By the order of the Jarl, stop right there!

By the order of the Jarl, stop right there!
You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

This game is shit and Oblivion was better.

"I was the bowman"
"I fucked your waifu"

I'm the HighKing of Skyrim?

How dare you use that language with me boy. I am an ambassador of the Thalmor you pathetic man. Stand aside lest you wish to visit my 'interrogation' room

>Empire has achieved the longes peace period known in the land called "blood arena"
>Empire's cities all now have proper services, guarding, walls and sanitary sewers
>Imperial City has the biggest market ever seen, where everyone can make a living
>Empire funds the best Magic University ever, where you can make a living and/or pass your days smoking herbs and drinking 420 mages4ever
>Disgusting necromancy has been banned
>Talos is "banned" while everyone knows where shriens are and nobody bats an eye when people praises him
>Even Daedra cults are respected and not prosecuted

>mfw "muh Skyrim belongs to da Nords"

Altmer are the objective master race

Dunmer master race

Fus Do Ra?

>>EU has achieved the longest peace period known in the land called "blood arena"
>>EU's cities all now have proper services, guarding, walls and sanitary sewers
>>London/Berlin has the biggest market ever seen, where everyone can make a living
>>EU funds the best countries ever, where you can make a living and/or pass your days smoking herbs and drinking 420 liberals4ever
>>Disgusting borders have been banned
>>The free market is "banned" while everyone knows where businesses are and nobody bats an eye when people praise it
>>Even Islamic cults are respected and not prosecuted
>>mfw "muh Britain belongs to da Anglos"

fuck off with your shilling, big state cuck

fuck off faggot

fuck off Nord, we wuz kangz.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

There's this game my father taught years ago when I was a kid, its called switch. The premise of the game is that you put one finger in your mouth whilst the other one in your asshole. When I say go you switch.

O shit didn't saw that coming
Now my sides have went to the Cloud District

aw shucks dude i'm sorry. won't happen again i guarantee

underrated

Oversimplified garbage, Skyrim could have been better if it had not been watered down so.

It was alright still, and mods make it great on pc

This

I am Muslim, if you punish me you are a Islamophobic racist .

This

AI is fucked

Oblivions AI was better in this regard