The atheist when confronted with how wrong he really is, attempts to silence the truth

The atheist when confronted with how wrong he really is, attempts to silence the truth.

Why do atheists hate freedom of speech so much and ban all those who have seen the light?

>atheists hate freedom of speech

This is proof that Theists are hypocrites.

Im too busy sucking BBC to care.

Well if Athiests hate freedom of speech, then why do Ganesh and Allah hate the jews? Checkmate Agnostics.

>Trying this hard

>Theists are hypocrites.

Christians don't really care if you make fun of Jesus.

Its islam and feminis that want to shut down free speech.

Run not away, my child.
Answereth us this question regarding thy soul.
Whatest be'est it... be?

Who's always freaking out over Stabucks cups?
You're a faggot and your bait is retarded.

>Christians don't really care if you make fun of Jesus
Crusades,Westburo, I could go on and on....

Why can't godders answer a straight question?

You said you had a soul.
Tell me about it.
What properties does it have?
What is it made of?

>hundreds of years ago

Yeah, those goatfuckers do love freedom of speech.

>Westboro persecutes homosexuals
Nobody called them anything

>Crusades attempted to take back the Holy Lands
Nobody made fun of them; they simply fought back against aggression (and lost)

>implying the soul has tangible qualities

This!

>Theist are so stupid they believe in god but not on intangible qualities.

>on intangible qualities
I believe that the soul is not an organ. If I believe in God, I can surely believe in the existence of the soul

Had you been born into another family with different believes (such as a muslim family) you would not be christian/catholic.

Religious people need to face that they were indoctrinated by their families to believe in whatever shit they believed in, it wasn't your choice and your will was manipulated into it.

This.

We have proof of many intangible stuff, it just means you can't touch shit but not that it doesn't exist.

Nobody has proof of good so there's that.

Are atheists always so hateful because they don't believe in the good?

>crusades were about people "making fun" of jesus
>other example is a sect with under 200 members

what was it that you could go on about?

the church seems far more set on giving to those who hate it than hating others, look at their charitable work in america alone. the numbers are massive.

after all, thats how their theologically derived morality has taught them, that all are deserving of love and charity.

compare this to Islam, who's members kill, in its name, because people made fun of their prophet (je suis), actively carry out genocide on ethnic and religious minorities in countries they rule, and which has implemented the same branch of fundamentalism in nuneroud countries (sharia) which has led to mass violations of basic human rights, specifically targeting non believers and those of disagreeable sex or sexual preference.

are you an atheist or are you a bigot pawn whos been trained by the leftist media to hate Christians

this

...cuz two mongs make a right?

Not an argument, it just shows that some christians put themselves up on a pedestal because they have nothing more going on for them.

By the way this thread is stupid because it's just bait for everyone, there are shit atheists and shit theists alike, no one knows if god exists or if he doesn't so whats the point?

So what does the soul hold?
It it a data packet?
Is it our upload to the eternal ass-kissing-sky-gulag?
What is it and what's it for?
It's functional purpose...

its because their belief system lends to wholly subjective, solipsist views of morality, clouding their ability to have open, honest discussions on real subject matter and leading them to promote both hatred and division.

If you think that post was hateful then you're an absolute pussy.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Is this cunt gonna run away again and start a new thread?

Yes... that's godders for you.