There's plenty of fictional villains who know they are "evil" and plan to destroy the world. In real life...

There's plenty of fictional villains who know they are "evil" and plan to destroy the world. In real life, no one really tries to end the world. So here's the question:

If one was willing to devote their life, could any one regular (not billionaire or world leader or anything) person bring about a, or a series of, cataclysmic events that would at least end the world as we know it? If so, how?

The best I can come up with is go to Africa and contract Ebola. You've got about a week to actively try and infect as many people as possible. Lots of air travel, sex with classy prostitutes, etc. you'll die, but maybe it'll spread like crazy if someone with it is TRYING to give it to people.

Bump for interest

Ebola isn't very contagious and can be easily healed in modern countries once detected.

I know! It's the best I got. This is just a hypothetical game. If you wanted to end the world and did nothing else with your life, could it be done and how?

You can't end the world by yourself. You need power : money or people.

Alone, you can fuck some shit up though but not end our fucking civilization.

Yes. They call him Muhammad.

If you kill yourself, it's basically like ending the world. Your world, at least.

Maybe you study and study and get a job in bioengineering. Join the military and they'll probably have you working on weaponized viral stuff. Steal it and use it?

the problem is that there are already so many christian fundies and islamabads trying to cause "revelation" that you'll just get lost in the noise.

Use power, influence and money to get elected as the presi... oh never mind.

Save up all your life. Buy a big goddamn boat. Buy fucktons of bleach. Go out to sea, dump bleach into plankton-rich areas. Repeat process. Plankton produce up to 70% of the worlds oxygen. If you can fuck them up and throw off the balance in the ocean, it has the potential to cause a mass extinction that would fuck up the whole planet.

>Pissing in an ocean of piss

nice bobs and a boring text
guess what i looked at

Oceans, seas, and bays: 321,000,000 cubic miles
>cubic
>miles

You could always try assassinating a European leader and blaming a country their people don't like. That's been pretty effective at starting world wars in the past.

Summon Meteor

I choose left

If your gonna do the Ebola thing at least wait till the olympics or some shit like that

One word, bitches: NUKES

no one gives a fuck about politicians/presidents/monarchs whatevers, def not enough to go to war because some crazy fucker shot one down, maybe if you could make it seem like it was done by an agent from another country without a shadow of a doubt then maybe.... but even then

find a way to exterminate all bees worldwide. a winrar is you.

Standard concentration of bleach to thoroughly kill microorganisms is about 2500 ppm.

There are about 1.26E+21 liters of water in the ocean. Let's assume plankton live in approximately 1% of that. Now, let's assume you want to poison 1% of all existing plankton.

If bleach has a density of 1.11 kg/liter, this would require about 349,650,000,000,000 liters of bleach. A liter of bleach costs about $6.38, but lets assume since you're buying in bulk, you get a 25% discount.

It will then cost you $557,691,750,000,000 to kill off 1% of the earth's plankton.

Holy sweet jaysus. There is a god. Those tits are divine.
OP, why would they intervene in the inevitable car-crash the biosphere is headed for under the stewardship of the human ape?

> nukyalur

Nobody smart enough would ever do it.

But I supose they would wait till they were already dead.