Hey Sup Forums, it's Friday, that means we need to get drunk

Hey Sup Forums, it's Friday, that means we need to get drunk.

>pic related, drinking some red wine, I'm a poorfag though so I'm drinking cheap ass wine

Also:
>if dubs you have to down the rest of your drink or take a shot
>if trips you must drink every drop of alcohol you've got in the next 30 mins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfM90Yuyixw
youtu.be/bigsk2g7xO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Get in alcofags

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sheeit, time for a shot

Pay me the bottle and I'll drink it
I have only 5L bleach bottle

i would love to get shitfaced tonight, but these days i'm working on weekends and i don't want to feel even shittier tomorrow.

i think i finally broke up with my girlfriend tonight

my old friends are all busy with their lives, i wouldn't have anyone to hang out with anyways.

nigger go out and get some cheap cider or vodka...

or just drink the bleach, up to you I guess

user you've got us fellow degenerates, not as good as irl interaction but still.

sounds like you were pretty pleased with breaking up with her? What's the gossip?

>tfw getting tipsy

feelsgoodman.jpg

She was trying to teach an old dog new tricks. I spent over 8 months in that normie costume, but once you've seen all that shit you can't ever unsee, the everyday problems and achievements of average people seem pretty meaningless.
You surely know what i mean.

come on trips need dat alcohol poisoning

I feel you man, there's one thing I accepted over the years and that's that I can never be a normie nor do I have the effort of actually trying to be one. don't let anyone change you.

if this is dubs, you take a double shot

reroll

get in faggots

shit. time for another shot bois

word

word up, wass popin my nigger

bottles of booze, i'm guessing

what you drinking?

HELL YEAHHH

the cheapest thrash beer my grandfather could find to reward me for half a day of woodcutting.

if i knew this night would turn out like this i probably would've got some red label

what alcohol percentage is it?

man i would perry my cock in her

Drinking some JD and coke like the uncultured swine that I am. Was supposed to have friends over tonight but turns out I dont actually have any so Im here with you cunts instead.

4%
i'd need about 15-20 of this to get me in a good mood.

here, this'll help

nothing wrong with JD and coke my friend, that was my plan tonight but I went for wine instead because I'm a poorfag. Plus, beer makes me feel bloated

how many have you got user? Just the one?

I love some chocolate ass cheeks

Wine is a pretty good choice man. I dont drink whisky much anymore because it's way to easy to go overboard with. And beer/cider is too weak for how much you have to drink to be fun to drink alone. Wine is a good medium.

im drinking and watching this on the side: youtube.com/watch?v=tfM90Yuyixw

totally, so are you getting drunk alone tonight like myself?

btw I bet you are American

Because I spelt it whisky? Im actually british, I just forget which way we spell it. So I tend to alternate.

Yeah, I'm drinking alone. Havent done it in a while so should actually be fun.

yeah feels, very very bad.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tfM90Yuyixw
dude why the fuck are you looking at live footage of some construction work?

kek

Britfag here too

because pic related

I feel for you user, I really do. Go search the house for liquor

I imagine most people drinking atm will be british. or at least european. The yanks will come later.

true, I'll probably be asleep by midnight, wine makes me sleepy for some reason.

I hope I have brain cancer

shit, need to take another shot bois

i'm just gonna pop one of those melatonin pills and sleep it out, good night, good drinking

You mean you hope brain cancer is the cause of wine making you sleepy, or was that just a tangent you went off on?

oh fuck, and another

another one

nigga i'm getting tipsy as fuck, give me some music suggestions

you got spotify? cus if so, look up the playlist "walking like a badass". that's pretty good i think

Man, I whish I could. I loved to get drunk and just forget about this meaningless clusterfuck of a universe. I usually cried that god didn't exist, but that was still awesome.

Now I suffer of meniere syndrome and even a little drop of alchool makes me feel so much nausea that I want to end my life as soon as possible.

I whish things were different, I wish I was different.

Sip on your drink for me, Sup Forumsrothers.

you need narcotics

any suggestion?

That sucks dude, and I know it must be shit not being able to have a drink, but there's life outside of alcohol, see it as a stage of your life where you start taking up new hobbies and interests

weed

I'll check it out desu

I drink every day soo......

Drinking wild turkey 101 right now.

Ketamine is pretty nice for escapism while alone. At first, it just makes you feel drunk, but then it just does something a whole lot else. It's great for just laying in bed, putting music on, and floating away into space with. Literally can feel like youre floating because of the tranquiliser effect. Has nice effects on your mind too, makes you feel very peaceful and tranquil. I love it because it takes away my anxiety and unhappiness. It can be very fun to take alone.
As long as youre sensible

how much a day?

is it pretty common to find? I love this kind of stuff, it's my idea of pleasure. If life was made of moments like this, it would be something else. I don't have that many friends, but I think I could find something to stay better without destroying myself.

I dont know to be honest mate. In my experience, ketamine dealers are usually middle class college kids. Im sure there are ways of getting it via the internet, though. Although I'd have as much clue as you in how to go about finding that out.

It's good to have a little ket sesh once in a while. It leaves me feeling better after. Best thing about it is absolutely no hang over/comedown. It just sort of wears off, and then you're ready to sleep.

I started programming as I way to cope with it. I already exercise a lot, read and go out sometimes. But it just makes me feel bad. It's like having a costant feeling of mild nausea. Plus, a loud tinnitus on my right ear with hearing loss. 4 years amd counting of feeling like shit as a fundamental state. I try to cope with it, but sometimes it just gets me.

sorry for the vent, I hope it's at lest written in a somewhat good english

Perfect

thanks for the tip, I'll look into it

sounds like a shitty period of your life, but you have to stay strong user, you're doing great progress

cheers user, what're you doing this fine evening?

COME ON, DRINK UP FAGGOTS

rollin

Nice, mind if I save this?

It's like Old Mother Hubbard's here so I'm on the cooking vino. Fuck it.

Can't get drunk tonight, early shift at work tomorrow. :(
Otherwise I'd pop open a bottle of Bulmers right now. :)

Go ahead brother, it's all yours

3-4 ciders won't do any harm

;)

What are you guys drinking tonight?

I guess you have a point there.

For tripps and OD

redwinefag

interesting choice user, never been a huge fan of white rum. Do you mix it with anything?

drink up nigger.

rollin' for this guy

Mixing with Schweppes lime atm, but I like drinking it pure too. Bacardi white rum is one of the few white rums I like

Please give me some music to listen to drunk.
I love shit like this

I've never tried this combination, I've only had it with coke. I do like rum, but the darker rums. Dark navy rum is pretty nice on the rocks or with diet coke. Spiced rum I could literally drink like water

youtu.be/bigsk2g7xO8

I like Acid Rap but it just gives me a headache atm

why? I love that shit when I'm high or drunk or both

well im getting drunk regardless

whatcha drinking my nigga?

My mind is a bit slow when sober, and extremely slow when drunk. Songs with a lot of shit happening at the same time fuck up my mood. I fuck with Chance though.

i feel ya bruh

I don't drink sorry. Hope y'all have a good night though

Listen to Rest in Piss by Brotha Lynch Hung

you too user, godspeed my nigga

check 'em

OH MY FUCK, OP HERE, I MUST GET FUCKED IN THE NEXT 30 MINS SHEEEEIIIT

You too lad. Chekt.

Holy moley what have you done.