Hey Sup Forums. 19 year old Whiteboy here

Hey Sup Forums. 19 year old Whiteboy here.

My 42 year old black neighbor wants to fuck me.

>pic related

Any advice? Always had the fantasy but not sure what to do now that it's presented itself.

>inb4 aids, niggers, fag

White man letting a nigger fuck you? Kill yourself, fucking pussy

Noted

record that shit, put the camera behind a towel or something, then post it to motherless, then link it to us here

ASAP

I was thinking about it. Not motherless tho.

Bump

you make numales look alpha, man. get a hold of yourself

There's a reason niggers are mocked about on this board, user.

Oh trust me, I know.
I'd go to /adv/ but mods scavenge through that board like worms.

Sup Forums advice is better than /adv/ advice. that board is full of idiots who believe they know everything.

Yeah. /adv/ is a shithole.

But I do need some advice. He wants everything tonight but I can't figure out what do.

obviously don't fucking do it
the moment you start whoring off your body is the moment you've officially thrown your life away. there's no going back once you've willingly let an older black man handle you.

I would go for it user, but that cock looks tiny.

then post elsewhere and link it here

It's more or less a fetish I've had. Not whoring.

Yeah. But for my first time it shouldn't be bad.

I'm in the same situation. A 38 y/o dude wants to hook up
Also checked

Do it then. I wish I had at your age. Now I'm 25, balding and gaining weight. I'm not the cute twink boy I once was. Do it for me.

Why thank you, user. One time being safe won't hurt.

I had multiple opportunities to have sex with black men when I was much younger, but I always backed out.

I convinced myself I was straight and basically was for almost 20 years, being in 2 long term relationships with women.

Eventually my sissy side came back with a vengeance and now I regularly dress up like a girl and have sex with older black men. It's amazing feeling like a dirty slut. I wish I had started doing it as a teenager, and I regret not fucking those black guys way back then. I could have been having amazing hot sex my whole life instead of just doing what I thought I was supposed to do.

Same as OP? Black guy n all?

I hate what they've done with Judge Dredd recently

Nah, just a elder man wanna hook up with me

Don't you dare call Rey Mysterio anything besides Rey Mysterio

I bet you will pussy out.

I already have like three times but he just txts me anyways

Good speech. I like to hear about people defying societal demands

Was literally in the same position as you just 2 weeks ago OP.

Everyone here told me not to, but I said fuck it and did it. Honestly, I would never ever do it again. It was my fantasy since I was like 15, and i'm 23 now. I sucked his cock a bit and he fucked me with his condom on, and the moment he came, I walked out that door feeling like utter garbage. I figured i'd be masturbating to this moment for the next 4 years, but i'm honestly never having gay sex again. That's just my experience though, I say do it once and get it over with so you'll never have the thought again.

Get some money from him. Make him very you stuff

Don't pass up the opportunity. That looks good. I'd like to have a guy much bigger than me just overpower me and drill my ass

I'm sorry to hear that user...

that look like a literal fucking turd

Fetish or not, you're still a filthy sodomite. Be happy when you want to throw your life away. You'll be craving many more black cocks after that one.

Its only sex and you are legal OP who gives a fuck. Go for it, if you don't like it then stop it, you are an adult.

suck that thick black cock OP. you will regret it if you dont. You'll always wonder about how it tasted and smelled later on, and then you'll regret it even more..

Speaking from experience?

Any more about info or pics? If he's your neighbor then this could be really great and convenient for you having a fuck buddy nearby. Or really awkward

Is he hot?

This.

At the end of your life, you'll only feel regret for what you DIDN'T do.

Go for it. Better to be a brave faggot than a straight coward.

Go for it user!

Info?
Yeah. I've thought about it, but I'm just stayng for the holidays, so I wont be around too much.

Idk. I don't really consider physical attraction.

You've always wanted to get fucked in the ass by a black guy... and a black guy wants to fuck you in the ass and your not sure what to do? Are you retarded?

This keeps getting better.

OP, at this point, you'll be more of a faggot if you DON'T do it.

Just go accept you homosexuality if you want just don't think you're straight afterwards because you won't be.

Meant to type *any more info?
Can you tell us more about the guy and the extent of your interactions?
Were you on grindr?

>trips

Fucking niiiiice.

He responded to an ad on tinder like a month ago and knew it was me. That's how it kinda started.

Double trips. Op should get spit roasted.

Op do you get more turned on when you think of multiple guys on you?

If you're not attracted to him, then I'd say don't do it.

I don't find men attractive I'm general. Just the thought of sex.

The bottom dude is brown

Here's what I would do in your situation.

Go to the pet store and buy a collar and leash. Then go over to his house, and immediately ask to use the washroom and say you'll meet him in the living room. Strip down and put the collar and leash on yourself, then crawl out of the bathroom to him and ceremoniously offer him the leash, making it perfectly clear that you are now his property. As he takes it, whisper just loud enough for him to hear "be gentle"

I had a similar experience like this, but I didn't feel like garbage. I didn't get hard or really turned on at all during all the oral and sex. I wasn't grossed out or anything, but it was meh.
OP, it'd say to not do it unless you realllllly want to. You'll either love it, hate it, or just be like meh- like me.

Don't do it OP, I have a lot of dirty fetishes but if it actually came round to them I'd never do it because the consequences are horrid. You don't want to look yourself in the mirror again. You're probably only attracted to how dirty the fetish is and you won't enjoy it

Eh. You do make a point.

You're a faggot. I hope you get aids and die.

A neighbor doesn't just ask to fuck your ass, how did this talk even start you sissy?

What's his body like?

Just what you'd expect from an older body

fuck her in the pussy

let him, you'll never want anything else

did you meet up with him since? Or just texting? Also, show your body.

Simple: if you like/are into casual sex, do it. If you aren't, don't.

So like this guy? In his 40s

No. He's a normal working class guy. Belly and beard.

Just fyi, that is not an average 40 yo male. lol

Oh I'm not the op I just linked the posts

sauce?

I know he's not average but abject unfitness is not inevitable with age

aidsniggerfag

Jesus Christ this whole thread is full of dudes who are experts in fucking black guys. What the shit Sup Forums? How many are you!?

Like this op? You should let him pound you. Post more pics if you have them

Less fit but that's it

damn don't know about OP but i'd like that pound me

Aids, nigger, fag.

Yeah like that

Which position do you want to try the most?

Only doggy

Nice

I'd like to have my dick flopping around

Do it

make sure you know his cock is big enough or not to please you, if not dont do it.

My black cock is way bigger than that. I would fuck you if I could op. Just make sure his cock is to your liking

This is pretty much everyone on the board

Post pics please

I sucked this dudes huge cock. Wanted to get him to cum in my mouth. But, I couldn't. So, he ended up fucking me doggie style and cumming up my ass. It hurt like hell.