion?

St. Bartholomew Massacre painting for you young boi

>ifunny watermark

Because we all hate this girl

Hhhhhhh

because christians need to be opressed

But that Pic tho

The work is hard and dirty but well paid. I always need some extra money because I don't want to make debts.

atheist propaganda

great argument

she is the perfect symbol of religion because she is just as innocent as religion

Chance OP gets triggered by that Is ;

Over 9000 to 1