Your country

>your country
>age
>what age do you notice people visibly aging?

asian here, aged 24. i've started to notice all the white girls my age just start piling on wrinkes/looking alot older while i literally do not look a day older than 18 and most of my siblings maintained a 20ish year old look into their 30s.

i'm usually only into white girls but almost certain by the time i marry i'm going to look a decade younger than my future spouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22429905-300-exercise-may-be-the-best-anti-ageing-pill/#.VDpH4fldWSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

actual bump

100% slav here.
I am 24 and I look 20. No wrinkles or anything. Though the skin color's become kinda grayish.

Early aging is the sign of either unhealthy diet, alcohol addiction, smoking, bad genetics or poor hygiene. Or these combined.

Here even 13 years old girls may look like they are 24 at least. It's common for people here start looking like garbage before they turn 28, regardless their race, gender or ethnicity.

25 and white.

When I'm in Asian countries everyone thinks I'm in my 30s. I don't like it.

Maybe white people age faster but at least they don't have a tiny

What can we do to slow aging
>drink green tea
>eat nuts, seeds, legumes, vegetables, fruits
>eat less fried food, food with artificial additives such as flavors.
>drink alkalise water / keep body hydrated
>wear sunscreen
>take vitamin c capsules? I read they are anti-oxidants
Anything else?

Activate your almonds

Don't marry white women, they age like shit. When my mom was 35 she looked 50, that's why I'm planning on marrying an azn qt.

jokes on you m8, proud of my 7 inch curved scimitar dick

almost certainly it has a lot to do with sun exposure. try to shade yourself and be indoors often and find shit that boosts collagen.

went to california/las vegas and literally everyone my age looked like a prune

its the same here for city girls in canada.

ie turbo hipsters who all smoke like a demon and drink while never exercising.

>flag
>23
>uh, depends

Genetics man. If I shave, I look like I am 16 years old. WIth full beard I look my age.

white women match my personality better though.

now i get why guys usually try to marry 5-10 years their junior though.

Exercising removes toxins right?

yeah i read exercise slows down aging, not just skin aging but physical aging ie you stay fit longer, brain doesn't decline as quickly, etc.

newscientist.com/article/mg22429905-300-exercise-may-be-the-best-anti-ageing-pill/#.VDpH4fldWSo

Hey, guy in the middle is Jin.
xD xD

sun ages you the worst

did you know that trudeau's 45

Because white people age like shit. They literally have thinner skin than for example asians and blacks. They have the least collagen and melanin which keeps the skin thick and flexible. So white people as a result get wrinkles faster.

smoke a pack of cigarettes every day

Im 21 and i look like im 12.

But that doesn't explain us here~
All year round sun.

don't your women wear scarves all day long

busted

treudeau's big nose chin gets me in hysterics anytime i see it
literally looks like a charicature

>brazil
>22
>people ask my id when i going to cigarettes so probably around 16~15

You can tell that to the West Malaysians. I live in the East Malaysia, the Borneo part. Majority Christian land. So that's still doesn't explain that. Not busted at all~

I am 24.... I look probably 30

I don't know why you keep adding the cute ~s but get your boipussy over here I wanna ram it

Noooo~~~~~~ (/ /=3)

I'm 21. People think I'm 17.

Isla las Filipinas
My dentist mistake me as my younger brother. If it's not because of my hairline I could get away with it.

I'm scared guys