I bought two of these stupid shits from best-buy, didn't even open it and I can't return it because it's past 30 days...

I bought two of these stupid shits from best-buy, didn't even open it and I can't return it because it's past 30 days. How do I get my money back?

whats stupid about them?

I only tested one out, it loses it's connection but that might be because I've got a big house. I think for an apartment or some shit it'd be perfect.

>stupid shits
>I only tested one out
>didn't even open it

:^)

Ok, I opened one. I bought 2, went on vacation, came back.. tested one and realized it won't work for my house. One's not open, and the other one is in perfect condition.. but I lost 290$? Wtf.

where did you go on vacation?

Ukraine to visit family.

You should keep those! They're web cameras that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via Intranet if you hook them up correctly. Of course it's secure with the latest methods. You can view these from your phone anytime with a webcam app.

go in without a receipt and say you bought it a couple of days ago.if that doesnt work, sell em on ebay and accept the loss as a lesson learned

I hope you weren't thinking too much about your purchase on the vacation. You're supposed to be enjoying yourself, but at the back of your mind....

>dammit what am I going to do about that fucking netcam when I get home

tell best buy you're going to mail it to them and mail them anthrax instead

Yeah, I know. I've used one and it's actually pretty ok (when it works). But it needed to be readjusted, which I figured was because it was far away from the router but I can't fix that.

Yeah, selling them is my last resort but I was hoping there was some way of returning them. Someone who works at bestbuy who knows a hack or some shit.

Jizz on them, then put them up for sale. Some faggot would probably buy a jizz-covered webcam for money.

doubt there is any, apart from trying your luck with no receipt.

might be a better use of your time at this point trying to get them to work with a signal booster or a powerline or some shit

Just fucking demand a refund you cuck. Jeeze.

And if some employee gives you shit ask for the manager and speak with him directly. If they still fuck you around you say your gonna make a complaint at which point they'll just refund you.

All the bestbuys in my area have like 2 star reviews, "a complaint" damn.. like they even have a reputation anymore.

depends on the area, in well off places thatll work most of the time. in more ghetto places, theyll laugh you out of the damn store

Bring them back to Walmart if they carry that shit. You might need id but they take 3 returns a year with no receipt. If you're lucky they will be busy or not give a fuck and not even ask for id

motherfucker just buy some device to get the wifi to work near the cameras

I'll check.

I'm planning to buy better quality cameras if I get my money back, shit that can record and store on an SD card so it can be viewed only locally or with an option to publish it on the net, this one always streams to the net no matter what.

1. Get a WiFi signal booster. Cheap af, under $10.

2. Sell on local buy/sell/trade website. Mark as new. Could make most money back.

just keep it in the package, don't open it and sell it for like 85% value because it's new right

Yeah, it is.

SELL ON OFFER UP K THANKS

END OF THREAD

sell them on ebay

get a wifi repeater